Cameroon said blatantly violating rights

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: UPI

The report, based on visits to the central African nation by the group in December, documents the use of fear, intimidation and imprisonment against the opponents of President Paul Biya.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
Habiba

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

The objective to destabilise Cameroon, intrumentalise Cameroonians and give a wrong image of our country is the major objective of Amnesty International. It is not the first time nor the last, I know they’ll start again because they are not ready to stop.
Ngantchou Elvis

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Human rights are sufficiently respected in Cameroon, we are a country of laws and rights where freedom is a reality and not a view of the spirit.
Patrice Tafeng

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

These facts which are in fact lies, are all geared towards sabotage of the government. We cannot say our country is perfect by we are far from such practices as described here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
President of Cameroon Visits Pope Francis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Cameroon: No Action On Homophobic Violence in C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Beauty Queen 2
President Paul Biya's alleged ill gotten wealth... (Jul '09) Sep '13 BIYA PAUL 22
Cameroon's president orders Pentecostal churche... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Philippe Ngami 2

Search the Paul Biya Forum:
•••