Diplomacy: Paul Biya offers financial...

Diplomacy: Paul Biya offers financial assistance to Haiti

There are 2 comments on the CRTV story from Jan 31, 2010, titled Diplomacy: Paul Biya offers financial assistance to Haiti. In it, CRTV reports that:

The President of the Republic H.E. Paul Biya has ordered the disbursement of the sum of five hundred million CFA Francs to the people of Haiti following the devastating earth quake that hit the country two week ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CRTV.

Kolkata, India

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Charity starts from your backyard. I am not against the provision of aid to Haitians but we have a deplorable life back home. Is the president blind not to see the oppression and distress of his people? All the people who are dying in Cameroon because of no proper health care, education and else, you will be accountable of their sufferings and we will be the witness of your actions.
Change or give place to someone who is responsible and accountable to its people and who works for the people and not for his or her own gain.
I am a woman who wish to be the president of Cameroon one day and bring back prosperity, harmony, trust between fellow Cameroonian because are one, even if we are from different ethnic groups. We are after all cameroonians. I can challenge and discuss with the West how to reduce or eliminate the debts that we actually victim of. However, we need good governance and transparency.
Enough writing. I am still learning but one day I would like to be the first female president.

#2 Feb 25, 2010
More oil to your elbow mr president.Please remeber us the cameroonians too.Don't wait for an earthquake please start NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bamenda prepares for a distinguished guest, Pre... (Mar '10) Oct '15 ransom 58
News UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
News African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
News Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
News President of Cameroon Visits Pope Francis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon: No Action On Homophobic Violence in C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Beauty Queen 2
More from around the web