Bamenda prepares for an August guest:...

Bamenda prepares for an August guest: Clobert Tchatat on a fact finding mission

There are 1 comment on the CRTV story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Bamenda prepares for an August guest: Clobert Tchatat on a fact finding mission. In it, CRTV reports that:

The Minister of Urban Development and Housing, Clobert Tchatat was in the North West Regional Capital to inspect development projects being carried out in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CRTV.

Scott

Douala, Cameroon

#1 Apr 8, 2010
It is much more embarrassing that this town had been neglected and abandoned for long; might be for the simple reason that it is an Anglophone area and home to the most stuborn opposition party that has been giving the present regime sleepless nights.Obviously the decimal development projects being carried arround will not creat any much impact.What really baffles the people of Bamenda is as to whether they had to wait for all this long to get what they rightly deserved.I see no news in this and the error has been that this regime regards development projects as a favour to the people which is deeply wrong.It is the people rights short and simple and any government that fails to perform this right has failed in its obligation and need to apologise to the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bamenda prepares for a distinguished guest, Pre... (Mar '10) Oct '15 ransom 58
News UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
News African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
News Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
News President of Cameroon Visits Pope Francis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon: No Action On Homophobic Violence in C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Beauty Queen 2
More from around the web