Cameroon - China: A wedding with unce...

Cameroon - China: A wedding with uncertain prospects

There are 1 comment on the Final Call story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Cameroon - China: A wedding with uncertain prospects. In it, Final Call reports that:

The Cameroon government is increasingly turning to China as a privileged partner in its development efforts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Final Call.

ketamine and mephedron

Buea, Cameroon

#1 Feb 11, 2012
wow i just received my parcel for ketamine and mepheddrone from mr [email protected] his drug is good newton from USA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cameroon holds separatists after protest (Oct '11) Jan '17 Daddy 3
News How Barack Obama convinced African immigrants t... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hmmm 2
News Bamenda prepares for a distinguished guest, Pre... (Mar '10) Oct '15 ransom 58
News UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
News African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
News Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
More from around the web