Obama: 'North Korea has failed again'

There are 6 comments on the May 7, 2013, CNN story titled Obama: 'North Korea has failed again'. In it, CNN reports that:

President Barack Obama and South Korean President Park Geun-hye said Tuesday nuclear aggression from North Korea has further isolated the region and vowed to use all means to deter further provocations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 May 7, 2013
Maybe the Jerk-In-Chief should draw another line in the sand, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
WW3 Cometh

Hazleton, PA

#3 May 7, 2013
I believe Obama is presiding over the beginning of World War Three. This Syria thing is extremely dangerous, because it is drawing military interest of regional and world powers to an insurgency turned civil war.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 7, 2013
Obama egging on the norm butterball to dominate the news and get the news focus off his negligence and treason in the benghazigate mess. He will probably pay the norms to fire a few missiles to get the heat off.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 7, 2013
Norms should be nork's
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#6 May 7, 2013
Hey Bammy, enough with the rooster crowing. You didn't do squat, as usual. China reeled them in. Go give another lying speech, you posturing idiot
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#7 May 7, 2013
http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

They do not feel further isolated.

They feel empowered by nukes.

If anything they gained more support and respect from countries & groups that are against America.

With Iraq it was just a question if they were developing WMD's and NK has been able to outright threaten 3 countries with Nukes that they do have and nothing done about it.

Nk has refused to negotiate even with risk of war. With China on their back they have no fear of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Geun-hye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is PH most dangerous place for Koreans? Dec '14 hmm 4
News Fidel Castro wins China's - Confucius Peace Prize' Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News G-20 leaders finalize details of growth plan Nov '14 Myth Buster 1
News China hosts friends, rivals; will it meet Japan? Nov '14 NUCAPGRAGKHMERLIC... 10
News Japan PM Abe sends offering to Yasukuni Shrine ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ainu 1
News Japanese government honours war criminals again (Aug '14) Sep '14 SHlTWORMNISSINDEB... 96
News Yoon Mee-hyang helps Korea's World War II sex s... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ainu 1
More from around the web