Syrian rebels flee shattered stronghold

Full story: WNED

Defeated Syrian rebels abandoned their shattered stronghold in Homs, giving way to a 26-day army assault on a city that had become a symbol of the year-long revolt against President Bashar al-Assad. Activists said Syria's army had begun hunting down and killing insurgents who stayed to cover their comrades' "tactical retreat" from the city's ... (more)
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2012
Syrian

New York, NY

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Good! Let them keep on going, and get their traitorous azzes the hell out of Syria.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Good! Let them keep on going, and get their traitorous azzes the hell out of Syria.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha! You're the Assad mouth piece in New York waiting to meet up with Assad after the murdering is over to receive the Assad Propaganda Ministry Highest medal of honor!! I would like to be there when the Syrian people hang you!!

Go ahead and make the devil AlQaeda your ally, and he will come back to haunt you 1,000 fold
Do you start up forums just for Assad the murdering dictator and he in turn sends you a check asscloiwn? Is that's what's going on here assclown?? You never told us educated folks!!

The Paid Assad Propagandist clown who loves to start up new forums for his master is back!! The real question is??? Why aren't you in Syria, fighting alongside all of your Assad murdering buddies assclown!! Hiding out in New York as a paid Assad lying sock puppet?? Do you see any Syrians Posting that are actually in SYRIA?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your ignorant filthy lies and propaganda while bashing that same country and Israel. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! An to top it off, somehow Israel is involved who does not give al-Qaeda orders and never has!! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Ask yourself why the Syrian clown living in New York is not worried one iota!! He's a Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in China to how many children you can have to the Internet!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censors ... http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27 ...
http://www.disinfo.com/tag/china/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicolas Sarkozy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan Strong Concern About France-Russia Navy Deal Aug 3 Switches 15
Le Pen as President? France thinks the unthinkable Jul '14 rio 27
Paris street honors Israel's Ben Gurion amid pr... (Apr '10) Jul '14 zuckerberg 666 8
Next 25 Articles Jul '14 kuda 2
Charlemagne: The accidental president Jul '14 many do this in A... 1
It's time to abolish the GDP Jun '14 frontporchreactio... 2
Polls: French far right leads in Europe vote May '14 Can You 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nicolas Sarkozy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••