Turkey: 25 years in EU's waiting room

Apr 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Deutsche Welle

A majority of Turks have lost confidence in the EU membership process. For the government it is still a worthwhile goal, but no longer indispensable.

Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CORRECT

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text> blah blah.
You have nothing to say.

Why should a Turk respond to your blah blah..

While you are lying, Turks are building a better world.

:D
Turks are Asians

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

keep waiting Mongols .It will never happen . No muslim nation will EVER be admitted into Christian EU .

Let the third world Turkey deal with her muslim Asiatic brethren . Leave us whites alone
Turks are Asians

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

CORRECT wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing to say.
Why should a Turk respond to your blah blah..
While you are lying, Turks are building a better world.
:D
better world by persecuting Christians and minorities ??

better world ?? why do turks migrate to the West since Turkey is so great ?? heee heeee

may allah be under every Western men and women shoe. AMEN
Turks are Asians

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

It's not a waiting room . Its a bathroom . This is where Turks belong - toilet

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

CORRECT wrote:
<quoted text>CORRECT!
Remember this.
turks ROAR like mighty mouse.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

You are still stuck in late 90's. Come to 2010s. Nobody is waiting EU anymore. We do not need EU. We see greece and other coming crisis.
Stratton

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

TRNavi wrote:
You are still stuck in late 90's. Come to 2010s. Nobody is waiting EU anymore. We do not need EU. We see greece and other coming crisis.
You make a good point. Given the current state of the EU economy, Turkey is probably counting its blessings that it's not a member.
Kannibaal M

Bellingwolde, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

SuperUrfali wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
Your problem with so called mooslims is due to the fact that you are a giant ignoramous pitiful waste of space of a man. Your stupidity only heightens your own intolerance and hunger for further super tunneld vision and outlook.
However it pleases me to know that such absolute vermin and scum as your ilk are very few and thankfully far between. Your anger and hate for turkey and my Turkish brothers is only matched by your fear. Ignorance breeds intolerance and from intolerance brings forth retarded mongrels such as yourself.
I'm a giant indeed. And filled with hatred too. Intolerant? I see one of you limping, drewling, squinting on the street, I want to mow him away, tear his ugly lazy inbreeder's guts out of his smelly body and strangle the critter with it.

You're absolutely right.

Though if you dislike intolerance, ignorance and tunnelvision so much, how come you turkers changed anatolia in what it is today, a miserable graveyard with inbred mooslims jumping jumping around on the tombstones of the splendour it once had?

Anatolia, a birthplace of civilization... Nowadays a giant ruin, with mooslims living in mud huts on top of it.

You 'escaped' to London, little inbred midget? You couldn't stand the intolerance of your mongol brothers anymore?

Or are you one of those demanding halal and gangraping underage girls?

You spunging mooslim freak!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••