Turkey: 25 years in EU's waiting room

Apr 13, 2012 Full story: Deutsche Welle 28

A majority of Turks have lost confidence in the EU membership process. For the government it is still a worthwhile goal, but no longer indispensable.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kannibaal M

Bellingwolde, Netherlands

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Well, that means they had plenty of time to counter corruption, extremism, crime, illegal immigration, illiteracy and the hostility coming from their population.

One should expect them to have put the BILLIONS they received by European taxpayers into proper use to transform their bronze-age agriculture, to introduce a functioning governmental body in charge of pensions and healthcare, to turn their potholed infrastructure into a decent transportsystem...

Yet itīs nothing but filth to be shown from that squatted piece of land, just recently inhabited by islamized inbred mongols.

Women in headrags, a government openly islamist attacking womenīs rights, a continuous civil war sprouting from a fascist ideology, open hostility towards anything "western", arresting cartooninsts and journalists, censorship of the internet, commitment with criminal organizations...

Not to speak of the illiterate inbred mooslims of which they seem to be the purveyor over here in Europe.

Millions upon millions of Women clad in trenchcoats, married to lazy, unemployed cousins, spawning even more moronic drewling turks, drugdealers, pimps, rubbish on the streets, knifings...

Please, pull up a fence. In the name of civilization.

It's the majority turks taking part in what's called "die neue braune welle".

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Turkey part of Europe? You'll sooner have a nuclear bomb on your ugly, inbred heads, you morbid backstabbing spunging inbred mongols!
abc

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2012
They're gonna have to wait 25 years longer. Many things are in question here. One of them is; EU is afraid to allow a Muslim country join it's ranks. Turkey is in NATO, though.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#4 Apr 13, 2012
abc wrote:
They're gonna have to wait 25 years longer..
if eu exist until then.
Kannibaal M

#5 Apr 13, 2012
Turkey should be thrown out of NATO.

Not only isn't NATO relevant anymore, turkey joining it meant their inbred, stinking zombie-like population was able to cross the border to squat over here as well.

All EU-turkey relations should be terminated immediately, turks that came over in the past decades should be kicked back to where they came from, by force if nessecary, a fence needs to be put up at the border and all aid to the mongols needs to be quitted ASAP.

Let them drown in their filth and gore as they should.

There's no need to sustain them anymore. They're like the rabid dog biting the hand that feeds them.
TRUTHlover

Romania

#6 Apr 13, 2012
Kannibaal M wrote:
Turkey should be thrown out of NATO.
Not only isn't NATO relevant anymore, turkey joining it meant their inbred, stinking zombie-like population was able to cross the border to squat over here as well.
All EU-turkey relations should be terminated immediately, turks that came over in the past decades should be kicked back to where they came from, by force if nessecary, a fence needs to be put up at the border and all aid to the mongols needs to be quitted ASAP.
Let them drown in their filth and gore as they should.
There's no need to sustain them anymore. They're like the rabid dog biting the hand that feeds them.
Quote from your post: "They're like the rabid dog biting the hand that feeds them."

You are absolutely right ..... You are correctly doing that !

You seem to have forgotten who built your roads, houses, schools, government buildings etc....(incl. the social housing unit in which YOU live !)

Wasn't it the Turkish construction workers? Why, because people like you were too lazy!!!

By the way ..... I would like to see how your government representatives or the EU commissioners would react if they would be confronted with such hate ridden .... fascist .... Cyber bullying ....

But anyway .... YOU ARE THE LOSER ... and the TURKS THE WINNER !!

Why?
Just read your posts, then you know why ....otherwise you wouldn't be so upset ....

Cheers,
Superakilli

Ankara, Turkey

#7 Apr 13, 2012
I always said we should keep out of Zionist Europe..Those who did not understand me then,now say thank god we are saved from Satanists.
I hate nazi scum

UK

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Kannibaal M wrote:
Well, that means they had plenty of time to counter corruption, extremism, crime, illegal immigration, illiteracy and the hostility coming from their population.
One should expect them to have put the BILLIONS they received by European taxpayers into proper use to transform their bronze-age agriculture, to introduce a functioning governmental body in charge of pensions and healthcare, to turn their potholed infrastructure into a decent transportsystem...
Yet itīs nothing but filth to be shown from that squatted piece of land, just recently inhabited by islamized inbred mongols.
Women in headrags, a government openly islamist attacking womenīs rights, a continuous civil war sprouting from a fascist ideology, open hostility towards anything "western", arresting cartooninsts and journalists, censorship of the internet, commitment with criminal organizations...
Not to speak of the illiterate inbred mooslims of which they seem to be the purveyor over here in Europe.
Millions upon millions of Women clad in trenchcoats, married to lazy, unemployed cousins, spawning even more moronic drewling turks, drugdealers, pimps, rubbish on the streets, knifings...
Please, pull up a fence. In the name of civilization.
It's the majority turks taking part in what's called "die neue braune welle".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b2uYnMTOWaoXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Turkey part of Europe? You'll sooner have a nuclear bomb on your ugly, inbred heads, you morbid backstabbing spunging inbred mongols!
If any 1 is living in their filth and squaller is you! It's quite apparent your a complete moron and germany being such an efficient country that it is, will no doubtlessly be looking to sterlize such complete retards and pure scum such as yourself. I hope your hatred engulfs and consumes Every last remaing humane part of you!
abc

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2012
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
if eu exist until then.
When EU stops existing the third world war will begin, meaning, EU is staying put.
German

Marietta, GA

#10 Apr 13, 2012
We want to stay german in germany.no room for muslim religion
Superakilli

Ankara, Turkey

#11 Apr 13, 2012
German wrote:
We want to stay german in germany.no room for muslim religion
Why are you always in Antalya Turkey then?Muslim cock?
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#12 Apr 13, 2012
Turks confuse being the WEST's Guardian in the ME with being European.
If they were, Europe would have opened the gates of Vienna and invited them with open arms!
Kannibaal M

#13 Apr 14, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text> Quote from your post: "They're like the rabid dog biting the hand that feeds them."
You seem to have forgotten who built your roads, houses, schools, government buildings etc....(incl. the social housing unit in which YOU live !)
Wasn't it the Turkish construction workers? Why, because people like you were too lazy!!!
By the way ..... I would like to see how your government representatives or the EU commissioners would react if they would be confronted with such hate ridden .... fascist .... Cyber bullying ....
Why?
Just read your posts, then you know why ....otherwise you wouldn't be so upset ....
Cheers,
It's not turks that are building here, stinkie.

Only Dutch and the occasional German or Polish work in construction.

Not only because turks are too lazy, too dumb and too clumsy, but your kind is downright hated by those people.

It's the same in factories.

If a turk works here at all, he'll put up shop only to sell to other mooslims like halal meat or those mooslim breads.

Most of the time actually it's to launder money.

Who the hell needs your illiterate, hostile, incapable inbred kind of useless vermin?

You only cost money, demand more rights than we have while spitting on everything we've build over here.

We'll hunt you back, guaranteed. Back to where you inbred mooslim mongols belong.

Hell that is.
Kannibaal M

#14 Apr 14, 2012
I hate nazi scum wrote:
<quoted text>
If any 1 is living in their filth and squaller is you! It's quite apparent your a complete moron and germany being such an efficient country that it is, will no doubtlessly be looking to sterlize such complete retards and pure scum such as yourself. I hope your hatred engulfs and consumes Every last remaing humane part of you!
I doubt it.

If germany is efficient, it's despite those filthy turks trying to torch the place.

The same here. Now Holland is even more efficient than Germany, but it's those filthy turks and other mooslims trying to put sticks in the wheels.

Yet it's not me robbing elderly ladies, selling drugs, pimping beaten-up Albanian or Russian ladies, marrying underage cousins, sustaining myself on welfare, tossing away my rubbish, breed like rats, beating up people in groups, rape ladies in the park, break into houses or introducing a morbid medieval religion in your country, now do I, you inbred freak?

It's you and your moronic, criminal inbred relatives that are cousing your bad name, stinker.

And there's noone to blame but yourselves.

But mooslims always put the blame on someone else, or don't they?

You itch, we'll scratch. You drewling, cripple midget!
hyeneken

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2012
25 years in EU. WAITING ROOM. Beautiful and love it ! Bravo and way to go Sarkozy!!! Didnt think EU and Eastern EU /CIS had offered anything else but the Waiting Room.
SuperUrfali

UK

#16 Apr 14, 2012
Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it.
If germany is efficient, it's despite those filthy turks trying to torch the place.
The same here. Now Holland is even more efficient than Germany, but it's those filthy turks and other mooslims trying to put sticks in the wheels.
Yet it's not me robbing elderly ladies, selling drugs, pimping beaten-up Albanian or Russian ladies, marrying underage cousins, sustaining myself on welfare, tossing away my rubbish, breed like rats, beating up people in groups, rape ladies in the park, break into houses or introducing a morbid medieval religion in your country, now do I, you inbred freak?
It's you and your moronic, criminal inbred relatives that are cousing your bad name, stinker.
And there's noone to blame but yourselves.
But mooslims always put the blame on someone else, or don't they?
You itch, we'll scratch. You drewling, cripple midget!
Lol.
Your problem with so called mooslims is due to the fact that you are a giant ignoramous pitiful waste of space of a man. Your stupidity only heightens your own intolerance and hunger for further super tunneld vision and outlook.
However it pleases me to know that such absolute vermin and scum as your ilk are very few and thankfully far between. Your anger and hate for turkey and my Turkish brothers is only matched by your fear. Ignorance breeds intolerance and from intolerance brings forth retarded mongrels such as yourself.
hyeneken

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2012
This article says it all. As long as Trr blockades Eastern Europe EU/CIS, mirror image blockade from EU will bounce back at them. 25 years will be 50 or 100 until they sober up in EU Waiting room.

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2012
hyeneken wrote:
This article says it all. As long as Trr blockades Eastern Europe EU/CIS, mirror image blockade from EU will bounce back at them. 25 years will be 50 or 100 until they sober up in EU Waiting room.
Well said. I dont see one turk having the courage to understand or respond. They are all scared shishless and hiding like mice.

United States

#19 Apr 14, 2012
turk = mouse
CORRECT

Turkey

#20 Apr 14, 2012
TRUTHlover wrote:
<quoted text> Quote from your post: "They're like the rabid dog biting the hand that feeds them."
Why?
Cheers,
You are absolutely correct. That individual is a mentally-challenged creature. May he find a cure ASAP!
CORRECT

Turkey

#21 Apr 14, 2012
guest wrote:
Turk = MIGHTY
CORRECT!

Remember this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicolas Sarkozy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan Strong Concern About France-Russia Navy Deal Aug '14 Switches 15
Le Pen as President? France thinks the unthinkable Jul '14 rio 27
Paris street honors Israel's Ben Gurion amid pr... (Apr '10) Jul '14 zuckerberg 666 8
Next 25 Articles Jul '14 kuda 2
Charlemagne: The accidental president Jul '14 many do this in A... 1
It's time to abolish the GDP Jun '14 frontporchreactio... 2
Polls: French far right leads in Europe vote May '14 Can You 1
•••

Nicolas Sarkozy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••