Europe cleans house: Should Obama worry?

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

The elections that drove Nicolas Sarkozy out of power in France and left Greece scrambling to build a coalition government pose a financial threat to the United States that could undermine President Barack Obama's efforts to cast himself as the agent of a U.S. economic revival.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Europeans are sick of the rightwing fake austerity garbage.

You know, the junk that Mutt Romputz peddles: more money for the rich or they won't create any more jobs which they never created anyway! More money for the rich! More money for the rich!

The GOPOX 2012 bumper sticker: More money for the rich!
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

It is Rmoney reBullyiCONS who need to get the message that the American people are against the Paul Ryan Austerity Budget by 70% or more. Tax the Rich AND Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Insurance, etc.
Yet again today in the House RePiggies voted to take from us to give to the rich. Do they know C-SPAN is on TV???????? They don't care about us at all, they work for their corporate masters. Kick all Repugnants OUT!!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

"Paul Ryan’s Budget Proposal Would Increase Public Debt Relative To Extending Current Law

By Matthew Yglesias on Apr 5, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Given that the bulk of Paul Ryan’s spending reductions over the long term come from promising to eliminate Medicare ten years in the future, I was wondering how he achieved any meaningful debt reduction within the normal ten-year baseline. The answer, according to the initial CBO analysis (PDF) is that he doesn’t"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nicolas Sarkozy Discussions

Search the Nicolas Sarkozy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Arrogant, Divisive, Derisive: 9 Countries Obama... Mar 26 Abe 6 3
Gadhafi forces shell western city while NATO meets (Apr '11) Mar '14 mjjcpa 23
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Mar '14 Swedenforever 26
Meltdown pain felt in remnants of French empire (Mar '09) Jan '14 Anonymous 12
Is France looking for petrodollars at nuclear t... Nov '13 nutjobs here 18
Cameron pushes for Middle East contracts Nov '13 popebedct critizeshomoeis 2
French right urges tighter nationality law Oct '13 paul shykora arts 1
•••
•••