Europe cleans house: Should Obama worry?

Europe cleans house: Should Obama worry?

There are 3 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from May 9, 2012, titled Europe cleans house: Should Obama worry?. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The elections that drove Nicolas Sarkozy out of power in France and left Greece scrambling to build a coalition government pose a financial threat to the United States that could undermine President Barack Obama's efforts to cast himself as the agent of a U.S. economic revival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2012
Europeans are sick of the rightwing fake austerity garbage.

You know, the junk that Mutt Romputz peddles: more money for the rich or they won't create any more jobs which they never created anyway! More money for the rich! More money for the rich!

The GOPOX 2012 bumper sticker: More money for the rich!
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 May 10, 2012
It is Rmoney reBullyiCONS who need to get the message that the American people are against the Paul Ryan Austerity Budget by 70% or more. Tax the Rich AND Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Insurance, etc.
Yet again today in the House RePiggies voted to take from us to give to the rich. Do they know C-SPAN is on TV???????? They don't care about us at all, they work for their corporate masters. Kick all Repugnants OUT!!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 May 10, 2012
"Paul Ryan’s Budget Proposal Would Increase Public Debt Relative To Extending Current Law

By Matthew Yglesias on Apr 5, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Given that the bulk of Paul Ryan’s spending reductions over the long term come from promising to eliminate Medicare ten years in the future, I was wondering how he achieved any meaningful debt reduction within the normal ten-year baseline. The answer, according to the initial CBO analysis (PDF) is that he doesn’t"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicolas Sarkozy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarkozy overheard calling Israeli PM 'a liar' (Nov '11) 18 hr Sound of Switzerl... 59
News Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) Mar '16 Dubya Amnesty 228
News Obama warns UK must 'pay fair share' for defenc... Mar '16 Speaking Freely 7
News Germany and France in nuclear weapons dispute a... (Nov '10) Feb '16 Japanese Gun laws 3
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Nov '15 War stimulus Milf 45
News France sells warships to Egypt after deal with ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Obama, Sarkozy discussed oil market conditions:... (Apr '12) Aug '15 Swedenforever 16
More from around the web