France recognises new Syria opposition, U.S. hangs back

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Online

France became the first Western power to recognise a fledgling Syrian opposition coalition fully, stepping out beyond the United States, which said on Wednesday the body must first show its clout inside Syria.

Comments (Page 14)

Showing posts 261 - 280 of287
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
US Patriot

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#271
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

US PatriotTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you proxy your IP? Are you an al Qaeda sleeper?
And please cease and desist from using my trademarked name. This is your last warning before turning the matter over to my attorneys.
US Patriot is my email and every online ID account I have so go Fu$$k off!!!!!
US Patriot

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#272
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

US PatriotTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you proxy your IP? Are you an al Qaeda sleeper?
And please cease and desist from using my trademarked name. This is your last warning before turning the matter over to my attorneys.
Oh and last I check we the democrat administration caught Bin Laden and you the Republican Party financed him in 1989 so check your history before opening your big A$$ filthy mouth you moron!!!!!
US PatriotTM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#273
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I am of neither party but properly independent, Sir Spamalot. Being independently minded and not blinded by the propaganda of either party allows me to fathom certain historical details of which you apparently are unaware, one of them being that it was Jimmy Carter's democratic administration that selectively financed and trained specifically by choice, the most extreme foreign jihadist elements introduced into Afghanistan, including bin Laden himself. So, you see, it was actually a democratic administration that created al qaeda in the 1980's. That's not to say that the republicans would have acted with any more foresight, as their track record in this arena is equally as dismal.

I dare say, the subsequent blow back from backing islamic extremists feigning alliance for benefit apparently was not enough to deter a possible repeat outcome in Syria.

PS: I have consulted with my attorneys regarding your repeated infringements of my trademark and they have advised me that your prima facie defense will be an insanity plea and therefore litigation is not worth pursuing.
US PatriotTM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#274
Nov 25, 2012
 
And I quote:

Former British Foreign secretary, Robin Cook said:

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad in Afghanistan.

The CIA trained the mujahideen in many of the tactics Al Qaeda is known for today, such as car bombs, assassinations and other acts that would be considered terrorism today.

The U.S.A. would fund Gulbuddin Hekmatyar a mujahideen leader and alleged heroin dealer who worked closely with Bin Laden. Hekmaytyar and his political party/paramilitary group would receive more than $600 million from the USA. Author, Alfred McCoy, would claim that the CIA supported Hekmatyar in his illicit heroin trade to allow him to fund the mujahideen.Like Bin Laden, Hekmatyar has also become an enemy of the U.S., waging a war against coalition forces in Afghanistan after 2001.

America must learn from the foreign policy mistakes of our past. These mistakes have lead to the creation of our enemies, such as Osama Bin Laden. The enemy of our enemy is not always our friend, most often they become our enemies too. As America gives aid to rebels in Libya and other countries we must be cautious not to create another Bin Laden.

Zbigniew Brzezinski training together with Osama bin Laden:

http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com/2011/0...
Truth Always beats lies 2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#275
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see one goofy hasbarat likes to talk to itself alot on this board using different names.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#276
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Patria o Muerte wrote:
Yo soy el Rey del Mundo
Esta es mi declaración profundo

Why you bring up the profunfo scandal at this stage is a mystery I find intriguing, is it because Lady Di. was knocked off by the butlers cat who had access to the rolling stones closet, in was found to be stuffed
with aprons and robes of every description.
Henceforth it was found to be fitting the format of masturbation from which the Queen was often contriving.
US Patriot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#277
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Game over guys Bashar the mouse put his tail between his legs and sucking up to the Russian to leave Syria alive the great coward leaderless ha ha ha
US Patriot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#278
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

US PatriotTM wrote:
I am of neither party but properly independent, Sir Spamalot. Being independently minded and not blinded by the propaganda of either party allows me to fathom certain historical details of which you apparently are unaware, one of them being that it was Jimmy Carter's democratic administration that selectively financed and trained specifically by choice, the most extreme foreign jihadist elements introduced into Afghanistan, including bin Laden himself. So, you see, it was actually a democratic administration that created al qaeda in the 1980's. That's not to say that the republicans would have acted with any more foresight, as their track record in this arena is equally as dismal.
I dare say, the subsequent blow back from backing islamic extremists feigning alliance for benefit apparently was not enough to deter a possible repeat outcome in Syria.
PS: I have consulted with my attorneys regarding your repeated infringements of my trademark and they have advised me that your prima facie defense will be an insanity plea and therefore litigation is not worth pursuing.
Good better keep smoking your pot and shut up you drug addict
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#279
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well I'll be a goannas breakfast, the professor takes a break, and you two patriots take a break, the professor comes back on the job, and you two are at it suspiciously mimicking the professors job.
No wonder it was only a short break he can't be making much.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#280
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Professor is specialized in proctology.
Has total admiration for men with bit of wee wee cut off. Belongs to mental institute, suffers from total lack of personality and projects himself as a modern crusader against perceived oriental threats.
Part of internet armchair western supremacists.
Englobe all kind of dimwits like Israel firsters, zionists, far right christian lunatics, gung-ho Ramboes ready to kick ass (from behind screen of course), you name it you have it.
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

US Patriot wrote:
Game over guys Bashar the mouse put his tail between his legs and sucking up to the Russian to leave Syria alive the great coward leaderless ha ha ha
Still living in your jewish terrorist supporting fantasy world A$$orhire,omar,trisha,scent,ra venclaw,george,avenger,athiest infidel,infidel guido,max,blind sheik,voice of peace,colin the zionist,utz and all your other names???
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Truth always Beats lies2 wrote:
<quoted text>Still living in your jewish terrorist supporting fantasy world A$$orhire,omar,trisha,scent,ra venclaw,george,avenger,athiest infidel,infidel guido,max,blind sheik,voice of peace,colin the zionist,utz and all your other names???
TERROIST SUPPORTING FILTHY HAMASARAT!! This is how YOUR HEROES IN Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into targeting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israel’s only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamas’ violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
Truth always Beats lies2

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I see the terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat (jewish propagandist) above is still at it posting under its many many names and trying to spread its lies and terrorist supporting jewish propaganda.We on these boards call it A$$forhire.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Truth always Beats lies2 wrote:
I see the terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat (jewish propagandist) above is still at it posting under its many many names and trying to spread its lies and terrorist supporting jewish propaganda.We on these boards call it A$$forhire.
THE KING OF Lies AND disinformation is at it again! LOL! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end!! Change that silly lying DISGUSTING egotistical name you gave yourself War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-American government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-American government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
oczx

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>TERROIST SUPPORTING FILTHY HAMASARAT!! This is how YOUR HEROES IN Hamas cares about Palestinians who want to live in peace and have their own identity! Hamas terrorist murdering scum fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza City, rather than from the many open fields outside of the populated areas in the Gaza Strip provoking Israel into targeting the rockets and the terrorists who fire them. As soon as the terrorists fire the rockets, they run to special underground bunkers that are open only to the Hamas terrorists, thereby leaving civilians above ground and vulnerable to Israeli rockets. That's how filthy disgusting Hamas uses innocent Palestinians as human shields! This is a deliberate tactic employed by Hamas over many years and designed to bring about international condemnation of Israel for inadvertently killing Palestinian civilians. Israel’s only other options would be to allow Hamas rockets to be fired unanswered into Israel, or to conduct a ground war which would result in even greater international condemnation. Every time it fires rockets into Israel and provokes Israel into returning fire, it weakens the Palestinian Authority its arch enemy in the West Bank. The Palestinian Authority has renounced violence, but it has no choice other than to support filthy murdering Hamas’ violence against Israel, which is popular among many Palestinians. The end result is a strengthened Hamas, which is seen as doing something and a weakened Palestinian Authority, which is seen as doing nothing.
Professor Ayreshire please forgive me! I cannot help it!! I like Using other people's names and changing what they wrote and only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! I have an incurable rear end Disease and it has affected my pea brain! I have some serious mental issues and you all need to be patient as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!! I am a retard who really needs HOURLY meds. Furthermore, I really need to stop clowning around on the public computer at this mental institution in Reunion and report to them ASAP!! It's been hours since I've had my meds!! Can you tell?? I'll give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshiite

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I am just a bunch of BS!! Do I have fetal alcohol syndrome? At least. My intellect is undamaged because it just does not exist. Mamma took a combination of drugs and alcohol so me the little scumbag and my oxen boyfriends who Lie and beat ourselves senseless had to be hatched in a test tube marked failure and somehow us little dweebs escaped and now show up in these forums with our silly childish ignorant nonsense!!

Do you intelligent people really think that I could type intelligent stuff ? Did you see how over and over again i just appear as an uneducated hasbarat cattle assclown ? You don't even read my copy & paste nonsense because it would be impossible to write so much bullshit to back up my lies and propaganda! Period.

Me the Poor stupid Hasbarat Lies Beat myself silly trying to find more lies! I have failed at my Hasbarat filthy propagandist task. I think by trying to drown others post out by posting my long scripted Jewish love and American & Muslim hate propaganda lies that people will stop posting the truth and that ME and other Hasbarats can control the board but it is not going to work for we are dumbazz.
Professor Ayreshiite

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

From El sicko!! What's the world going to do, I know nothing about Iran but i love Israel and Jews so I hate so much Iran i see nukes terrorists scumbags evrywhere i'm a real dumbazz! And then i take drugs i see terrorists and nukes from Iran i get horny i set it off in Ohio like a big clown i am.
I will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "I love President Mahmoud Ahmadinnerjacket!! "Iran is the only country since Nazi germany that actually threatened to wipe my dirty stinky hasbarat asshole with a big gravel-lined dildo. Mmmm what a treat !
I must continue trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation. What a DUMMY i have been so far !!
I must Do some thinking for a change what a clown i am!!
But it will be hard because of my diseased cattle brain !!

ME assclown!! ME FILTHY disgusting nutjob silly name!! Senseless toothless and hundreds of other aliases. ME scumbag and nutjob!! ME moron in Topix !! I see the nurses will put ME in the same room at that mental institution Have them increase the dosage on those meds. ME gumflappin' idiotic nonsense lies and propaganda MULTIPLE ALIASES gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from big pie hole!! ME clown get it??

I love Using other people's names and changing what they wrote which only shows my childish Low IQ Low life mentality! Me the lap dog Hasbarasodomite will never back up anything but the imbecilic nutjob posts are all I have left!! I don't blame you for being upset! I have some serious cattle mental issues and you all need to insult me as I throw my little baby temper tantrums!!
Professor Ayreshiite

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Educated Folks!

I AM :

imbecilic egotistical nutjob
scumbag LYING nutjob
LIAR
SILLY UNREALITY NUTJOB
WAR MONGER
Muzzie Lap dog
Assadomite
AssadAsswiper
uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Case
on some big huge ego trip all the time
clown

I HAVE

never had any formal education what-so-ever
never any rational thinking
little pea brain
my little world of make believe!
making themselves look like complete fool and imbecile every time I post something!
I NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATIC!!
Brit Expat

Vias, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Truth always Beats lies2 wrote:
I see the terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat (jewish propagandist) above is still at it posting under its many many names and trying to spread its lies and terrorist supporting jewish propaganda.We on these boards call it A$$forhire.
Nah! You're wrong, most of us call it what it really is. A piece of lowlife Judo/Zionist filth. My pet Dalek continues to scream. "EXTERMINATE" "EXTERMINATE".
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! You're wrong, most of us call it what it really is. A piece of lowlife Judo/Zionist filth. My pet Dalek continues to scream. "EXTERMINATE" "EXTERMINATE".
What else can we expect from a FILTHY DISGUSTING NUJOB in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy French Institute for the criminally Insane (FICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Lil' British EX ASSClown DIAPER HEAD in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...Jewish people are Monsters .. Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches..motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...I HATE THE JEWS ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: motherland milk-maiden...HOW MANY HAMASARATS HAVE I MILKED AND SERVICED?? SO MANY I HAVEN'T A CLUE...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Hey DICKHEAD. I'm Just FUCIN' STUPID... Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of287
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••