Sarkozy, Obama call on Syria to abide...

Sarkozy, Obama call on Syria to abide by peace plan

There are 13 comments on the Reuters story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Sarkozy, Obama call on Syria to abide by peace plan. In it, Reuters reports that:

France's President Nicolas Sarkozy and Elysee's diplomatic adviser for US Damien Loras take part in a video conference with U.S. President Barack Obama at the Elysee palace in Paris April 12, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Souria

Tecumseh, Canada

#1 Apr 12, 2012
How can when they just bombed this morning area in jeramana. So let them fight and kill the people and he has to stand down and watch. Please help understand the peace plan. How is this possible if the kill and shoot and steal cars of random people ? The army is suppose to stand back?.....?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Souria wrote:
How can when they just bombed this morning area in jeramana. So let them fight and kill the people and he has to stand down and watch. Please help understand the peace plan. How is this possible if the kill and shoot and steal cars of random people ? The army is suppose to stand back?.....?
The army has become the terrorist. They have been seen changing out of uniform to set bombs and have blame put on the backs of the Rebels, ie terrorists
Souria

Tecumseh, Canada

#3 Apr 12, 2012
So they bond there own buildings....really? Hmmmmmm biased opnion. You have. Always been one sided where I am not. Thanks for the opnion
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#4 Apr 14, 2012
Will the Sarko dwarf just shut up.
He was the first one to be GW Bush poodle.
Hopefully he won't be re-elected.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#5 Apr 14, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The army has become the terrorist. They have been seen changing out of uniform to set bombs and have blame put on the backs of the Rebels, ie terrorists
You must have fever.
Newsman

Syria

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Let the guy play in his last days
Newswire

Syria

#7 Apr 14, 2012
Shameful attitude of the Christian West backing up Moslem extremists...it smells very bad....and hides something more dangerous than it seems....Careful
REPORTER

Syria

#8 Apr 14, 2012
Did anyone think for a minute what these two guys are up to; and why this so deep interest in the Syrian situation; while omitting to handle more important matters in this world ??? Need an answer please ???
Gilgamesh

Beirut, Lebanon

#9 Apr 14, 2012
REPORTER wrote:
Did anyone think for a minute what these two guys are up to; and why this so deep interest in the Syrian situation; while omitting to handle more important matters in this world ??? Need an answer please ???
This guy, Nicolas sarkozi , is Jewish, hence his interest in Syria! His mother, from the lahham family, Hungarian Jew, his father was a Jew but converted to Catholicism when his grandpa migrated to France!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#10 Apr 14, 2012
Don't know where he's from but not a good president.
He is low in the polls so if he could pull any trick it would help him.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#11 Apr 14, 2012
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have fever.
No unlike you 2 I read and ask questions, try it you might even catch up. You probably think Assad is sending care packages to the front lines for the children from his wife. Ask Assad why he does not go to the front line to talk with the Rebels....thought so
Gilgamesh

Beirut, Lebanon

#12 Apr 14, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No unlike you 2 I read and ask questions, try it you might even catch up. You probably think Assad is sending care packages to the front lines for the children from his wife. Ask Assad why he does not go to the front line to talk with the Rebels....thought so
Georgie , I can not blame you, I know you try to read, but , you do not question what you read, most of the media you are reading is anti Assad, it is not objective,so , simply , because you do not have access to the real events you can only judge based on what you have , and it is staunchly anti assad.
You keep accusing us here in the region about being brain washed, however, we do much more questioning than you do, and the last thing we believe is the media! From either side.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Apr 14, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The army has become the terrorist. They have been seen changing out of uniform to set bombs and have blame put on the backs of the Rebels, ie terrorists
Excellent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicolas Sarkozy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crimea Visit Spotlights Kremlin Sympathies Beyo... Jul 31 FASCIST Ukraine 4
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Jul 27 swedenforever 41
News Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) Jul 27 swedenforever 222
News French MPs visit Crimea, to the dismay of their... Jul 25 George 6
News Sarkozy calls Netanyahu a - liar' (Nov '11) Jul 15 Vatican Supremacy 49
News French president revives political duo with his ex May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News French Socialists to choose presidential candidate (Oct '11) Apr '15 Vib_Ram 157
More from around the web