Turkey set for spat with France over ...

Turkey set for spat with France over "genocide" bill

There are 28 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Dec 21, 2011, titled Turkey set for spat with France over "genocide" bill. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

Turkish riot police block a road leading to the French Embassy in Ankara, during a demonstration by protesters against a proposed French draft law PARIS/ANKARA - Relations between France and rising regional power Turkey are likely to nose-dive after a vote in the French parliament on Thursday that would make it a crime to deny that the 1915 mass ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sariyerli neco

Poland

#21 Dec 29, 2011
Sariyer borekcisi wrote:
<quoted text>
anani esekler siksin a.g kavati.orospu evladi serefsiz o.c
kelime hazinen cok fakir, oyle gorunuyorki kufurlu kelimelerin disinda pek bir pok uretigin yok senin.
THE WOLF

Ellesmere Port, UK

#22 Jan 1, 2012
sariyerli neco wrote:
<quoted text>
we all know those crimes you listed above, in matter of fact that Armenians were genocided by your ancestors, many respected countries in the world have knowledged and recognized the Armenian genocide. you can arogantly put your head under the sand as much as you want it wouldn't change the fact. Turkey puting itself in a very embarrassing position in order do deny its crimmes and save its pride.
then we moan that world doesn't like us. what a joke!
first of all i doubt if you are a Turk at all,maybe just a pretend one-or may even be a "kefere"in any case what you can possibly know about the armenian issue is not e ven a drop in the ocean of what i know.therefore keep warm in poland and keep away from issues with your little knowledge.remember little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#23 Jan 12, 2012
THE WOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all i doubt if you are a Turk at all,maybe just a pretend one-or may even be a "kefere"in any case what you can possibly know about the armenian issue is not e ven a drop in the ocean of what i know.therefore keep warm in poland and keep away from issues with your little knowledge.remember little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Lan gotveren, her Turk senin gibi korkak ve serefsiz bir IT artigi olmak zorundami?
Senin bildigini bilen sokak IT lerine kuduz teshisi koyuyorlar.
THE WOLF

Ellesmere Port, UK

#24 Jan 13, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Lan gotveren, her Turk senin gibi korkak ve serefsiz bir IT artigi olmak zorundami?
Senin bildigini bilen sokak IT lerine kuduz teshisi koyuyorlar.
asiyami ihtiyacin var pis gavur,hemen vurayim!
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#25 Jan 13, 2012
THE WOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
Lan Kuduz IT
seni Londra belediyesine, BORIS'e emanet ediyorum.
O bilir isini.
Ararat Of London

London, UK

#26 Jan 13, 2012
THE WOLF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ulan yarrak ali, gene sapitmaya baslamishsin.
Hakikaten chok pis bir adammishsin.
Sariyer borekcisi hele tam bir hiyar, neco agzinin payini verdi ve shimdi kuduruyor. Artik onun boregi bile kuduz mikrobuna bulashmis!
Ali, Londrada imishsin. Vay seni bir elime alsam Tehlerian gibi yaparim seni. Bir mikrop eksilmish olur.
(gene etek alti laflarla bana cevaplama).
THE WOLF

Ellesmere Port, UK

#27 Jan 13, 2012
Ararat Of London wrote:
<quoted text>
Ulan yarrak ali, gene sapitmaya baslamishsin.
Hakikaten chok pis bir adammishsin.
Sariyer borekcisi hele tam bir hiyar, neco agzinin payini verdi ve shimdi kuduruyor. Artik onun boregi bile kuduz mikrobuna bulashmis!
Ali, Londrada imishsin. Vay seni bir elime alsam Tehlerian gibi yaparim seni. Bir mikrop eksilmish olur.
(gene etek alti laflarla bana cevaplama).
your Turkish is even worse then your English, monkeyballs,i bet you can`t even speak that mountain dialect sounding like a seal being clubbed to death, my ugly little dirty armenian .
do you fancy my foot up your pipe or would you rather settle for an arm?
THE WOLF

Ellesmere Port, UK

#28 Jan 13, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Lan Kuduz IT
seni Londra belediyesine, BORIS'e emanet ediyorum.
O bilir isini.
Oi,Armenian scum,
Boris is your type,the blonde bimbo,i can just see you both sitting in each others laps..it`d suit both like a pair of gloves,you rabid
cnut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicolas Sarkozy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Britain's Libya intervention based on slippery ... Sep 14 Stephany McDowell 1
News Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) Sep 6 Swedenforever of ... 229
News Tough talk from France's Sarkozy Sep 2 Stephany McDowell 1
News Sarkozy Calls for French Constitutional Amendme... Sep 2 Stephany McDowell 2
News Calais capers Sep 2 Stephany McDowell 1
News The naked breast better represents France than ... Sep 2 Stephany McDowell 1
News Nicolas Sarkozy book tops French bestseller list Sep 2 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web