Anger after Russia, China block U.N. action on Syria

Full story: Yahoo!

Western and Arab states voiced outrage Sunday after Russia and China vetoed a U.N. resolution that would have backed an Arab plan urging Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to give up power, and Washington vowed harsher sanctions against Damascus.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>And you clown have been blaming the West!! Now we all can see what a real LIAR you are dummy! The West and Israel HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT AL-QAIDA DOES OR DOES NOT DO! STOP THE FILTHY LYING AND MOVE YOUR REAR END OUT OF THE U.S.! I'll even help pay for a one way ticket for you to hell!
You STINKING AlQaeda lover! Assad was right all along!! You are backing the people who flew planes into the World Trade Center and killed thousands of innocent American citizens!!! And you have the nerve to call yourself an American? Get your lying ass the hell out of the US, and go somewhere else so you can follow your despicable Israeli agenda.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You STINKING AlQaeda lover! Assad was right all along!! You are backing the people who flew planes into the World Trade Center and killed thousands of innocent American citizens!!! And you have the nerve to call yourself an American? Get your lying ass the hell out of the US, and go somewhere else so you can follow your despicable Israeli agenda.
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! Did I ever state I backed Al-Quaeda? NO I DID NOT freak!! That's how you are such a big LIAR! It was Saudi Nationals that struck on 9/11 stupid idiot and NOT ISRAELIS. Israel does NOT Support Al-Qaeda Dumbazz!! Never has and Neither do I! So Stop making this ignorant nonsense up in the pea brain of yours clown!!
Jan

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 11, 2012
 
You know what people....keeping an open mind about Syria is over......I hope the chit gets blasted out of these rebels...those bastards are killing regular people inside there homes? What the hello. Our families there r really scared of them now because they are just killing people for no reason now.....I hope they rot in hell one by one.....this is not about freedom for them any more.....get this news that people have reported....a girl was raped from a man that new she was from different religion... He followed her brother to his house and beat him then he went after her....what do u call that..? I hope Assad erases them fasttttttttt
Syrian

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jan wrote:
You know what people....keeping an open mind about Syria is over......I hope the chit gets blasted out of these rebels...those bastards are killing regular people inside there homes? What the hello. Our families there r really scared of them now because they are just killing people for no reason now.....I hope they rot in hell one by one.....this is not about freedom for them any more.....get this news that people have reported....a girl was raped from a man that new she was from different religion... He followed her brother to his house and beat him then he went after her....what do u call that..? I hope Assad erases them fasttttttttt
THANK YOU!!! Now that the world knows that AlQaeda is in with these rebels, their despicable party us surely coming to an end!!
British Expat

Clermont-ferrand, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Syrian wrote:
What about the anger over all the Syrian police and military, who were killed and hurt by these criminal traitors? They really want the violence to stop? Tell those rebel bastards to go home.
All payed for by the US taxpayer. The American military/industrial complex is laughing all the way to the bank.

The modern American model relies on War/Conflict. These are the real TERRORISTS. NOTHING to do with humanitairism.

Just review the despotic regimes the US supports. Providing they tow the line. Hypocracy on an industrial scale.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 11, 2012
 
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> THANK YOU!!! Now that the world knows that AlQaeda is in with these rebels, their despicable party us surely coming to an end!!
Hey clown!! After recent suicide blasts, the Syrian government quickly blamed Al Qaeda, although no groups stepped forward to claim credit, while opposition leaders questioned if the government orchestrated the attacks to provide cover for its violent response. The United Nations estimates that more than 5400 have been killed since March, and the Arab League has taken unprecedented steps in a bid to stop the conflict. Hey idiot, if it were true in the first place, there is only a handful!! Have you ever thought about getting a lobotomy? You should be getting a memo from Assad any day now telling you that your lies and propaganda mission is over in New York and report back to Syria for your hanging.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 11, 2012
 
British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
All payed for by the US taxpayer. The American military/industrial complex is laughing all the way to the bank.
The modern American model relies on War/Conflict. These are the real TERRORISTS. NOTHING to do with humanitairism.
Just review the despotic regimes the US supports. Providing they tow the line. Hypocracy on an industrial scale.
Shut that gum flappin' lying mouth! Hey clown!! After recent suicide blasts, the Syrian government quickly blamed Al Qaeda, although no groups stepped forward to claim credit, while opposition leaders questioned if the government orchestrated the attacks to provide cover for its violent response. The United Nations estimates that more than 5400 have been killed since March, and the Arab League has taken unprecedented steps in a bid to stop the conflict. Hey idiot, if it were true in the first place, there is only a handful!! Have you ever thought about getting a lobotomy? You should be getting a memo from Assad any day now telling you that your lies and propaganda mission is over in New York and report back to Syria for your hanging.
British Expat

Clermont-ferrand, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Feb 11, 2012
 
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Shut that gum flappin' lying mouth! Hey clown!! After recent suicide blasts, the Syrian government quickly blamed Al Qaeda, although no groups stepped forward to claim credit, while opposition leaders questioned if the government orchestrated the attacks to provide cover for its violent response. The United Nations estimates that more than 5400 have been killed since March, and the Arab League has taken unprecedented steps in a bid to stop the conflict. Hey idiot, if it were true in the first place, there is only a handful!! Have you ever thought about getting a lobotomy? You should be getting a memo from Assad any day now telling you that your lies and propaganda mission is over in New York and report back to Syria for your hanging.
Oh dear, Another cross copy and paste. Nothing new here. Its just Ayreshite in action. But! I like you! Is it time for your meds??
Syrian

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Feb 11, 2012
 
British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, Another cross copy and paste. Nothing new here. Its just Ayreshite in action. But! I like you! Is it time for your meds??
I keep telling that Asswipehire clown to to take his psychiatric medications BEFORE he posts on here!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Feb 11, 2012
 
British Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, Another cross copy and paste. Nothing new here. Its just Ayreshite in action. But! I like you! Is it time for your meds??
Do you idiots really think that I love to type my great WORKS over and over again just to appease you uneducated clowns! You don't copy and paste because it would be impossible to find information to back up you lies and propaganda! Period. Stop talking to yourself clown!! Proof that you are a basket case!! The nurses at the France Institute of the Criminally Insane (FICI) have been looking for you all day for you to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Feb 11, 2012
 
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I keep telling that Asswipehire clown to to take his psychiatric medications BEFORE he posts on here!!
YOU CAN'T ELL THE TRUTH!! Shut that gum flappin' lying mouth! Hey clown!! After recent suicide blasts, the Syrian government quickly blamed Al Qaeda, although no groups stepped forward to claim credit, while opposition leaders questioned if the government orchestrated the attacks to provide cover for its violent response. The United Nations estimates that more than 5400 have been killed since March, and the Arab League has taken unprecedented steps in a bid to stop the conflict. Hey idiot, if it were true in the first place, there is only a handful!! Have you ever thought about getting a lobotomy? You should be getting a memo from Assad any day now telling you that your lies and propaganda mission is over in New York and report back to Syria for your hanging.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nicolas Sarkozy Discussions

Search the Nicolas Sarkozy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Arrogant, Divisive, Derisive: 9 Countries Obama... Mar 26 Abe 6 3
Gadhafi forces shell western city while NATO meets (Apr '11) Mar '14 mjjcpa 23
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Mar '14 Swedenforever 26
Meltdown pain felt in remnants of French empire (Mar '09) Jan '14 Anonymous 12
Is France looking for petrodollars at nuclear t... Nov '13 nutjobs here 18
Cameron pushes for Middle East contracts Nov '13 popebedct critizeshomoeis 2
French right urges tighter nationality law Oct '13 paul shykora arts 1
•••
•••
•••
•••