Nato Opts Out of Syria Even in Un Mandate

Full story: Arab Times 12
PARIS, Feb 17, : Britain and France urged the Syrian opposition to unite and said Friday it needs more international support to resist a deadly government crackdown. Full Story
Syrian

Williston, FL

#1 Feb 18, 2012
NATO or the West has no business in Syria.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Syrian wrote:
NATO or the West has no business in Syria.
You forgot the U.N. and Arab league clown!! Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopaths. SyrianAsswiper is anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! The moron doesn't realize that AlQaeda does NOT follow orders from Israel or the USA or the U.N. Where are you getting money from to feed that filthy lying mouth of yours? I hope it's not my tax dollars helping to spread your filthy lies and propaganda you anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! You're Just another filthy Muslim in the U.S! Part of the filthy Mussy takeover America!! I blame the U.S. for allowing you scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
As if the WEST and Israel is telling al-Qaida what to do!! Hey Clown!! You accused the West and Israel of aligning with al-Qaida LIAR! Remember that dummy?? It just goes to show that no one can believe a filthy word you are posting!! The Head of Al Qaeda calls on Muslims across world to help Syrian rebels, saying they can't rely on West! And you were blaming all of your LIES, Propaganda, Idiocy, ignorant nonsense on the West! Aren't you a Muslim living in New York?? You are a Muslim you Stinking Al-Qaida lover!! Al-Qaida are Muslims are they not?? Have you clown ever thought about getting a lobotomy? You should be getting a memo from Assad any day now telling you that your lies and propaganda mission is over in New York and report back to Syria for your hanging. Shut that gum flappin' lying mouth! Hey clown!! After recent suicide blasts, the Syrian government quickly blamed Al Qaeda, although no groups stepped forward to claim credit, while opposition leaders questioned if the government orchestrated the attacks to provide cover for its violent response. The United Nations estimates that more than 5400 have been killed since March, and the Arab League has taken unprecedented steps in a bid to stop the conflict.
Go back to looking at your Assad and Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American filthy maggot scumbag. You are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that filthy trailer trash you like to call in New York. Then, mind your own Assad Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!
Syrian

Williston, FL

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the U.N. and Arab league clown!! Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopaths. SyrianAsswiper is anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-AlQaeda! The moron doesn't realize that AlQaeda does NOT follow orders from Israel or the USA or the U.N. Where are you getting money from to feed that filthy lying mouth of yours? I hope it's not my tax dollars helping to spread your filthy lies and propaganda you anti-American, anti Jewish freak!! You're Just another filthy Muslim in the U.S! Part of the filthy Mussy takeover America!! I blame the U.S. for allowing you scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
As if the WEST and Israel is telling al-Qaida what to do!! Hey Clown!! You accused the West and Israel of aligning with al-Qaida LIAR! Remember that dummy?? It just goes to show that no one can believe a filthy word you are posting!! The Head of Al Qaeda calls on Muslims across world to help Syrian rebels, saying they can't rely on West! And you were blaming all of your LIES, Propaganda, Idiocy, ignorant nonsense on the West! Aren't you a Muslim living in New York?? You are a Muslim you Stinking Al-Qaida lover!! Al-Qaida are Muslims are they not?? Have you clown ever thought about getting a lobotomy? You should be getting a memo from Assad any day now telling you that your lies and propaganda mission is over in New York and report back to Syria for your hanging. Shut that gum flappin' lying mouth! Hey clown!! After recent suicide blasts, the Syrian government quickly blamed Al Qaeda, although no groups stepped forward to claim credit, while opposition leaders questioned if the government orchestrated the attacks to provide cover for its violent response. The United Nations estimates that more than 5400 have been killed since March, and the Arab League has taken unprecedented steps in a bid to stop the conflict.
Go back to looking at your Assad and Hamas Jewish hate material they sent you and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American filthy maggot scumbag. You are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that filthy trailer trash you like to call in New York. Then, mind your own Assad Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!
This moron Ayreshire reposter is back?
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Feb 18, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> This moron Ayreshire reposter is back?
This moron Syrianasswiper reposter is back!! LOL
Syrian

Williston, FL

#5 Feb 19, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>This moron Syrianasswiper reposter is back!! LOL
NATO does not belong in the Middle East, unless it was there to eliminate your favorite dump!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Feb 19, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> NATO does not belong in the Middle East, unless it was there to eliminate your favorite dump!!
Once again the space cadet is reposting! LOL!! Do you see any Syrians Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your ignorant filthy lies and propaganda while bashing that same country and Israel. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! An to top it off, somehow Israel is involved who does not give al-Qaeda orders and never has!! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Ask yourself why the Syrian clown living in New York is not worried one iota!! He's a Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in China to how many children you can have to the Internet!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censors ...'s_Republic_of_China
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27 ...
http://www.disinfo.com/tag/china/
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Feb 19, 2012
If the middle east wants to destroy themselves then let them, give everyone guns and tanks, and ground to air missiles, grenade launchers and let them go at it.

However it can not be a one sided fight, Assad cannot have all the amunition, let Turkey and Qatar supply the weapons and amunition to the opposition and make it an even fight and let them go at it and may the best team win.

they do not know common sense must military sense and greed./
Syrian

Belle Glade, FL

#8 Feb 20, 2012
The UN needs to learn to let all sovereign nations like Syria settle their own issues, and to stop always pushing the world to the brink of World War 3.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Feb 20, 2012
Syrian wrote:
The UN needs to learn to let all sovereign nations like Syria settle their own issues, and to stop always pushing the world to the brink of World War 3.
Why do you have to fight with everyone SyrianAsswiper? Just get your dumb azz back to Syria already and stop hiding out in New York. SyrianAsswiper is the laughing stock of this entire forum. Nobody listens to his ignorant nonsense except ignorant fools like Lobonut and Papadiamgreasedick, lil' Joey Poopy Pants, lil' wayne and his poopy pants friends, petesass and Rambonehead!!
Do you see any Syrians Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your ignorant filthy lies and propaganda while bashing that same country and Israel. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! An to top it off, somehow Israel is involved who does not give al-Qaeda orders and never has!! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Ask yourself why the Syrian clown living in New York is not worried one iota!! He's a Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in China to how many children you can have to the Internet!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censors ...'s_Republic_of_China
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27 ...
http://www.disinfo.com/tag/china/
Syrian

Belle Glade, FL

#10 Feb 20, 2012
The reposting Assclownhire is back! LOL!!!
British Expat

Agde, France

#11 Feb 20, 2012
Syrian wrote:
The reposting Assclownhire is back! LOL!!!
"IT" never goes away, "it's" just a thicko. Never replies to the truth concerning his wonderland he calls isreal. No comments about the murderous/terrorists, the Irgun/Stern gang. Those A-holes make hamas appear as choir boys. I KNOW!!!!
British Expat

Agde, France

#12 Feb 20, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have to fight with everyone SyrianAsswiper? Just get your dumb azz back to Syria already and stop hiding out in New York. SyrianAsswiper is the laughing stock of this entire forum. Nobody listens to his ignorant nonsense except ignorant fools like Lobonut and Papadiamgreasedick, lil' Joey Poopy Pants, lil' wayne and his poopy pants friends, petesass and Rambonehead!!
Do you see any Syrians Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your ignorant filthy lies and propaganda while bashing that same country and Israel. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! An to top it off, somehow Israel is involved who does not give al-Qaeda orders and never has!! Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, Iran and the list goes on there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Ask yourself why the Syrian clown living in New York is not worried one iota!! He's a Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in China to how many children you can have to the Internet!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censors ...'s_Republic_of_China
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/27 ...
http://www.disinfo.com/tag/china/
More boring crap from the Ayreshite. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicolas Sarkozy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
France's new Socialist govt cuts members' salaries (May '12) 11 hr Swedenforever 22
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Tue swedenforever 32
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) Dec 5 Swedenforever 204
Sarkozy pledges "friendship" to Netanyahu after... (Nov '11) Nov 30 Ratloder 8
Qaeda warns France of revenge for burka stance (Jun '09) Nov '14 Rusty Tin Can 222
Sarkozy challenger Hollande seen as soft, unifying (Oct '11) Oct '14 Swedenforever 9
Private finances get new public scrutiny in France (Apr '13) Oct '14 Swedenforever 5
More from around the web