It's FDI quality that matters, not qu...

It's FDI quality that matters, not quantity: analysts

There are 9 comments on the Thanh Nein News story from Jan 9, 2014, titled It's FDI quality that matters, not quantity: analysts. In it, Thanh Nein News reports that:

Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung at the ground-breaking ceremony of the Nghi Son refinery complex on October 23, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thanh Nein News.

tran

Padstow, Australia

#1 Jan 9, 2014
develop with safe environment in place
the policy maker has responsibility for environment health and safety for the people
select the clean and environment friendly manufacturer
bac ky deo biet nhuc

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 9, 2014
every 1 in norway is million air....while da bac ky NKEEEEES down b 4 rich evils nations 4 sparechange...bac ky deo biet nhuc la zi'
tran

Padstow, Australia

#3 Jan 9, 2014
vi quyen loi ca dan ma cac nguoi huu trach da de cho cac nha may va thiet bi loi thoi lam hai den moi truong lam hai cho suc khoe nhan dan
va lam thiet hai cho moi truong lau dai
nhung nha may va cac thiet bi loi thoi ma cac nuoc lan bang ho da khong cho lam o nuoc ho roi ho se doi vao vn nen co chinh sach phat trien lau dai va it ton hai cho suc khoe va moi truong
16 obaroster

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Jan 9, 2014
tran wrote:
develop with safe environment in place
the policy maker has responsibility for environment health and safety for the people
select the clean and environment friendly manufacturer
U need to drink more Foster Beer!!!


it's goood right?;-000
16 obaroster

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Jan 9, 2014
tran wrote:
develop with safe environment in place
the policy maker has responsibility for environment health and safety for the people
select the clean and environment friendly manufacturer
why don't coming to Hanoi, open a company or working here to helping??!! guessing what!! U say NO!!! ;-000h, keep enjoy the ROBOTipix helper!!! ;-000
16 obaroster

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Jan 9, 2014
bac ky deo biet nhuc wrote:
every 1 in norway is million air....while da bac ky NKEEEEES down b 4 rich evils nations 4 sparechange...bac ky deo biet nhuc la zi'
and do you know watta FDI standford?!!;-000
tran

Padstow, Australia

#7 Jan 9, 2014
16 obaroster wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't coming to Hanoi, open a company or working here to helping??!! guessing what!! U say NO!!! ;-000h, keep enjoy the ROBOTipix helper!!! ;-000
neu nguoi viet chan chinh thi ai cung co nguyen vong cho dan duoc am no va dat nuoc phu cuong de hanh dien voi nguoi...
Janet Smiley

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Jan 9, 2014
tran wrote:
<quoted text>neu nguoi viet chan chinh thi ai cung co nguyen vong cho dan duoc am no va dat nuoc phu cuong de hanh dien voi nguoi...
tryin yo best ESL! me no reading yo Vit language!! ;-00
Janet Smiley

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#9 Jan 9, 2014
tran wrote:
<quoted text>neu nguoi viet chan chinh thi ai cung co nguyen vong cho dan duoc am no va dat nuoc phu cuong de hanh dien voi nguoi...
;) and trying harder with the gooose go +you!! ;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nguyen Tan Dung Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... (Aug '14) Mar '16 SpongeBob 184
News Vietnam chooses stay-the-course leader over mor... (Jan '16) Feb '16 QYTNATNGUTWANDEB3... 9
News China's Xi heads to Vietnam as anger brews over... (Nov '15) Nov '15 QYTNATNGUGADEBHMO... 9
News Vietnam waives visas for 5 Europe countries to ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 XECANQONOIGBEOLAI... 9
News Vietnamese PM prays at Bodh Gaya, says Buddhism... (Oct '14) Apr '15 Vinamese 14
News Progress but no deal in trans-Pacific trade talks (Nov '14) Feb '15 followthecrowdoff... 21
News Vietnam 'hurt' by Senate bill commemorating 'Bl... (Feb '15) Feb '15 bac ky d d d lim 26
More from around the web