Vietnam announces big fines for social media - propaganda'

Nov 27, 2013 Read more: South China Morning Post

Vietnam will hand out fines of 100 million dong to anyone criticising the government on social media, under a new law announced this week, the latest measure in a widening crackdown on dissent by the country's communist rulers.

Read more
gold fingers

London, UK

#1 Nov 27, 2013
ha,ha,ha.
very welcome your propaganda news law,to early to say,, and to responding to your news law,.

remember this,,you has signer with united nation that,, u r a member.

so playing the don't known game,,or lucky games,.

that is always risk,so don't play it if i was u..

u do the nasty thing to abuse the people,, but u don't like the people saying what u did ?

not a single citizen wishing to criticism their government or their authority if the STATE,don't do any thing wrong with their own mind,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nguyen Tan Dung Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vietnamese PM prays at Bodh Gaya, says Buddhism... Apr 4 Vinamese 14
News Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... (Aug '14) Mar '15 Kon Khmer 181
News Progress but no deal in trans-Pacific trade talks Feb '15 followthecrowdoff... 21
News Vietnam 'hurt' by Senate bill commemorating 'Bl... Feb '15 bac ky d d d lim 26
News Vietnam plans to reserve up to 1.5 mln tons of oil Feb '15 Drgunzet 24
News China and Vietnam to settle maritime disputes Feb '15 Drgunzet 52
News Vietnam continues to waive visas for 7 countries Feb '15 john200885 2
More from around the web