Pol Pot victory monument opens in Vie...

Pol Pot victory monument opens in Vietnam

There are 184 comments on the Thanh Nein News story from Jan 6, 2012, titled Pol Pot victory monument opens in Vietnam. In it, Thanh Nein News reports that:

PM Nguyen Tan Dung and Cambodian counterpart Hun Sen cut the inauguration banner for the Pol Pot victory monument on January 2. Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and his Cambodian counterpart Hun Sen on Monday attended the inauguration of a monument in southern Vietnam commemorating the victory over Pol Pot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thanh Nein News.

pol pot was-HCM disciple

Chicago, IL

#62 Jan 11, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TVHG...
1946 pol pot was ho chi minh disciple
killing field

UK

#63 Jan 11, 2012
Ellienurr wrote:
Pol pot was a hideous human being. I have been to Cambodia, seen the skulls, tripped over the bones of children that still rise from the ground, cried against the tree where they would smash babies infront of their mothers, seen the bloodstains on the walls of the S21 torture chambers, spoken to people who have lost their entire family and even seen their deaths in front of them.
He is equivalent to Hitler, if not more sadistic.

i don't known why you are saying this,,.?
you didn't seen to have had any sympathy to ward any human suffer at all aren't you ?

the way you wrote,,i am sure that you are a hanoi backy,,.
we knew that over a million of innocent civilians looser their lived,,,the world knew that,,.

they also knew who done it,,.they also knew that POLPOT regime didn't do it,,. but the international TRIBUNAL must put them on trail in order to find out more truths regarding Cambodia conflict with,,.

so i hope you continually to keeping your hatred attitude to ward Khmer people as long as you live,,.

then once day,,,once day very near,,,

the truth will come out for all of those hatred Khmer people like you to KNOWN THAT,,

THAT WAS A BACKY HANOI HOCHIMINH DID THE KILLED OF THOSE INNOCENT KHMER CHILDREN,,

i always sad sympathy for every thing suffer,,. but you don't have had a same feeling like every one felt,,.

therefore i call you as an evil bastard,,.furthermore for you as a fker for you,,.

Since: Jan 12

Brisbane, Australia

#64 Jan 12, 2012
killing field wrote:
<quoted text>.

i don't known why you are saying this,,.?
you didn't seen to have had any sympathy to ward any human suffer at all aren't you ?

the way you wrote,,i am sure that you are a hanoi backy,,.
we knew that over a million of innocent civilians looser their lived,,,the world knew that,,.

they also knew who done it,,.they also knew that POLPOT regime didn't do it,,. but the international TRIBUNAL must put them on trail in order to find out more truths regarding Cambodia conflict with,,.

so i hope you continually to keeping your hatred attitude to ward Khmer people as long as you live,,.

then once day,,,once day very near,,,

the truth will come out for all of those hatred Khmer people like you to KNOWN THAT,,

THAT WAS A BACKY HANOI HOCHIMINH DID THE KILLED OF THOSE INNOCENT KHMER CHILDREN,,

i always sad sympathy for every thing suffer,,. but you don't have had a same feeling like every one felt,,.

therefore i call you as an evil bastard,,.furthermore for you as a fker for you,,.
That is not how I intended it at all! I cried the entire time I was there and still as I think about it I tear up, I can't believe that you would say I hate the Khmer people! I had contact with many survivors and I have adopted their views of the events, they saw Pol Pot as the leader of the regime and therefore responsible for the deaths of their family members.
Don't you call me a fucker because you misread what I said. I have never felt the sympathy I felt for the Khmer families who suffered.
SpongeBob

King City, Canada

#65 Jan 12, 2012
Ellienurr wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not how I intended it at all! I cried the entire time I was there and still as I think about it I tear up, I can't believe that you would say I hate the Khmer people! I had contact with many survivors and I have adopted their views of the events, they saw Pol Pot as the leader of the regime and therefore responsible for the deaths of their family members.
Don't you call me a fucker because you misread what I said. I have never felt the sympathy I felt for the Khmer families who suffered.
Do not bother arguing with UKBUM, an UK alien with Vietnamese origin. His parents were in fact losers of vn war, those useless beings of SVN. He was in fact just finished his 2nd grade last year. Due to expel from grade schoool for grabbing his teacher's tits, he go no chance to practice English, so his face showed up here. That's all. Aahahhaaha!-BOB, ex-principal of ESL school, UK-
Animals loved

UK

#66 Jan 12, 2012
Ellienurr wrote:
<quoted text>
any way as i rendered your comment you wrote that those dead bodies cried to the trees,,.

that was for me to felt,,if any human being those had a sense for sadness,,wouln't ever never wrote that at all,,.

that was an insult you are,,.
if i missed reader your comment,,.

then would you please explaining to this forum that how can the dead body cried to the trees ?

is that not an insult,,. then what is the point you are trying to make ?
for me unacceptable so if you wish to re correcting your opinion,,

then i am sincerely apologize for that,,but i stood by my wrote,,. thank you for your concerned

but i shouldn't get involve in to this because the wars was over long ago.

but some individual HANOI COMMUNIST SUPPORTED ADDING their mouth in to this,,. and determent to open the wounded of those innocent KHMER PEOPLE SUFFER,,.

that is why it caused my concern,,.
if them Hanoi communist hochiminh keep their mouth shut up,,.
then i don't have had any subject to debated at all,,

in the end communist supported are the main once for the oeace loved give them two fingers right at their faces,,.

thank you,,

Animals loved

UK

#67 Jan 12, 2012
cried against the tree !!!!!!!

the tree are there to protected them if those victims were lucky,,
Animals loved

UK

#68 Jan 12, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Do not bother arguing with UKBUM, an UK alien with Vietnamese origin. His parents were in fact losers of vn war, those useless beings of SVN. He was in fact just finished his 2nd grade last year. Due to expel from grade schoool for grabbing his teacher's tits, he go no chance to practice English, so his face showed up here. That's all. Aahahhaaha!-BOB, ex-principal of ESL school, UK-

hi,hi,hi,
i am not a rude student to do so,,.
but i did to my class mates ,,. she was a very beautiful to me now she is with me,,. hi,hi,hi, but you haven't got once,,.

so ta phi ki,,
REMEMBER

Framingham, MA

#69 Jan 12, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Do not bother arguing with UKBUM, an UK alien with Vietnamese origin. His parents were in fact losers of vn war, those useless beings of SVN. He was in fact just finished his 2nd grade last year. Due to expel from grade schoool for grabbing his teacher's tits, he go no chance to practice English, so his face showed up here. That's all. Aahahhaaha!-BOB, ex-principal of ESL school, UK-
lol, Stupidbob jungle education is talking about someone elses education level and family.

Ellienurr - you want to know the truth, and not just read heading, go research how communism got created in Indochinese and how it spread into Cambodia and Laos... go read about Ho Chi Minh dream of a united Indochina under Vietnam rule. go read about book by real historian and not just unreferences articles.

KR or Communist Group in Cambodia was started by Vietnamese in Cambodia. These vietnames spoke fluent khmer and like amongst khmer but viet mind.

Understand and link the events of Vietnam and Thailand aggression toward khmer, Cambodia paid tribute to Vietnam and Thailand until Khmer King went behind their back and ask France to be it protector. How do you think Vietnam and Thailand felt about this event... sure furious. also research vietnam southern expansion and it tactics, "con tien" or "don dien"... there are many word the vietnamese call it.

Don't fall for the label... Khmer Rouge doesn't mean "Khmer" it mean Communist in Cambodia. In the Cambodian Language the word "khmer" is inter-use to mean many things.

Srok Khmer = originally mean "land of khmer" but now it just mean "Cambodia"

Khmer = ethnic or the people of Cambodia, but not everyone in Cambodia is ethnicially "khmer"
SpongeBob

King City, Canada

#70 Jan 12, 2012
REMEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, Stupidbob jungle education is talking about someone elses education level and family.
Ellienurr - you want to know the truth, and not just read heading, go research how communism got created in Indochinese and how it spread into Cambodia and Laos... go read about Ho Chi Minh dream of a united Indochina under Vietnam rule. go read about book by real historian and not just unreferences articles.
KR or Communist Group in Cambodia was started by Vietnamese in Cambodia. These vietnames spoke fluent khmer and like amongst khmer but viet mind.
Understand and link the events of Vietnam and Thailand aggression toward khmer, Cambodia paid tribute to Vietnam and Thailand until Khmer King went behind their back and ask France to be it protector. How do you think Vietnam and Thailand felt about this event... sure furious. also research vietnam southern expansion and it tactics, "con tien" or "don dien"... there are many word the vietnamese call it.
Don't fall for the label... Khmer Rouge doesn't mean "Khmer" it mean Communist in Cambodia. In the Cambodian Language the word "khmer" is inter-use to mean many things.
Khmer = ethnic or the people of Cambodia, but not everyone in Cambodia is ethnicially "khmer"
You were an ex-Khmer Rouge associate and you ran off from Cambodia. Luckily you, I didn't encounter you during time I infiltrated back and forth Thai-Kampuchean border. Where is Khmer Rouge now, baby? Do not bs about that genocidal regime, we, Vietnamese Volunteer Armforces of Kampuchea with help from good Khmers got rid off them long time ago, baby! Aahhahahhaa!
vn ngheo cchet me

Chicago, IL

#71 Jan 12, 2012
bac ky ho chi minh children are talkin big and yet still beggin' da world for crumbs from da same people who b52-d them to stone age
vn ngheo cchet me

Chicago, IL

#72 Jan 12, 2012
matter of fact
when da bac ky ho chi minh children are outside of commie vietnam...they wont admitt that they are 100% bac ky ho chi minh children but claimin that they are 100% NGUY! pathetic aint it?
vn ngheo cchet me

Chicago, IL

#73 Jan 12, 2012
MATTER OF FACT BAC KY
NOW in south vietnam...ho chi minh CHILDREN treated viet kieu like king and queen!
whahahahahhahahahahhaha
REMEMBER

Framingham, MA

#74 Jan 12, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>You were an ex-Khmer Rouge associate and you ran off from Cambodia. Luckily you, I didn't encounter you during time I infiltrated back and forth Thai-Kampuchean border. Where is Khmer Rouge now, baby? Do not bs about that genocidal regime, we, Vietnamese Volunteer Armforces of Kampuchea with help from good Khmers got rid off them long time ago, baby! Aahhahahhaa!
Stupidbob, Sinal as usual, your jungle education as a foot soldier has mentally cripple your brain. Where is KR now, they are in Vietnam, Loas and Cambodia... all mixed into their government.

You keep believing what your Hanoi boss tell you and be good soldier and keep on believing their patriotic word.

You sound so angry, why, what I said isn't true? Oh wait, you go by field experiences and not by factual documentation about HO's communism.

That might be the problem old man. surely everyone is glad that the communism war is over. so go enjoy the rest of you life...
REMEMBER

Framingham, MA

#75 Jan 12, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>You were an ex-Khmer Rouge associate and you ran off from Cambodia. Luckily you, I didn't encounter you during time I infiltrated back and forth Thai-Kampuchean border. Where is Khmer Rouge now, baby? Do not bs about that genocidal regime, we, Vietnamese Volunteer Armforces of Kampuchea with help from good Khmers got rid off them long time ago, baby! Aahhahahhaa!
If you think that I am an exKR, then I should know what i'm talking about. right?... anyways I was too young to fight back then.

Let me explain to you again:

Communism in Cambodia started by vietnamese, follower of HCM. ten of thousand of them went to Hanoi to be brainwashed....

Mao Ho chi minh Pol pot

Chicago, IL

#76 Jan 12, 2012
Pol Pot victory monument opens in Vietnam...
this event and monument only to hide and to erase da COMMIE bac ky ho chi minh china involvement with pol pot regime bullied their own people
GRASS MAY GROW to cover da blood but da people will never forgit da evil doers...pol pot ho chi minh mao!
UNFAIR

Fresno, CA

#77 Jan 12, 2012
The USA killed nearly 600,000 Cambodian civilians,the Thai killed several Thousands Khmer refugess the Vietnamese killed hundreds of thousands of Khmer civilians...Hun sen Pol Pot China,Sihanouk had khmer civilian bloods on their hands....Who's are the real Killers?Don't just put the Whole incident toward one man Salorth Sar aka Pol Pot all these people contributed to the genocized of khmer civilians and only Khmer Rouge were taking to court and faced this criminal acts of violencet.This is not a fair game all of these countries has to admit and pay some respects toward khmer civilian
bac ky talkin head

Chicago, IL

#78 Jan 12, 2012
show me some of your facts...please
da bac ky talkin head

Chicago, IL

#79 Jan 12, 2012
UNFAIR wrote:
The USA killed nearly 600,000 Cambodian civilians,the Thai killed several Thousands Khmer refugess the Vietnamese killed hundreds of thousands of Khmer civilians...Hun sen Pol Pot China,Sihanouk had khmer civilian bloods on their hands....Who's are the real Killers?Don't just put the Whole incident toward one man Salorth Sar aka Pol Pot all these people contributed to the genocized of khmer civilians and only Khmer Rouge were taking to court and faced this criminal acts of violencet.This is not a fair game all of these countries has to admit and pay some respects toward khmer civilian
pol pot whacking his people just because they were just standing there...pol pot even whacking babies just because they dirtying da diapers
tet ma khong dot phao

UK

#80 Jan 12, 2012
da bac ky talkin head wrote:
<quoted text>pol pot whacking his people just because they were just standing there...pol pot even whacking babies just because they dirtying da diapers

now,, let me get in a little further for you to have a clear pictures of last conflicted of Cambodia,,. CHI !!!!!

POLPOT.
I HAVE NO REASONBLE TO DEFENDING HIS REGIME,,
but i have a reason to clarified the truth,,.

before i writing that,,.
will you please indicating any reason why polpot regime whacking his owner people ?

not at all,,.
you known that in the south vietnam were belong to Champa,.

which vietnamese king has they deterred to destroyer Champa races to took over their home lands with the back up of a foreigner power,,?

Cambodian were faced as a same suffer like Champa people,,.
you should known this political fabricated Mr Chi,

i don't want to go further deep,, in case it will conflict interest to the other as the wars was finishing long time now,,.

but believe me,,.polpot wasn't the regime has done the killed.

this regime receive a very bad blame for it,,. but has no chance to defended for this terrible blame,,. even now,,,,,you still believe that polpot regime has done the killed,,.

you should following their court cased,,the international TRIBUNAL,,

the evidences are there,,every thing came out at court,,.

why didn't you all taking it from there ? but keeping your mind to sticking to those rumors,,

international doesn't want to prosecuting them polpot regime,,. they want to get to the bottoms of this masses murder of those innocent civilians,,

so keep watching the case Chi,,,
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#81 Jan 12, 2012
tet ma khong dot phao wrote:
<quoted text>.
but believe me,,.polpot wasn't the regime has done the killed.
this regime receive a very bad blame for it,,. but has no chance to defended for this terrible blame,,. even now,,,,,you still believe that polpot regime has done the killed,,.
Evil VNCH/NGUY losers are exploiting the Pol Pot's issue and insulting the suffering memories of million of other victims. This is an evil act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nguyen Tan Dung Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... (Aug '14) Mar '16 SpongeBob 184
News Vietnam chooses stay-the-course leader over mor... (Jan '16) Feb '16 QYTNATNGUTWANDEB3... 9
News China's Xi heads to Vietnam as anger brews over... (Nov '15) Nov '15 QYTNATNGUGADEBHMO... 9
News Vietnam waives visas for 5 Europe countries to ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 XECANQONOIGBEOLAI... 9
News Vietnamese PM prays at Bodh Gaya, says Buddhism... (Oct '14) Apr '15 Vinamese 14
News Progress but no deal in trans-Pacific trade talks (Nov '14) Feb '15 followthecrowdoff... 21
News Vietnam 'hurt' by Senate bill commemorating 'Bl... (Feb '15) Feb '15 bac ky d d d lim 26
More from around the web