Vietnam calls for int'l help in clearing wartime UXOs

Mar 17, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Thanh Nein News

Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has asked international sponsors to join Vietnam's efforts to rid the country of unexploded ordnance that still kills and injures thousands of people every year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bac ky da thugs

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 17, 2014
 
if da bac ky ha noi ho chi minh nguyen tan zdung vietcong commie families did not steal south vietnam
DIS WOULD NEVER HAPPIN"
DID I GIT DIS RIGHT BAC KY????
in da end u bac ky lixin DA FOREIGNER UP AND DOWN UPSIDE DOWN
back to NGUYEN VAN THIEU ERA AGAIN
tran

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 17, 2014
 
Sau 40 nam nhung tan bom chua no van giet chet nguoi dan vo toi
vi long nhan dao cac nuoc tham chien o vn can giup vn thao go nhung
bom min va chat doc gia cam de nguoi dan song trong that su thanh binh...
di liem di con bac ky vc

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 18, 2014
 
tran wrote:
Sau 40 nam nhung tan bom chua no van giet chet nguoi dan vo toi
vi long nhan dao cac nuoc tham chien o vn can giup vn thao go nhung
bom min va chat doc gia cam de nguoi dan song trong that su thanh binh...
tai sao vo toi....bac ky chung may di an cap mien nam ma vo toi....co tham di an cap the be ch et cha may thoi
mr tran

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 18, 2014
 
4 git
bac ky va 3tau di ancap bay gio' di anxin
bac ky....teach yur ho chi minh jrs why peeeeeple of vietnam suffer til' 2day....because bac ky va 3tau stole south vietnam just like north korea commie wantin 2steal south korea we wantin 2unite da MONEY WELL WELL WELL DIS WILL remind U bac ky when u cleanin up DA FENCES DAT SOUTH VIETNAM UP AND DOWN 4 DA VIETCONG
tran

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 18, 2014
 
di liem di con bac ky vc wrote:
<quoted text>tai sao vo toi....bac ky chung may di an cap mien nam ma vo toi....co tham di an cap the be ch et cha may thoi
thuong dan bao gio cung vo toi chung ta khong noi den chien tranh da qua nhung chung ta noi den he luy nhung tan bom con chua no va giet hai nhung thuong dan
vi thu han ca dan ma chicago da nhin qua nhung noi kho cua nhung nguoi dan vo toi
nguy

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 18, 2014
 
di liem di con bac ky vc wrote:
<quoted text>tai sao vo toi....bac ky chung may di an cap mien nam ma vo toi....co tham di an cap the be ch et cha may thoi
Neu ko co bon nguy quan nguy quyen thi phap da giao toan ven lanh tho cho bac ho roi. Dau co Chuyen chia doi dat nuoc. Hon nua ai da ko chiu tong bau cu? Va nguoi mien nam da noi vay chong lai chinh quyen nguy de danh doc lap thong nhat dat nuoc. Dieu nay ca the gioi deu biet.
tran

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

nguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Neu ko co bon nguy quan nguy quyen thi phap da giao toan ven lanh tho cho bac ho roi. Dau co Chuyen chia doi dat nuoc. Hon nua ai da ko chiu tong bau cu? Va nguoi mien nam da noi vay chong lai chinh quyen nguy de danh doc lap thong nhat dat nuoc. Dieu nay ca the gioi deu biet.
cac cuong quoc muon chia doi Dat nuoc ngay ca dong chi anh em phuong Bac vi quyen loi ma ho da di dem voi My de chia doi dat nuoc vn cung nhu Trieu tien
bac ky bi 3tau kyDAU

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

nguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Neu ko co bon nguy quan nguy quyen thi phap da giao toan ven lanh tho cho bac ho roi. Dau co Chuyen chia doi dat nuoc. Hon nua ai da ko chiu tong bau cu? Va nguoi mien nam da noi vay chong lai chinh quyen nguy de danh doc lap thong nhat dat nuoc. Dieu nay ca the gioi deu biet.
3tau ky dau bac ky chung may 2000 nam ma bac ky chung may deo biet nhuc
sting in the bum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

nguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Neu ko co bon nguy quan nguy quyen thi phap da giao toan ven lanh tho cho bac ho roi. Dau co Chuyen chia doi dat nuoc. Hon nua ai da ko chiu tong bau cu? Va nguoi mien nam da noi vay chong lai chinh quyen nguy de danh doc lap thong nhat dat nuoc. Dieu nay ca the gioi deu biet.
,

nho ma may buy,,nen may moi duoc truong thanh va tiep tuc sang my BU CAT NGUY DO CHO DOI,,CAI,D,M,M,
liem liem nua di con vc

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 19, 2014
 
lookin at da bac ky north vietnamese now....da vc bac ky ho chi minh NGUYEN TAN ZDUNG FAMILYS stole south vietnam and trew nguyen van thieu and da foreigner out of saigon....now da bac ky ha noi and nguyen tan zdung will lixin da foreigner as ses as soon as da foreigner and nguy fall asleeep anywhere
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 19, 2014
 
The US should clear their own mess up.
sting in the bum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 19, 2014
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
The US should clear their own mess up.
,

they already did,,that is why all of them bacxi,,bopxi has a living in the big house and a million moved in to the south .,
and got dollars to sent their youth vc abroad,like your self,,
2 bad 4 u bac ky vc

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 19, 2014
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
The US should clear their own mess up.
dat was no mess bac ky ha noi...NGUYEN VAN THIEU AND DA south vietnamese GAVIN DA USA 100% permission 2 build dat fences 2 keep da vietcong bac ky out of south vietnam....wanna steal 2bad 4 u bac ky
ch et cha ch et me chung may co cai toi di an cap no sympathy at all u bac ky stole from da south children now ho chi minh children must face da FACTS
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 19, 2014
 
2 bad 4 u bac ky vc wrote:
<quoted text>dat was no mess bac ky ha noi...NGUYEN VAN THIEU AND DA south vietnamese GAVIN DA USA 100% permission 2 build dat fences 2 keep da vietcong bac ky out of south vietnam....wanna steal 2bad 4 u bac ky
ch et cha ch et me chung may co cai toi di an cap no sympathy at all u bac ky stole from da south children now ho chi minh children must face da FACTS
Keep them out of South Vietnam,the NLF WERE FROM South Vietnam.
bac ky khon nam

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 19, 2014
 
exactly bac ky! bac ky stole, dan sell 2 da 4reigner can not sell bad land 2 da 4reigner....so da bac ky given da bad land 2 da ho chi minh children 2 git blown up 2 make world news so da 4reigner pittty and clean 4free
bac ky khon nan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 19, 2014
 
40 yeers da bac ky ha noi only sit and sit and sit and hug ak47 and chantin
4 da peeeeeeple and sit and wait 4 da 4REIGNER AND CHANTIN for da peeeeeeeeeple
bac ky khon nan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 19, 2014
 
when was da last time da bac ky done someding G00D
4 da peeeeeeeple of vietnam?????
without as KING da foreirgner HELPS OR CALLIN da little bac ky vc to come home to help deir commie beloved homeland?????
nguy

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 19, 2014
 
tran wrote:
<quoted text>cac cuong quoc muon chia doi Dat nuoc ngay ca dong chi anh em phuong Bac vi quyen loi ma ho da di dem voi My de chia doi dat nuoc vn cung nhu Trieu tien
Ko co Tay say thi cuong quoc cung ko lam gi duoc.
tran

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 19, 2014
 
nguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ko co Tay say thi cuong quoc cung ko lam gi duoc.
dung roi nguoi viet nam co mot so nguoi da khong thuong dat nuoc va dan minh va vi quyen loi ca dan ma chiu lam tay sai cho ngoai bang thoi nao cung co chi co lanh dao co Tam Tai Duc va co vien kien dung cam that su va co long Ai quoc va co long bao ve dan toc thi moi dua dat nuoc that su doc lap tu do dan chu de khong bi suc ep ben ngoai va lam xao tron va dem dat nuoc den su tu diet do la huynh de tuong tan...
Jew Furniture Man

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 20, 2014
 
Tang Dung is like a Dog Dong or dog dung ($hit) lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••