British merchants of death in Libya

Jan 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dear Kitty

Britain's arms dealers were hawking their wares in Libya the day before threats emerged of a terrorist attack with Western weapons , the Morning Star can reveal.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
Expat Libyan

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Here is my opinion on some of the warnings etc to leave Libya if you are an expat. I firmly believe that these threats are very isolated, not as big as they keep on saying. I think some of governments would like to be able to dominate upcoming contracts in Libya. Business in the oil industry is starting to come back and this means service companies will at least be able to charge more because Libya has been named a unstable country.

Am I talking like a conspiracy, maybe, however the last time I was in Benghazi I did see the AlQuada flag flying high. I am going back into Libya soon, crazy, maybe but I am more afraid of Southern Iraq than Libya.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I wonder if omarthelibyan who defiantly remarked on many Libyan posts has gone back to his peaceful beloved Libya which he claimed was a safer place now since the commencement of civil war.... Just wondered
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Expat Libyan wrote:
Here is my opinion on some of the warnings etc to leave Libya if you are an expat. I firmly believe that these threats are very isolated, not as big as they keep on saying. I think some of governments would like to be able to dominate upcoming contracts in Libya. Business in the oil industry is starting to come back and this means service companies will at least be able to charge more because Libya has been named a unstable country.

Am I talking like a conspiracy, maybe, however the last time I was in Benghazi I did see the AlQuada flag flying high. I am going back into Libya soon, crazy, maybe but I am more afraid of Southern Iraq than Libya.
Funny too what's happened in DZ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••