A Libyan election on NATOa s terms

A Libyan election on NATOa s terms

There are 62 comments on the Spiked story from Jul 4, 2012, titled A Libyan election on NATOa s terms. In it, Spiked reports that:

This Saturday, Libyans will be able to vote for the first time in 47 years. Only the elderly will have a recollection of voting in the last national election under King Idris in May 1965, and even then political parties were outlawed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spiked.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Carlos

Itaguaí, Brazil

#1 Jul 4, 2012
"Only the elderly will have a recollection of voting in the last national election under King Idris in May 1965, and even then political parties were outlawed."

A lot of BS... Media is omiting there were elections during Jamahyria. The election under King Idris was like the election in Cuba, under Fungencio Batista... BTW, the election was following the dissolution of parliament by King Idris after the 1964 elections. As political parties were banned, all candidates ran as independents. Nevertheless, in order to ensure the victory of pro-government candidates, ballot boxes were tampered with by police.

Since: May 12

Fremont, CA

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Carlos wrote:
"Only the elderly will have a recollection of voting in the last national election under King Idris in May 1965, and even then political parties were outlawed."
A lot of BS... Media is omiting there were elections during Jamahyria. The election under King Idris was like the election in Cuba, under Fungencio Batista... BTW, the election was following the dissolution of parliament by King Idris after the 1964 elections. As political parties were banned, all candidates ran as independents. Nevertheless, in order to ensure the victory of pro-government candidates, ballot boxes were tampered with by police.
WOW really the king did that and the police helped WOW,can you please tell us whay else you witnessed in 1964 ,tell us youre pretios thoughts!!!(SARCASM ALL THE WAY) HAHAHAHAHA
SABA APRIL MASKARA

Kolsås, Norway

#3 Jul 5, 2012
Hi
ABD EL KANZIL..i feel that you ve supporters n this forum...i was shocked to see how my text was
not only DISTROY, but transform in a way i could not even ..understand what was going on..but i understand that...some....are still on.....

Since: May 12

Fremont, CA

#4 Jul 5, 2012
SABA APRIL MASKARA wrote:
Hi
ABD EL KANZIL..i feel that you ve supporters n this forum...i was shocked to see how my text was
not only DISTROY, but transform in a way i could not even ..understand what was going on..but i understand that...some....are still on.....
please speak english i sti
SABA APRIL MASKARA

Norway

#5 Jul 7, 2012
psasy wrote:
<quoted text>
please speak english i sti
ooohh ABD EL KANZIL i know that you dont have anything n your empty mind ZEB..RAT
SABA APRIL MASKARA

Norway

#6 Jul 10, 2012
we re coming down there ZEB and i ll do everything n order to finnd if not you, but someone else who s already n our system...if you re n my area be sure ABD EL KANZIL yoiu ll be mmy guest
arthur

Brunswick West, Australia

#7 Jul 10, 2012
Will the misrata brigades attack Bani walid tomorrow?Does ZEB mean Zebra?Who is ABD EL KANZIL?

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

#8 Jul 12, 2012
arthur wrote:
Will the misrata brigades attack Bani walid tomorrow?Does ZEB mean Zebra?Who is ABD EL KANZIL?
And who is SABA APRIL MASKARA?

Answer: AGRAB the mad Norwegian.
arthur

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I don't know what ZEB is or who KANZIL is or who SABA is.lol.Did bani Walid go up in smoke?
SABA APRIL MASKARA

Norway

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>

ha ha ha DOBBERMAN longtime ago where ve you been ? oo let me guess
busy with VINDMØLLERS ? hi hi hi i was n tyskland KIEL hi hi hi
listen to me Almighty Gal AGRAB is down south n libya but right now we re busy of re-organizing a new international security branch
not for tender-foot most of us we know the terrain we re getting back to operate n Libya..DOBBERMAN we need to protect our reargard
open your eyes they re plenty there..watch out dont sympathized with them hi hi hi

Berlin, Germany

#11 Jul 12, 2012
arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Now I don't know what ZEB is or who KANZIL is or who SABA is.lol.Did bani Walid go up in smoke?
It would take some doing getting Bani Walid to go up in smoke. The houses are made of stone and concrete.

Berlin, Germany

#12 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>...
ha ha ha DOBBERMAN longtime ago where ve you been ? oo let me guess
busy with VINDMØLLERS ? hi hi hi i was n tyskland KIEL hi hi hi
listen to me Almighty Gal AGRAB is down south n libya but right now we re busy of re-organizing a new international security branch
not for tender-foot most of us we know the terrain we re getting back to operate n Libya..DOBBERMAN we need to protect our reargard
open your eyes they re plenty there..watch out dont sympathized with them hi hi hi
Glad to see that someone missed me. I was on a far less ambitious undertaking then the one that AGRAB is on. A two week cycle trip along the Danube to Vienna and back. We had gorgeous weather and the Austrians sure can cook and make good wine. You should try it sometimes. You'll find there are far better things to do with your time then worrying about Islamists and al Qaida.

As for the wind mills, I've just been informed by my broker that the value of my shares in the Norwegian wind mill industry has increased by 15% in the last quarter of last year. Keep up the good work, AGRAB! I'll make sure to toss a cent into your hat if I see you begging in the streets next time I'm in Oslo. If you care to move your ass and get up and do me a small dance I might also just throw you another cent.
arthur

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
It would take some doing getting Bani Walid to go up in smoke. The houses are made of stone and concrete.
Throw some burning tyres on roofs and in alleyways.It's a well known ploy.Just remember to keep camera crews at a distance.
arthur

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that someone missed me. I was on a far less ambitious undertaking then the one that AGRAB is on. A two week cycle trip along the Danube to Vienna and back. We had gorgeous weather and the Austrians sure can cook and make good wine. You should try it sometimes. You'll find there are far better things to do with your time then worrying about Islamists and al Qaida.
As for the wind mills, I've just been informed by my broker that the value of my shares in the Norwegian wind mill industry has increased by 15% in the last quarter of last year. Keep up the good work, AGRAB! I'll make sure to toss a cent into your hat if I see you begging in the streets next time I'm in Oslo. If you care to move your ass and get up and do me a small dance I might also just throw you another cent.
Didn't see psasy on your wanders did ya?I have not seen much of him lately.
arthur

Australia

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Just checked lib herald.No move on Bani walid!Good article on drug dealing and kid kidnappers shooting it out with the cops.This drug dealing crime was always in Libya and we never heard of it or what?
SABA APRIL MASKARA

Oslo, Norway

#16 Jul 13, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
<quoted text>

hi hi hi MAD DOBBERMAN..good to hear that you re still alive cause,
i feared that you may be as all MAD DOGS patient n 1 of the worst tysk sykehjem ..for what so ever if not cancer..but lucky you you drop mottobike and cycle..yeah good for your health mad dog..
here as far i know..a lot of people are complaining about thoses VINDMØLLERS if they re yours..now they re going to take a charge against VINDMØLLERS owners..ok..i went to KIEL by CRUISEBOAT with
my familly ..they where shocked to see how you germans live 10 times cheapers then us..ooh i forgot plenty beggars where n the street but my boys where scared by seeing a lot of blacks hairs
selling KEBABS--whoo--yeah kurdishs terrorists sells KEBABS here but we doont eat it have you ?DOBBERMAN next time when you re n Oslo be my guest--hi hi hi DOBBERMAN i like you--right now all the world are under our feets begging,dancing n our streets,stealing--
the called ours prisons 1rst class hilton hotel yeah--pickpockets
skimming in our minibamks yeap..yeah mad dog ..ask your brother n law he ll let you knows how people from your area are living n our garden every night i ha to fire shoots just to keep your thiefs away..i can dance with your girl or sister unless they re blondines or brunettes with nordics smell if not forget it..WOOF WOOF i really like you as i said i m not AGRAB...i ll soon joint him n a legal way..there s difference between ARABS and thoses wich we SHARABS we ve to get em under control..

Berlin, Germany

#17 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>..
hi hi hi MAD DOBBERMAN..good to hear that you re still alive cause,
i feared that you may be as all MAD DOGS patient n 1 of the worst tysk sykehjem ..for what so ever if not cancer..but lucky you you drop mottobike and cycle..yeah good for your health mad dog..
here as far i know..a lot of people are complaining about thoses VINDMØLLERS if they re yours..now they re going to take a charge against VINDMØLLERS owners..ok..i went to KIEL by CRUISEBOAT with
my familly ..they where shocked to see how you germans live 10 times cheapers then us..ooh i forgot plenty beggars where n the street but my boys where scared by seeing a lot of blacks hairs
selling KEBABS--whoo--yeah kurdishs terrorists sells KEBABS here but we doont eat it have you ?DOBBERMAN next time when you re n Oslo be my guest--hi hi hi DOBBERMAN i like you--right now all the world are under our feets begging,dancing n our streets,stealing--
the called ours prisons 1rst class hilton hotel yeah--pickpockets
skimming in our minibamks yeap..yeah mad dog ..ask your brother n law he ll let you knows how people from your area are living n our garden every night i ha to fire shoots just to keep your thiefs away..i can dance with your girl or sister unless they re blondines or brunettes with nordics smell if not forget it..WOOF WOOF i really like you as i said i m not AGRAB...i ll soon joint him n a legal way..there s difference between ARABS and thoses wich we SHARABS we ve to get em under control..
I've heard that some people complain about our wind generators. Say they're ugly or something. Well they can take them down if they want and have a power station, maybe a nuclear one, built in their place.

I just don't know what people want. They want to drive cars along nice new motorways but don't want anything like that near their house. They want electricity so that they can watch television 24/7 but don't want it generated anywhere nearby. They want to fly away an holiday but don't want the airport near where they live.

If it's so expensive to live in Norway why don't you move to somewhere cheaper? Germany only looks cheap when you're a tourist. If you live and have to work here you have to pay high taxes and finance your own health insurance and housing costs or very high.

If you're financially independent and have a good income or you're rich it's a great place to live, loads of grand villas and country houses with huge gardens, lots of fantastic motorways and loads of recreational possibilities but if you belong to the normal working folk God help you, I just don't know how these people manage.

Berlin, Germany

#18 Jul 13, 2012
arthur wrote:
Just checked lib herald.No move on Bani walid!Good article on drug dealing and kid kidnappers shooting it out with the cops.This drug dealing crime was always in Libya and we never heard of it or what?
Nobody took drugs or drank alcohol under Gaddhafi's rule, it was all forbidden, except of course for the Gaddhafi's family and friends. They consumed the stuff by the truck load.

Berlin, Germany

#19 Jul 13, 2012
arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't see psasy on your wanders did ya?I have not seen much of him lately.
Nope. Maybe he's just resting after giving his vote in the polling station. I suppose it can be quite an exertion if you've never done it before.
UAPESHAVEBIGGERM OUTH

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jul 13, 2012
You could call it guiidance with stiff discipline. How to teach apes to behave in a short training.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voting For Hillary Is Already Dead Meat Mon Actual Science 1
News Paul: Clinton, Rubio both 'neoconservatives' (Nov '15) Aug 5 WeTheSheeple 19
News Donald Trump longs for Saddam and Gaddafi days (Oct '15) Jul '16 Trumpty Dumpty 29
News NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Jul '16 Black Tea Party M... 112
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Jun '16 Scottish Loyalist 47
News Sanders: Clinton too willing to use U.S. military Jun '16 Christaliban 5
News Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) May '16 Audacity of OldAGE 47
More from around the web