Libya's leader reaches out Gadhafi st...

Libya's leader reaches out Gadhafi stronghold

There are 6 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Libya's leader reaches out Gadhafi stronghold. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

The spokesman of Libya's interim parliament says the country's transitional leader has visited a key mountain town still held by fighters loyal to the regime of slain leader Moammar Gadhafi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Libyas puppet leader I believe it should say.Hopefully the puppet government in Libya is overthrown soon so the people of libya can restore their country to its former glory before the bombings of nato and the terrorist backed by the american government and israel.
janet jacoby

Seymour, IN

#2 Sep 11, 2012
All data I have obtained supports gross lies and propaganda by the West to justify regime change. Gadaffi could not be corrupted their way. He wanted gold dinar for african oil,among other things. Wesley Clark,retired head of NATO was handed memos calling for regime change in 7 countries in 5 years. Libya was to be social engineered,as it was the easiest to occupy,with population centers on the Mediterranean.

Zagreb, Croatia

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Allah o Muammar Libya o bess !!!!!!
Golf with a Martini

Bronx, NY

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Sad to see diplomats killed
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Did the Rat get out alive?

Since: Nov 10

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Haven't heard much about Sirte or Tawergha lately.

Where was the civilian protecting NATO forces when the massacres there happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump longs for Saddam and Gaddafi days Nov 25 Ritual Habitual 14
News Cruz: It's Because of Obama/Clinton That 'The I... Nov 23 Ritual Habitual 1
News Paul: Clinton, Rubio both 'neoconservatives' Nov 10 WeTheSheeple 10
News NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Nov 5 Eddie Munster SOH 110
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Nov 2 War stimulus Milf 45
News Suit targets designers of CIA torture program Oct '15 sum 1
News Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Oct '15 Serial Abandonment 45
More from around the web