Al-Qaeda group likely behind 'organized attack' that killed ambassador

Sep 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Post

An al-Qaeda-linked group likely planned and executed the attack on a U.S. consulate and a safe house in Benghazi, which killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, according to U.S. government officials.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2012
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

An al-Qaeda-linked group likely planned and executed the attack on a U.S. consulate and a safe house in Benghazi, which killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, according to U.S. government officials

IT'S WELL KNOWN THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT GAVE AL-QAEDA 3-BILLION DOLLARS BETWEEN 1979 AND 1994.

WHAT THIS NEWS REPORT SAYS IS A UNITED STATES A FUNDED ORGANIZATION ATTACKED AND KILLED THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA, PROBABLY UNDER ORDERS FROM THE WHITEHOUSE TO CREATE A TERROR INCIDENT.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Al Qaida is only one group with GOOD REASONS to sack and destroy all American embassy anywhere in the world.

It doesn't matter who was responsible for the 4 dead Americans in Libya - they were CIA agents and deserved to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••