Recording purportedly by Gadhafi's ex-spokesman denies he's arrested, says he's out of Libya

Full story: The Washington Post

In this Friday, July 29, 2011 file photo, Libyan government spokesman Moussa Ibrahim talks during a press conference concerning the death of Abdel-Fattah Younis, in Tripoli, Libya.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

The lying article which claims Moussa Ibrahim is captured is more lies and disinformation aimed at lowering the morale of the Libyan people who are resisting the terrorist NTC and the other puppets in Libya.Clearly the Libyan people are being forced to have a government that they are against and that was only able to be installed through Nato bombimg and the killing of tens of thousands of Libyans.
Frank Rizzo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

truth always beats lies wrote:
The lying article which claims Moussa Ibrahim is captured is more lies and disinformation aimed at lowering the morale of the Libyan people who are resisting the terrorist NTC and the other puppets in Libya.Clearly the Libyan people are being forced to have a government that they are against and that was only able to be installed through Nato bombimg and the killing of tens of thousands of Libyans.
So you follow up with lies of your own.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>So you follow up with lies of your own.
No what I posted is called the truth jewish propagandist behind 50 names.Though I am aware of how much you things hate to hear facts.
17 Feb

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
lying
CREDIBLE DOUBTS AS TO THE DEATHS OF ANY LEADERS IN LIBYA AND THAT INCLUDES THE MAN HIMSELF.
<quoted text>
Mr. Idiot: you are still around! The man himself will be resurrected next Friday, how about that? You fool
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Idiot: you are still around! The man himself will be resurrected next Friday, how about that? You fool
Poor scared little jew hasbarat behind many names go crawl into one of those ovens that never existed that you things like to whine so much about in order to scam other countries out of their money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••