Libyan rebels admit killing own commander

Jul 2, 2012 Full story: The Age

LIBYAN rebel leaders have acknowledged that their own soldiers killed their top military commander, contradicting earlier statements as the rebels scrambled to avoid revenge attacks that could divide their ranks.

Full Story
Demir Hasanoglu

Elmshorn, Germany

#1 Jul 2, 2012
The West helped libian revolution aqainst dictator but also implanted germs of intertribal conflicts
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#2 Jul 2, 2012
I just love RAT on RAT violence,keep it up Boy's,do us all a favour and slaughter each other.
Omar the free Libyan

Wallasey, UK

#3 Jul 2, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
I just love RAT on RAT violence,keep it up Boy's,do us all a favour and slaughter each other.
Your the rat along with your boyfriend ghaddafi (dead rat)! Why are u interested in Libya anyway u might be a bitter ghaddafi loyalist who fled Libya when u got owned,but if not jog on because u no nothing about Libya u fool!!
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Omar the free Libyan wrote:
<quoted text>Your the rat along with your boyfriend ghaddafi (dead rat)! Why are u interested in Libya anyway u might be a bitter ghaddafi loyalist who fled Libya when u got owned,but if not jog on because u no nothing about Libya u fool!!
No i am as English as they come Moron,it just pisses me right off when people sell their country for a pair of designer sun shades and take part in sub Human savagery for fun.
johnny shang

Québec, Canada

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No i am as English as they come Moron,it just pisses me right off when people sell their country for a pair of designer sun shades and take part in sub Human savagery for fun.
Word up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Blair accused of making billions from 'tox... Feb 2 bettysenior 1
Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Jan '15 swedenforever 44
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Jan '15 swedenforever 33
NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Dec '14 swedenforever 108
Gadhafi, seized after failed escape, meets viol... (Oct '11) Dec '14 swedenforever 27
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Dec '14 Swedenforever 62
Libya: Colonel Muammar Al Gaddafi - The Real Story (Mar '12) Nov '14 rebel alliance 63
More from around the web