Libyan army ready for last battle with Gaddafi loyalists

Oct 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scotsman.com

BLACK smoke rises from behind a line of desert hills, evidence of the battle that continues to rage for a third day as Libyan army forces try to capture Beni Walid, considered by them as the last bastion of followers of Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi. A year ago today, the dictator was captured and executed by rebels in his home town, Sirte.

Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oliver Comwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up clown keep dreaming the rats have been routed and have fled into the desert!
But did he pay for your education over here?if so its been a waste of money you Clown.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
" Truth is that Gaddafi came to leadership in respectful manner; and kept the leadership, and lost it, in a respective manner"
One cannot control himself of laughing....are you in sane baby....coming to power as a result of a coup is respectful !...gaddafi lost the power in a respective manner....haaaahaha after being fu**ed in his azz!wow!.. what a respect that was....!
Another goofy post by a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat.I thought it was the terrorist american who was just killed who was raped??
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
you are totally lost Mr. Lies Cheeeeeers baby
Like I said you are a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat behind many names and you are trying to change your writing style to hide who you are and this is very obvious.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>The only rats in Libya are green or should I say we're in libya !its finished for them Libyans have already received cash from the government and will do so regularly !ghaddafi was a crazy asshole and it makes me sick that there are few dickheads on here who defend him and his brutal regime I only wish you could of lived under him !you lot are a bunch of sick rats!at the end of the day he's not coming back nor is his shit regime,Libya is on the wright track were just getting used to being free but there doing a brilliant job and just so proud to be a Libyan because of there bravery and determination in getting rid of the mad dog of the middle east!
Back to using your other fake name terrorist supporting jew hasbarat?? The rats and terrorist in Libya are called the TNC and the puppet Libyan government both of which are hated by the vast majority of Libyans and this is well known.The Green army is still very much in Libya and this is also well known.The vast majority of Libyans 100% supported and still do support the Gadaffi government and this is also very well known.That is why it took 8 months of bombing and the deaths of tens of thousands of Libyans to implant the current puppt government.Libyans under Gadaffi lived in a great country and had advantages which citizens of other countries could only dream of having.These are all things which are facts and can be easily researched.Libya is now more oppressed than it was under italian occupation or with the puppet king idris.Tens of thousands of libyans have been killed and over a million diaplaced not to mention the tens of thousands still in prison and tortured daily by the terrorist TNC.All this was done so the rightful government of Libya could be overthrown and an american israel puppet government could be installed.The people of Libya are smart people and they will not allow themselves to be oppressed and killed by the terrorist implanted TNC government for very long.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>You are the biggest clown on here and yes he wasn't just big and bad but mad a killer a thief a liar a rat just like you!
A$$forhire you are confused as usual.The only killers are in the american government and israel government.Maybe you should stick to your copy and paste under you other name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••