Libyan army ready for last battle with Gaddafi loyalists

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: Scotsman.com 45

BLACK smoke rises from behind a line of desert hills, evidence of the battle that continues to rage for a third day as Libyan army forces try to capture Beni Walid, considered by them as the last bastion of followers of Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi. A year ago today, the dictator was captured and executed by rebels in his home town, Sirte.

Full Story
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#22 Oct 26, 2012
Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up Chris!you no nothing about Libya you dick the Libyans were oppressed for 42years and don't give me any bullshit that ghaddafi was good because he gave the Libyans the best living standards in Africa that's bullllllshit!nato assisted in the toppling of the dictator there are no boots on he ground in Libya and the brave Libyans won again against the remnants of the old brutal gangster like regime now we can get on with building our country with proper healthre,roads,schools,airport s,ports,tourism,shopping alas and all the other things that the Libyans deserve because we have the money!!!!!!!!so be happy !because never in a million years will the green jamahirya and it's gay leader be back game over for the greens end of story!!!!!!by the way Libya hasn't sold shit Libyans have not been defeated and never again will they let a deluded maniac rule them again you idiot!
You pathetic scared little jew you know nothing of Libya as you are not Libyan and have never been there.You are a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat and nothing more.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#24 Oct 26, 2012
Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>Ghaddafi and his green rats are criminals you turd !they have been killed,captured or ran away!game over for the green shit!
No terrorist supporting jew the terrorist proxie army called the TNC are the terrorist and mass murderers as the entire world knows.All those who support them should be hung in the street.Clearly the Libyans are being forced to live under a puppet goverment that they do not like and this in itself is criminal.The terrorist puppet government in Libya was only able to be implanted after 8 months of bombs and the killing of tens of thousands of Libyans.The current puppet terrorist government in Libya is so hated it can not even be in Libya ithas to hide in other countries.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#25 Oct 26, 2012
Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>Don't cry zendra you lost again !!no more greens in Libya!!!long live free Libya!17.2.2011!!
Another post of lies from a terrorist supporting jew who uses a fake name and proxie.There are still millions of "greens" in Libya and always be jew.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#26 Oct 26, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
Blablabla. You gadfi supporters have nothing to write about after your defeat in bani walked baby. You have been fu$&ed along with your green army fool.
Another gooy post from a jew using a fake proxie and name.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#27 Oct 27, 2012
Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up Chris!you no nothing about Libya you dick the Libyans were oppressed for 42years and don't give me any bullshit that ghaddafi was good because he gave the Libyans the best living standards in Africa that's bullllllshit!nato assisted in the toppling of the dictator there are no boots on he ground in Libya and the brave Libyans won again against the remnants of the old brutal gangster like regime now we can get on with building our country with proper healthre,roads,schools,airport s,ports,tourism,shopping alas and all the other things that the Libyans deserve because we have the money!!!!!!!!so be happy !because never in a million years will the green jamahirya and it's gay leader be back game over for the greens end of story!!!!!!by the way Libya hasn't sold shit Libyans have not been defeated and never again will they let a deluded maniac rule them again you idiot!
You keep protecting yourself from the truth with delusions. You havenít won! Rats didnít win, and Libyan people even less. Truth is that Gaddafi came to leadership in respectful manner; and kept the leadership, and lost it, in a respective manner. And no dirty imagination of yours can erase this truth. Gaddafi took leadership in a bloodless coup; no killing, no destruction. Rats on the other hand took over the scene by killing, destruction, torture; and by asking foreign military power to bomb their own country, and people. This is as shameful as it gets. And the outcomes are no better than the method. You claim that you have money. Not anymore. You had it when Gaddafi scooped it during the years of his careful planning. And now itís all gone, together with your resources. You might be in denial about that, but reality will dawn upon you at some point. By then, many of you will hide in foreign countries, and many will keep drugging yourselves around oíclock; as the sick posts of you Rats show. The fact is that you wanted to be leaders, but not every louse is born leader. You will learn that hard way.
Oliver Comwell

Preston, UK

#28 Oct 27, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep protecting yourself from the truth with delusions. You havenít won! Rats didnít win, and Libyan people even less. Truth is that Gaddafi came to leadership in respectful manner; and kept the leadership, and lost it, in a respective manner. And no dirty imagination of yours can erase this truth. Gaddafi took leadership in a bloodless coup; no killing, no destruction. Rats on the other hand took over the scene by killing, destruction, torture; and by asking foreign military power to bomb their own country, and people. This is as shameful as it gets. And the outcomes are no better than the method. You claim that you have money. Not anymore. You had it when Gaddafi scooped it during the years of his careful planning. And now itís all gone, together with your resources. You might be in denial about that, but reality will dawn upon you at some point. By then, many of you will hide in foreign countries, and many will keep drugging yourselves around oíclock; as the sick posts of you Rats show. The fact is that you wanted to be leaders, but not every louse is born leader. You will learn that hard way.
That Clown is already in a Foreign Country,MY COUNTRY,but i believe he goes on some Torture tourism back to Libya Rat Central now and again,i never knew there were so many depraved animals in that country,at present there are different reports coming out of Bani Walid,not from the scum Corporate media in the West because they don't want people to know those savages have been bombing that city with Chemical bombs,but another report i saw says the Rats were allowed to enter the City then they were decimated by the resistance Rat wreckage all over the place.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#29 Oct 27, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
That Clown is already in a Foreign Country,MY COUNTRY,but i believe he goes on some Torture tourism back to Libya Rat Central now and again,i never knew there were so many depraved animals in that country,at present there are different reports coming out of Bani Walid,not from the scum Corporate media in the West because they don't want people to know those savages have been bombing that city with Chemical bombs,but another report i saw says the Rats were allowed to enter the City then they were decimated by the resistance Rat wreckage all over the place.
The reports from Bani Valid keep changing, and are very contradictory. These people really go through hell. Actually all Libya is a disaster zone. NATO unleashed extreme criminals onto the country. These kinds of degenerates should normally be safely locked up. Interestingly, many weirdoes are posting from your country. You obviously accumulated lots of garbage there, and will need some good housecleaning at some point.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#30 Oct 27, 2012
Please stop talking to "omar" "feb17" or any other fake names it wants to use as if its a Libyan.Clearly it is a jewish propagandist or a propagandist of some sort and not at all Libyan.
17Feb

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#31 Oct 27, 2012
Truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>jew I think you also know the green army is still very much there.
Green sh$t army.....let them try again . Did you know what happen in bani walked, that so called army was f....d baby....Cheeeeeeers
17Feb

#32 Oct 27, 2012
Please stop talking to "omar" "feb17" or any other fake names it wants to use as if its a Libyan.Clearly it is a jewish propagandist or a propagandist of some sort and not at all Libyan.
Fake names baby, is yours a real dude? Cheeeeers
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#33 Oct 27, 2012
17Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
Green sh$t army.....let them try again . Did you know what happen in bani walked, that so called army was f....d baby....Cheeeeeeers
Continue to dream terrorist supporting jew hasbarat behind 50 names.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#34 Oct 27, 2012
17Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake names baby, is yours a real dude? Cheeeeers
My name is the only one I use on here unlike you terrorist supporting jew hasbarat behind 50 names and proxies.You may as well stop trying to change your writing style as that is not hiding who you are either parasite war mongering jew.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#35 Oct 27, 2012
Poor paid terrorist supporter called A$$forhire among many other names on these boards is at it again.For those of you who do not know A$$forhire it is a paid iternet jewish propagandist or hasbarat as they are called.You can easily google hasbarat and read about them.The jew A$$forhire in several comments above will post large paragraphs of lies,disinformation,double speak and any other manner of propagandist tactics to try and get others to believe what it post.The jew A$$forhire uses many different names such as voice of peace and many more.The jew A$$forhire is an open terrorist supporter and supporter of mass murder as long as it is done by israel or for israel.The goal of the jewish hasbarat called A$$forhire is to mass post large paragraphs of lies and scripted jewish propaganda in the hopes of drowning out the other truuthful post that is does not like.Always be sure to look at comments before A$$forhire started to spam because those are the comments it is trying to keep you from looking at
17 Feb

#36 Oct 28, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
" Truth is that Gaddafi came to leadership in respectful manner; and kept the leadership, and lost it, in a respective manner"
One cannot control himself of laughing....are you in sane baby....coming to power as a result of a coup is respectful !...gaddafi lost the power in a respective manner....haaaahaha after being fu**ed in his azz!wow!.. what a respect that was....!
17 Feb

#37 Oct 28, 2012
<quoted text>My name is the only one I use on here unlike you terrorist supporting jew hasbarat behind 50 names and proxies.You may as well stop trying to change your writing style as that is not hiding who you are either parasite war mongering jew.
you are totally lost Mr. Lies Cheeeeeers baby
Oliver Comwell

Burnley, UK

#38 Oct 28, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
" Truth is that Gaddafi came to leadership in respectful manner; and kept the leadership, and lost it, in a respective manner"
One cannot control himself of laughing....are you in sane baby....coming to power as a result of a coup is respectful !...gaddafi lost the power in a respective manner....haaaahaha after being fu**ed in his azz!wow!.. what a respect that was....!
In a bloodless coup Moron,not like you animals bathing in blood.
Oliver Comwell

Burnley, UK

#39 Oct 28, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
The reports from Bani Valid keep changing, and are very contradictory. These people really go through hell. Actually all Libya is a disaster zone. NATO unleashed extreme criminals onto the country. These kinds of degenerates should normally be safely locked up. Interestingly, many weirdoes are posting from your country. You obviously accumulated lots of garbage there, and will need some good housecleaning at some point.
I would say most of the Libyans who are here came to be educated at University and other places of learning so that one day they could work in their own country and help it to develope,their education over here would have been paid for by that big bad Mr Gadaffi,our students will be paying at least eight thousand pounds a year by the time they finish and start working,those clowns seem more interested in smashing Libya up.
Omarthefreelibya

Saint Helens, UK

#40 Oct 28, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
The only rats in Libya are green or should I say we're in libya !its finished for them Libyans have already received cash from the government and will do so regularly !ghaddafi was a crazy asshole and it makes me sick that there are few dickheads on here who defend him and his brutal regime I only wish you could of lived under him !you lot are a bunch of sick rats!at the end of the day he's not coming back nor is his shit regime,Libya is on the wright track were just getting used to being free but there doing a brilliant job and just so proud to be a Libyan because of there bravery and determination in getting rid of the mad dog of the middle east!
Omarthefreelibya

Saint Helens, UK

#41 Oct 28, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say most of the Libyans who are here came to be educated at University and other places of learning so that one day they could work in their own country and help it to develope,their education over here would have been paid for by that big bad Mr Gadaffi,our students will be paying at least eight thousand pounds a year by the time they finish and start working,those clowns seem more interested in smashing Libya up.
You are the biggest clown on here and yes he wasn't just big and bad but mad a killer a thief a liar a rat just like you!
Omarthefreelibya

Saint Helens, UK

#42 Oct 28, 2012
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up clown keep dreaming the rats have been routed and have fled into the desert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Dec '14 Swedenforever 43
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Dec '14 swedenforever 32
NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Dec '14 swedenforever 108
Gadhafi, seized after failed escape, meets viol... (Oct '11) Dec '14 swedenforever 27
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Dec '14 Swedenforever 62
Libya: Colonel Muammar Al Gaddafi - The Real Story (Mar '12) Nov '14 rebel alliance 63
Officials: Egypt, UAE behind airstrikes in Libya Nov '14 Salem 4
More from around the web