Libyan army ready for last battle with Gaddafi loyalists

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: Scotsman.com 45

BLACK smoke rises from behind a line of desert hills, evidence of the battle that continues to rage for a third day as Libyan army forces try to capture Beni Walid, considered by them as the last bastion of followers of Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi. A year ago today, the dictator was captured and executed by rebels in his home town, Sirte.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Hopefully many terrorist from the TNC are crushed and the brave citizens of Bani walid stand strong.Libya will never be anythign but green no matter how hard the terrorist proxie forces of nato/america/israel etc try.This is a clear indication that a lifestyle other than what the citizens of Libya want is being forced upon them.Is this the so called "democracy"??? Democracy is a FRAUD period and no place is that more obvious than in america or any country america has brought to ruin behind the guise of "democracy".
zendra

Zagreb, Croatia

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Muammar Gaddafi , Mutassim Gaddafi and all martyrs that where protecting their country ,dignity against nato bombs and mercenaries we are saluting you , you all are heroes every one and you shall not be forgotten never !!!!!! Allah Muammar Libya Great Jamahirya just like 1969 !!!!!!!!!
17 Feb

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#3 Oct 25, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
Hopefully many terrorist from the TNC are crushed and the brave citizens of Bani walid stand strong.Libya will never be anythign but green no matter how hard the terrorist proxie forces of nato/america/israel etc try.This is a clear indication that a lifestyle other than what the citizens of Libya want is being forced upon them.Is this the so called "democracy"??? Democracy is a FRAUD period and no place is that more obvious than in america or any country america has brought to ruin behind the guise of "democracy".
Our deep condolences to you and zendra for the loss of shitty green army in Bani Waleed. May all join their fuc@ed leader and the rest of the tyrant' gangsters.
17 Feb

#4 Oct 25, 2012
zendra wrote:
Muammar Gaddafi , Mutassim Gaddafi and all martyrs that where protecting their country ,dignity against nato bombs and mercenaries we are saluting you , you all are heroes every one and you shall not be forgotten never !!!!!! Allah Muammar Libya Great Jamahirya just like 1969 !!!!!!!!!
We are sorry zendra for what the RATS have done to you, really sorry. You have been told not to mess with the RATS but, did not listen. Hope your azz is healing well by now....yeah..they have big antennas boy! One can't imagine how could you tolerated that. Cheeeeers zendra
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#5 Oct 25, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
Our deep condolences to you and zendra for the loss of shitty green army in Bani Waleed. May all join their fuc@ed leader and the rest of the tyrant' gangsters.
Continue to live in your fantasy world terrorist supporting jew hasbarat behind a fake name and proxie.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#6 Oct 25, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
We are sorry zendra for what the RATS have done to you, really sorry. You have been told not to mess with the RATS but, did not listen. Hope your azz is healing well by now....yeah..they have big antennas boy! One can't imagine how could you tolerated that. Cheeeeers zendra
Another stupid post from a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat behind many names and fake proxies I see.Jew when the world rises against you in what I suspect will be the near future it will make the 30's and 40's look like a cake walk.
17 Feb

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Another stupid post from a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat behind many names and fake proxies I see.Jew when the world rises against you in what I suspect will be the near future it will make the 30's and 40's look like a cake walk.
How is your azz now baby....Your Bani Waleed is finished dude. Cheeers
Observer Pattern

Jaworzno, Poland

#8 Oct 26, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
What hurts you so hard junkie so you troling all topic an answer for all posts. Sure you can not kill any more so they pay you for trolling.
I see that you're happy with wildly killing and I really feel sorry for people who are living there with such savages.
I'm glad every day walking the streets knowing that
in my country such monsters are sitting in prison.
You are a great sadness for every good man.
Kill away, destroy and enjoy this elebrate because you have destroy and kill people.
I'm sure you're just a junkie. You talk like junkie.
Perhaps you are a criminal too, or your father.
Only junkie talk that like you.
17 Feb

#9 Oct 26, 2012
Observer Pattern wrote:
<quoted text>
What hurts you so hard junkie so you troling all topic an answer for all posts. Sure you can not kill any more so they pay you for trolling.
I see that you're happy with wildly killing and I really feel sorry for people who are living there with such savages.
Kill away, destroy and enjoy this elebrate because you have destroy and kill people.
No matter what you s&it, you are suffering the agony of defeat in your last hole (Bani Waleed). No more green army, no more jamhrya. The only thing left for you is to write lies after lies until you start believing in it just like your fu$$ed leader. Cheeeeeeeers
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#10 Oct 26, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you s&it, you are suffering the agony of defeat in your last hole (Bani Waleed). No more green army, no more jamhrya. The only thing left for you is to write lies after lies until you start believing in it just like your fu$$ed leader. Cheeeeeeeers
Moron, he is from Poland. He did not have a battle; therefore he could not be defeated. He is not suffering, because he has nothing to do with Libya, and its battles. He is just being happy that Poland has no criminals like you running the streets. Because, in any normal country degenerates like you are either in jail, or in mental hospital. But NATO gave the likes of you in Libya, the opportunity to go around free; and even to have an upper hand over normal people. And that is why so many feel sorry for Libyan people.

But you are suffering agony of need to inflict pain, and there is not enough of pain for the likes of you to go around. You are also suffering the agony of defeat, because you know that NATO gave you that, what you call “win”, in exchange for for selling your country, and your people; and that is a defeat.
Omarthefreelibya

Liverpool, UK

#11 Oct 26, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
Ha ha !you and the green rats have been destroyed yet again bani walid has been cleansed of the rats they can't compete with the true lions of Libya freedom loving people who want to enjoy there natural recourses ,please don't cry truthy be happy be on the good side not the tyrant side!
Omarthefreelibya

Liverpool, UK

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, he is from Poland. He did not have a battle; therefore he could not be defeated. He is not suffering, because he has nothing to do with Libya, and its battles. He is just being happy that Poland has no criminals like you running the streets. Because, in any normal country degenerates like you are either in jail, or in mental hospital. But NATO gave the likes of you in Libya, the opportunity to go around free; and even to have an upper hand over normal people. And that is why so many feel sorry for Libyan people.
But you are suffering agony of need to inflict pain, and there is not enough of pain for the likes of you to go around. You are also suffering the agony of defeat, because you know that NATO gave you that, what you call “win”, in exchange for for selling your country, and your people; and that is a defeat.
Shut up Chris!you no nothing about Libya you dick the Libyans were oppressed for 42years and don't give me any bullshit that ghaddafi was good because he gave the Libyans the best living standards in Africa that's bullllllshit!nato assisted in the toppling of the dictator there are no boots on he ground in Libya and the brave Libyans won again against the remnants of the old brutal gangster like regime now we can get on with building our country with proper healthre,roads,schools,airport s,ports,tourism,shopping alas and all the other things that the Libyans deserve because we have the money!!!!!!!!so be happy !because never in a million years will the green jamahirya and it's gay leader be back game over for the greens end of story!!!!!!by the way Libya hasn't sold shit Libyans have not been defeated and never again will they let a deluded maniac rule them again you idiot!
Omarthefreelibya

Liverpool, UK

#13 Oct 26, 2012
Observer Pattern wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghaddafi and his green rats are criminals you turd !they have been killed,captured or ran away!game over for the green shit!
Omarthefreelibya

Liverpool, UK

#14 Oct 26, 2012
zendra wrote:
Don't cry zendra you lost again !!no more greens in Libya!!!long live free Libya!17.2.2011!!
17 Feb

#15 Oct 26, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Blablabla. You gadfi supporters have nothing to write about after your defeat in bani walked baby. You have been fu$&ed along with your green army fool.
Oliver Comwell

Southport, UK

#16 Oct 26, 2012
Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha !you and the green rats have been destroyed yet again bani walid has been cleansed of the rats they can't compete with the true lions of Libya freedom loving people who want to enjoy there natural recourses ,please don't cry truthy be happy be on the good side not the tyrant side!
I see you are still infesting Liverpool you TIT,thought you would be with those other Rodents killing Kids in Bani Walid,watch out you don't have an accident with that toxic Gas those bastards have been using.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#18 Oct 26, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
Another goofy post from the terrorist supporting jew hasbarat that uses the names A$$forhire among many others.The REAL Libyans are not finished you can bet on that jew.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#19 Oct 26, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
Another goofy post from a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat behind a fake name and proxie.The name it usually uses is A$$forhire.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#20 Oct 26, 2012
17 Feb wrote:
<quoted text>
jew I think you also know the green army is still very much there.
Truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#21 Oct 26, 2012
Omarthefreelibya wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha !you and the green rats have been destroyed yet again bani walid has been cleansed of the rats they can't compete with the true lions of Libya freedom loving people who want to enjoy there natural recourses ,please don't cry truthy be happy be on the good side not the tyrant side!
The terrorist supporting jew hasbarat that usually uses the name of A$$forhire is back to posting its usual lies and terrorist supporting propaganda.You will never control Libya terrorist jews you will be drove out just like the italians were and just like the pupet king was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officials: Egypt, UAE behind airstrikes in Libya Sep 7 LOL 3
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... Sep 2 Cordwainer Trout 12
The Collapse of Libya and the Failure of 'Smart... Sep 2 bottlecap 1
Libyan armed faction takes over US Embassy anne... Sep 1 Jeff Brightone 1
Live! Pakistan, US Sign NATO Supply Deal (Aug '12) Aug 31 KARAM BALOCH 4
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Aug 30 Swedenforever 58
Libya's new parliament calls for unity as rival... Aug '14 Ditto Dog 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Muammar Gaddafi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••