We condemn Israel. So why the silence on Syria? | Jonathan Freedland

Oct 19, 2012 Full story: The Guardian 70

When Israelis kill Arabs there is outrage. But Assad's brutal campaign has cost 30,000 lives and there've been no protests A Free Syrian Army fighter carries a baby, the only survivor in his family after an artillery round destroyed his home in Aleppo this month.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#68 Oct 24, 2012
Professor Ayrshire, that denigration of my performance bears the hallmark of your automatic keyboard.
I suggest you consider what the authorities are saying about you.
Invest in a dictionary might I suggest the Collins 4th edition 2006 and if you do you'll
notice on page 52 they have portrayed your characteristics incorrectly.
Either that is you Sir, or you Sir, are an imposter, I know some people say black is white and in the interest of conformity I will go along with that.
However a brown cow hasn't
got a patch on a red cow, in the mind of a simpleton, I can speak from an unblemished past on behalf of the author
Mr Collins, he does not make that mistake
by error or for any other reason, other than to say you Sir are on the way out, and you know where a worn out cow ends up, exactly my point entirely.
Rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#69 Oct 24, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text>iS THIS jO jo??

The only reason I respond is to say you do not understand the concept of consistency
and I do.
Besides I manufacture miracles by my systematic deluge of knowledge both in subjective subtraction, as well as objective addition comprising its rudiment of beginning as well as its present, there by
allowing me to be that consistency to subscribe a future in accordance with the present being (the validity of the continuance of the past).
But directed by Allah.
I won't do the subject to death, a short definition.

A miracle is a commitment made in psychological war by a consistency to become the validity of the continuance
of the past.
Syrian

New London, CT

#70 Oct 25, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Henery kissinger is a HUGE war criminal and jew himself.The terrorist colony of israel should be gone period.
LOL!! Exactly!!!
ocxz

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#71 Oct 25, 2012
Assforfree wrote:
<quoted text>iS THIS jO jo??
Very important to know its ancestors :

http://www.ayrshirescs.org/
http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/cattle/ayr...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayrshire_cattle
Syrian

New London, CT

#72 Oct 25, 2012
ocxz wrote:
LOL!!!! Excellent!!!
Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#73 Oct 25, 2012
ocxz wrote:
Saudi Arabia has always batted on both sides of the net, thinking inevitability always stays the same.
Then it changed, there was only one side of the net. early to mid 90s. so Saudi created another, so they could play the same game.
Recent developments affirm there is two sides again. Saudis game hasn't changed, except she has been joined on both sides of the net by Obama and his flea bitten mutts.
They can't do that, the game has got a rule, an indisputable one, if you hit the ball against yourself and hit it back again, you must have presumed there is only one player.
Is it,, ancestors you refer too are loosing
their connection to the present, for that to
happen there would have to be a massive shift, involving the great absolute, language.
The last time that happened was when the sacred language was secularized,
big deal.
The post may have failed to feature.
Syrian

New London, CT

#74 Oct 25, 2012
Glad to see that the world is learning the truth.
Rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#75 Oct 25, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Glad to see that the world is learning the truth.
Truth,,,, the missile defence shield is nothing other than a pretext to get more offensive missiles strategically platformed,
Putin can not portray the deployment as such because he couldn't get traction and would loose out.
Iran's nuclear industry argument was constructed in such away as to allow Iran
only two choices,,, either cow tail to the West or be continually accused of building
a bomb.
Best thing to do is to listen to me.
Syrian

New London, CT

#76 Nov 2, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
Professor Ayrshire, that denigration of my performance bears the hallmark of your automatic keyboard.
I suggest you consider what the authorities are saying about you.
Invest in a dictionary might I suggest the Collins 4th edition 2006 and if you do you'll
notice on page 52 they have portrayed your characteristics incorrectly.
Either that is you Sir, or you Sir, are an imposter, I know some people say black is white and in the interest of conformity I will go along with that.
However a brown cow hasn't
got a patch on a red cow, in the mind of a simpleton, I can speak from an unblemished past on behalf of the author
Mr Collins, he does not make that mistake
by error or for any other reason, other than to say you Sir are on the way out, and you know where a worn out cow ends up, exactly my point entirely.
Please understand that this Ayreshire clown is completely insane!!
Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#77 Nov 2, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Please understand that this Ayreshire clown is completely insane!!
Yes he had me baffled for quite some time, it's hard to come to understand what a rogue offspring will do to his ancestors.
Like someone was saying earlier on this page, the animist religion isn't far wrong,
the possession of a soul, is the mass factor comprising the constituent of gravitational
force, known as the bosan particle, presently bring certified as almost impervious to disintegration by the Hydren
Collider in Switzerland.
Why has our diseased cow deserted his animal self. Quit simply its this, every particle has a soul, but they can not express self,,, or only anarchy would prevail. Allah, that is everything,except His person, has a contingent of Fate, who being the governor has, as part of His commission,, the duty,, to incorporate all those superfluous souls into His collective self.
The mad cow we hang around with, gave away his soul for Hasbarats pay,
And long may we say long live the queen, because nothing will entice the governor Fate to give back to the cow anything at all let alone his soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Dec 17 Swedenforever 43
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Dec 16 swedenforever 32
NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Dec 16 swedenforever 108
Gadhafi, seized after failed escape, meets viol... (Oct '11) Dec 11 swedenforever 27
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Dec 10 Swedenforever 62
Libya: Colonel Muammar Al Gaddafi - The Real Story (Mar '12) Nov '14 rebel alliance 63
Officials: Egypt, UAE behind airstrikes in Libya Nov '14 Salem 4
More from around the web