We condemn Israel. So why the silence...

We condemn Israel. So why the silence on Syria? | Jonathan Freedland

There are 70 comments on the The Guardian story from Oct 19, 2012, titled We condemn Israel. So why the silence on Syria? | Jonathan Freedland. In it, The Guardian reports that:

When Israelis kill Arabs there is outrage. But Assad's brutal campaign has cost 30,000 lives and there've been no protests A Free Syrian Army fighter carries a baby, the only survivor in his family after an artillery round destroyed his home in Aleppo this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#46 Oct 23, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way,a hypocrite is dishonesty faking a feature to gain a trust. Trust is what started us sharing with each other,
before we had even tools Allah gave us
grip to smash bones, to get marrow from them, a back bone so we could carry food
to cave, He set us free from being slaves to physical chemical neurology, He created
Man from water sura25 Gabriel had to say
(of) because rudiment was still in flow,
and because the first mention of jihad means rudiment probably means it always
will.
We got no good reason to fight Israel is secular, we, not you, who are the servants of Allah, have variance between His interests and our interests, or we would be
saying we are God, making the same mistake as you, but like I say (p) king David
was dictated to, by God when He committed His crime, so (p) king Solomon could be the punishment Allah wanted us to have, creating the schism with heaven
indicating variance of interest, for us to pursue.
Circumstances flavour His judgment of us
but holly, as well as all my degrees, my many inheritances, my chooks and my phone I've also got a parrot Milly and Milly has a friend without a name, what do you think would be a good name for Millys friend.?
I live a long way out, what I write doesn't always appear, not sure about this one so I'll give it another go, that's what we all should do.
GET OFF THEM DRUGS ASSCLOWN!! FILTHY DISGUSTING STINKIN' LIAR!! Hey Moron! FOR THE MILLIONTH FLIPPIN' TIME!!!!!! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that these brainwashed uneducated clowns love to do. Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid we and other countries give them and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#47 Oct 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
you
THE U.N. THINKING OF ISRAEL IN 1948 IS THAT IT IS TEMPORARY, TO SEE IF IT WORKS OUT, AN EXPERIMENT IN HUMAN RELATIONS, A TRIAL RUN FOR THE COUNTRY.
DOES ISRAEL WORK???
ASK THE NATIVE PEOPLES LIVING THERE.
<quoted text>
FILTHY DISGUSTING STINKIN' LIAR!! Hey Moron! FOR THE MILLIONTH FLIPPIN' TIME!!!!!! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that these brainwashed uneducated clowns love to do. Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid we and other countries give them and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#48 Oct 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
you
THE U.N. THINKING OF ISRAEL IN 1948 IS THAT IT IS TEMPORARY, TO SEE IF IT WORKS OUT, AN EXPERIMENT IN HUMAN RELATIONS, A TRIAL RUN FOR THE COUNTRY.
DOES ISRAEL WORK???
ASK THE NATIVE PEOPLES LIVING THERE.
<quoted text>
You've got a lot of gall Dung!! Remember Tiananmen Square massacre??? Folks, don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time Pro-Assad, Anti-American, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; China, Assad and Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Pseudo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Assad and Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"DUNG" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making CHINESE PROPAGANDIST, product of today's, Pro-Chinese, Pro-Assad, Pro-Hamas, Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.
You're one to talk Dungbat!!

LIKE NAZI GERMANY, IRAN AND SYRIA, CHINA UNDERSTANDS HOW TO CONTROL THEIR OWN PEOPLE WITH RUTHLESS TYRANNY! Stop the silly nonsense Chinese Government Paid sock puppet!! DUNG IS THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM. NOBODY LISTENS TO HIS IGNORANT NONSENSE EXCEPT IGNORANT FOOLS LIKE THE SYRIANUTCASE AND CLONE JO JO THE ARAB CLOWN HIDING OUT IN AUSSIELAND!!
ANOTHER CONFUSED DUNG THERE?
THE TRAITORS AND TREASONOUS ARE IN THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT IN BEIJING AND ALL RUN BY A RUTHLESS DICTATOR AND SUCKING THE LIFE BLOOD OF THE POOR! CHINA SUPPORTS SYRIA AND GUESS WHAT? THERE IS NO FREEDOM IN CHINA!! THE CLOWNS RUNNING CHINA DICTATE HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY CAN HAVE TO THE INTERNET! THAT'S WHY DENGBAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO RUN HIS BIG LYING MOUTH 24/7 WITHOUT HIS DICTATOR COMING DOWN ON HIM!!
HTTP://EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/WIKI/INTERNET_CENSORS ...'S_REPUBLIC_OF_CHINA
HTTP://WWW.TECHNOLOGYREVIEW.COM/BLOG/ARXIV/27 ...
HTTP://WWW.DISINFO.COM/TAG/CHINA/
Le fesse

AOL

#49 Oct 23, 2012
Idiot! I can guaranteed you that if you try to overthrow the government of Israel from inside, that government will kill several hundred thousands! That is how you compare apple with apple! Freaking idiot!
Rtloder

Wollongong, Australia

#51 Oct 23, 2012
Le fesse wrote:
Idiot! I can guaranteed you that if you try to overthrow the government of Israel from inside, that government will kill several hundred thousands! That is how you compare apple with apple! Freaking idiot!

Your not the only one to have a problem with the professor, he couldn't throw his leg over a an inflated doll after he paid Dominique Strauss - Kahn 500$in inseminate Anne.
Furthermore you've got my name if you
hear of any inside treachery, that is my speciality, just give me a call.
Finally I should warn one living among you there has been filed, a breach of promise suit, but think nothing of it it's
only a 7 figure sum.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#52 Oct 23, 2012
Le fesse wrote:
LOL!!! Please understand that Azzzwipeshire is completely out of his mind!!
Syrain

Albuquerque, NM

#54 Oct 24, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not the only one to have a problem with the professor, he couldn't throw his leg over a an inflated doll after he paid Dominique Strauss - Kahn 500$in inseminate Anne.
Furthermore you've got my name if you
hear of any inside treachery, that is my speciality, just give me a call.
Finally I should warn one living among you there has been filed, a breach of promise suit, but think nothing of it it's
only a 7 figure sum.
Stop talking to yourself clown!! Proof that you are a basket case!! The nurses at the Australian Institute of the Criminally Insane (AFICI) have been looking for you and lap doggie Srian Assadomite all day for you two clowns to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#55 Oct 24, 2012
Le fesse wrote:
You can gauranteed? learn how to write a complete sentence imbecile!! FURTHERMORE, NO YOU CANNOT!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! Hey dummy! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why LE FACE, SYRIAN ASSADOMITE AND LAP DOGGIE RTLOONEY ARE not in Syria while hiding out in the WEST! THEY ARE filthy disgusting Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#56 Oct 24, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>GET OFF THEM DRUGS ASSCLOWN!! FILTHY DISGUSTING STINKIN' LIAR!! Hey Moron! FOR THE MILLIONTH FLIPPIN' TIME!!!!!! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that these brainwashed uneducated clowns love to do. Israel is the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid we and other countries give them and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
The ziowipes ARE the oppressors Azzzwipehire!! Take your damn medications BEFORE you post!!!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#57 Oct 24, 2012
Syrain wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking to yourself clown!! Proof that you are a basket case!! The nurses at the Australian Institute of the Criminally Insane (AFICI) have been looking for you and lap doggie Srian Assadomite all day for you two clowns to report for your HOURLY meds and you still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!

Who said I didn't report, why wouldn't I after all I am a professional, its not my fault
someone is tampering with the dialogue.
And,,, As If,,, you don't know who, Well,,,, you rotter, you'll drive me to ruination with your affliction of mental addiction, your given over to egotistical mania brought about by an unwillingness to accept Hitler lost the bloody war, the reward your expecting will never be forth coming.
I'm sorry about, Well, comrade Syria, let's just put these unfortunate adverse people in their proper place.
Jo Jo is following in his footsteps, I'm sorry to say, bad habits are hard to break and easy to take.
Rtloder

Toukley, Australia

#58 Oct 24, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Nope! It was a major reason for problems in the Middle East over the last 60 years!!
Presuming civilization survives, then it will in spite doctrinal presentation, such as you just expressed.
Truth is not always, if ever, the associate of success,the virtue of relevance is to be a consistency, based on the factual fundamentals harboured in the formality of the past.
Formality is all we have to replace anarchy.
Formality is constructed by subservience
to the permissible, people you object too because you see them as being anchored to the absurdity of the past, are in fact the formality that gives civilization its cognition.
Change is a phenomena inter connected
with only,,,, formality being consistent with
formality,,,,,nothing else will work, so truth is essential to it .
However your doctrinal historical interpretation although true, is out of context as a relationship to which it is referring. Obama is willing to promote the
Brotherhood to protect vested interests in
Saudi. 30 billion arms sales last year alone.
You have arrived at other conclusions
also at variance with your object.
Jews do not lead the US.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#59 Oct 24, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Presuming civilization survives, then it will in spite doctrinal presentation, such as you just expressed.
Truth is not always, if ever, the associate of success,the virtue of relevance is to be a consistency, based on the factual fundamentals harboured in the formality of the past.
Formality is all we have to replace anarchy.
Formality is constructed by subservience
to the permissible, people you object too because you see them as being anchored to the absurdity of the past, are in fact the formality that gives civilization its cognition.
Change is a phenomena inter connected
with only,,,, formality being consistent with
formality,,,,,nothing else will work, so truth is essential to it .
However your doctrinal historical interpretation although true, is out of context as a relationship to which it is referring. Obama is willing to promote the
Brotherhood to protect vested interests in
Saudi. 30 billion arms sales last year alone.
You have arrived at other conclusions
also at variance with your object.
Jews do not lead the US.
Henry Kissenger says that Israel will be gone in a decade!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#60 Oct 24, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Henry Kissenger says that Israel will be gone in a decade!
I thought he died, I might be wrong, is that the Henry that bombed Cambodia.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#61 Oct 24, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>.
I thought he died, I might be wrong, is that the Henry that bombed Cambodia.
According to Google, Kissenger is very much alive.
Rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#62 Oct 24, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> According to Google, Kissenger is very much alive.

The last time I heard from him was in relation to a question being bandied about individuals being responsible for war crimes, or he was getting an award or something, he made a speech, categorically
stating,(it is incumbent on leaders to be bold, and so ruthless becomes goodness)
That was a long time ago he must be getting on, may be it was Pol Pot that died
I wonder who was teaching who, or was their teacher Hitler.?
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#63 Oct 24, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Henry Kissenger says that Israel will be gone in a decade!
Henery kissinger is a HUGE war criminal and jew himself.The terrorist colony of israel should be gone period.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#64 Oct 24, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Henery kissinger is a HUGE war criminal and jew himself.The terrorist colony of israel should be gone period.
It's called condemning the war criminal and your hero and employer Assad filthy disgusting lying sack of horse manure!! The WEST wants your sorry rear end out of the USA!! Take your filthy lying propaganda machine back to Syria with you!! The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza! BY THE WAY, TAKE ARAB MUZZIE LAP DOGS SYRIAN AND JO JO WITH YOU!! Syria was such a peaceful country as long as everyone obeyed your hero Assad!! They got sick and tired of it!! Hey dummy! It started out with bottles and rocks!! Then your hero Assad used Rockets, grenades, tanks, aircraft? Get real and get a clue!! 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad! Do you see very many Syrians from Syria Posting?? That's because Assad has a short leash on everyone!! Funny how you clowns live in a country that grants you all the freedom in the world to write your nonsense. The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!! And to top it off, somehow Israel and West are involved. The U.S., amazingly U.N., NATO, The Arab League and the list goes on and on have condemned ASSAD. Most civilized countries have elections so when you have brutal Dictators like China, Syria, and Iran there is no way to get rid of the tyrants other than by force!! The people are stuck with their ruthless Dictators their whole lives and then when that clown passes, daddy appoints another ruthless Dictator and this is an endless cycle! It's like a nightmare that will not go away!! I don't blame the people one bit!! Folks! Ask yourself why LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY is not in Syria while hiding out in the WEST! He's a filthy disgusting Paid Assad Sock Puppet! Period!
China, Venezuela and Iran supports Syria and guess what? There is NO freedom in any of those countries either!
Syrians RTloser

Albuquerque, NM

#65 Oct 24, 2012
My Dearest god Assad. Just found out that the Patriotic Syrians are not giving up! Can't blame me! I had been trying my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with higher IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, THE WEST, ISRAEL, ZIONISTS, THE U.N., THE ARAB LEAQUE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE THERE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES! The Russians are putting it right up despicable Zionist's rear ends even though they have not been involved IN ANY OF YOUR MURDERING ESCAPADES! Russia has stopped the West in its tracks! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell? Russians are true friends to you my god! So are murderous dictators in Venezuela, China and Iran as well. Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god Assad! THAT'S AN OUTRAGE!! McCain, Hillary and the West have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it. Those Syrian Patriots have been defeated for the millionth time! Or is that 2 million times?? I forgot! The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians, Israel and Joe Bag Of Donuts down the street are forcing you, my god Assad, to murder 30,000 your own people. That's despicable!! Please understand that I am hiding out in Connecticut (THE WEST) as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians Patriots who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever!!

Signed, THE SYRIAN AND RTLOSER ASSADOMITES!
Syrian

Albuquerque, NM

#66 Oct 24, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>.
Who said I didn't report, why wouldn't I after all I am a professional, its not my fault
someone is tampering with the dialogue.
And,,, As If,,, you don't know who, Well,,,, you rotter, you'll drive me to ruination with your affliction of mental addiction, your given over to egotistical mania brought about by an unwillingness to accept Hitler lost the bloody war, the reward your expecting will never be forth coming.
I'm sorry about, Well, comrade Syria, let's just put these unfortunate adverse people in their proper place.
Jo Jo is following in his footsteps, I'm sorry to say, bad habits are hard to break and easy to take.
iS THIS jO jo??
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#67 Oct 24, 2012
Truth always beats lies had to cancel your.
I suspect Boris Yeltsin was Jewish, I know
I should Google it, but its not important, all his relations were, they plundered the
Russian Federation because Western public opinion gave them leave too.
So? What does that prove, the Trans Caucasus was beset by murder and criminal insanity, our advantage is not the advantage Allah reserves for Himself.
The point is Boris Yeltsin was the first
big wig to speak against this horrendous
British French adventurism, correct me if I'm wrong, its only how I remember it.
Reference technical problem.
Will try again.
See what they did in the Sudan I only care about Syria now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Tue Plastic Surgery ASAP 115
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Dec '17 Old Age is awful 49
News Report: France, Western Europe to be Majority M... (Sep '17) Oct '17 J_a_n 4
News Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 49
News Libyan rebels in battles outside Gadhafi hometown (Mar '11) Apr '17 Stomach Cancer 10
News How Trump and Putin can save Syria: Carl M. Cannon (Apr '17) Apr '17 misbehaved 4
News Libyan Leader's Embrace Of Sharia Raises Eyebrows (Oct '11) Feb '17 Dipsydoodle 79