If walls could talk ...

If walls could talk ...

There are 2 comments on the Swissinfo story from Jun 26, 2012, titled If walls could talk .... In it, Swissinfo reports that:

Before the Arab Spring uprising swept through Libya, thousands of political prisoners had for many years been held in Moammar Gaddafi's prisons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Swissinfo.

zendra

Croatia

#1 Jun 26, 2012
So what if terrorists and dangerous man who where threat to Libya were in jails so what ? Do any other governments have jails? Do i need to mention guantanamo? Still open ,so why there aren't any articles about that? Because they use the same brutal torture like rebels do now ,after all they learned it from their masters . Only green Libya is free Libya and all them are gonna break their teeth on Libya !!!! Allahu Akbar Muammar Libya !!!!!
Telshot

Basel, Switzerland

#2 Jun 27, 2012
After the Arab spring uprising swept through Libya the thousands of political prisoners are not only been in Post Gaddafi prisons - but just disappeared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Dec '17 Old Age is awful 49
News Report: France, Western Europe to be Majority M... Oct '17 J_a_n 4
News Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 49
News Libyan rebels in battles outside Gadhafi hometown (Mar '11) Apr '17 Stomach Cancer 10
News How Trump and Putin can save Syria: Carl M. Cannon (Apr '17) Apr '17 misbehaved 4
News Libyan Leader's Embrace Of Sharia Raises Eyebrows (Oct '11) Feb '17 Dipsydoodle 79
News Obama: U.S. open to arming Libyan rebels (Mar '11) Dec '16 Anonymous 3
More from around the web