Slow rebirth for post-Gaddafi Libya

Feb 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

Two years after the start of the uprising against Col Muammar Gaddafi, the BBC's Rana Jawad, in Tripoli, finds that many Libyans feel not enough progress has been made since a new government was elected.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013
Ghana

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Oh! Mother libya why have you allow your self tobe control by this idiot weast. Sorry gaddafi for give your people.
Raj9

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Libyans should repent for losing such a great leader and working under west.When you have eye, you donot know their value but when you lose them,then you realise the value of eyes.Libyans lost a hero and their pride and history.Iam sorry to say this because I worked in Libya under Gadafi and Iknow the situation there.
concerned citizen

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

before there is hope in getting money worked for, now, nobody knows, i know somebody who worked with contract, 7 years now no payment received as people incharge said no orders for them to pay old debts
concerned citizen

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

just hoping new government will honour contracts done 5 years ago but not paid yet
Abdusallam Ghaliz

Ginsheim-gustavsburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Libya has excellent future but people should start work not only in oil but also in agriculture and in other sectors.Some people beleaves that they dont need work because Libya is rich

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••