David Cameron arrives in Libya on sur...

David Cameron arrives in Libya on surprise visit

There are 5 comments on the The Guardian story from Jan 31, 2013, titled David Cameron arrives in Libya on surprise visit. In it, The Guardian reports that:

David Cameron has arrived for a surprise one-day visit to Tripoli in Libya despite recent threats to the British embassy and consulates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jan 31, 2013
muslims blow up schools with children inside, chop off head of female, burn rape pillage big bad no wonder love nazis, communists mein kampf good book like quran why you not help rohingya brothers, fraid of burmese buddhists, kick butt of muzzies hahahaha muzzies occupy france make france district of algiers wah, wah, wah bikram think muzzie government of tripoli puppet of US. big bad muzzie puppet of no one follower of mo child rapist.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#3 Jan 31, 2013
They should have dropped that piece of shit in Bengahzi he wouldn't have come out in one piece,SOB.
Cameron thieve

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Cameron is demanding his oil dividend.
100,000 barrels at 1 cent per barrel fixed for the next 50 years or he threatens to start a new 'No-fly' zone over Tripoli.
These disgusting Brits are unabashed thieves!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jan 31, 2013
disgusting muslims are unabashed murdering raping trash!
Revo

Leyton, UK

#6 Feb 1, 2013
No doubt Dave will be promising the Libyans some more British tax payers free money, whilst ass fcuking every tax payer in our shithole of a country.Why dont you offer some more muslim's political asylum or refugee status at the same time Dave.They can come and live here for free, free housing,free benefits,free dhss money to get them about,while at the same time you keep sh1ting on poor old hard working whitey.

Oh i nearly forgot, weve got Romanian (thieves) and a Bulgarian immigration influx to look forward to this year..........I cant wait !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Aug 17 Swedenforever 43
News Libyan rebels in battles outside Gadhafi hometown (Mar '11) Aug 12 Eyes of AWOL 6
News Gadhafi, seized after failed escape, meets viol... (Oct '11) Jul '15 swedenforever 29
News NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Jul '15 swedenforever 109
News Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Jul '15 swedenforever 63
News Obama Foreign Policy Vaccum Has Let Islamic Ext... Jul '15 Zepppelin 2
News Norwegian elite dominated by anti-Israel haters (Mar '11) Jun '15 VeganTiger 28
More from around the web