"I Thought So": Of Turkey and Telekin...

"I Thought So": Of Turkey and Telekinesis

There are 13 comments on the Commentary Magazine story from Aug 23, 2013, titled "I Thought So": Of Turkey and Telekinesis. In it, Commentary Magazine reports that:

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip ErdoAYan, following the path laid down by so many strongmen before him, has become so isolated from reality, surrounded by sycophants, and indulged in his own prejudices and fantasies that he is not only seeming increasingly mad , but down right unhinged: Think Muammar Gaddafi meets Vladimir Zhirinovsky meets ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Commentary Magazine.

Kannibaal M

Nieuwe Pekela, Netherlands

#1 Aug 23, 2013
It all comes down to innumerable generations of hardcore incest, ofcourse.

Meanwhile, thereīs not a single sane toorker to be found.
Neither in toork-land and neither in the crumbling ghettoīs in the west these inbred mooslim sectarian goatmonkeys swarmed.
Skint Bubble

Sidcup, UK

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Stings don't it Kanibaalless?
I have it on good authority that you had it coming!!
Kannibaal M

Nieuwe Pekela, Netherlands

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Not at all.

It's very entertaining and even hilarious to read about you inbred weirdo's. It's a complete nutcracking freakshow over there in that bronze-age monkeyland.

It's just that inbred monkeys like you shouldn't be set loose in the free world without being castrated and muzzled.
Skint Bubble

Sidcup, UK

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Kannibaal M wrote:
Not at all.
It's very entertaining and even hilarious to read about you inbred weirdo's. It's a complete nutcracking freakshow over there in that bronze-age monkeyland.
It's just that inbred monkeys like you shouldn't be set loose in the free world without being castrated and muzzled.
There's no such thing as 'should'..
There's only what IS..and what can be done about it!!
We both know your ilk are clueless and gutless!!
You TALK a good fight though...I'll give you that!!
Kannibaal M

Nieuwe Pekela, Netherlands

#5 Aug 23, 2013
Skint Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as 'should'..
There's only what IS..and what can be done about it!!
We both know your ilk are clueless and gutless!!
You TALK a good fight though...I'll give you that!!
You must be telekinetic, stinkie.
Skint Bubble

Sidcup, UK

#6 Aug 23, 2013
Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be telekinetic, stinkie.
Where did you run to Holland from pedo?
What was it about the child - sex capital of the world that attracted you?
Kannibaal M

Nieuwe Pekela, Netherlands

#7 Aug 23, 2013
Skint Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you run to Holland from pedo?
What was it about the child - sex capital of the world that attracted you?
Now that must be what brings you incestmonkeys all the way over here, stinkietoorkie!

For you monkeys surely ain't here for work.
Skint Bubble

Sidcup, UK

#8 Aug 23, 2013
Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that must be what brings you incestmonkeys all the way over here, stinkietoorkie!
For you monkeys surely ain't here for work.
I live in my birthplace pedo...
Many British pedos make their way to Holland and Thailand..
What's your story immigrant?
Kannibaal M

Nieuwe Pekela, Netherlands

#9 Aug 23, 2013
Skint Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>I live in my birthplace pedo...
Reason enough to still castrate your uncle/father and to tear out the womb of your headragged aunt/mother, monkeyman.
And to send you running, tarred and feathered, with your onw balls in your mouth.
Itīs not supposed to be that oorkietoorkies start to spawn and lay eggs over here, incestmonkey.
Skint Bubble

Sidcup, UK

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason enough to still castrate your uncle/father and to tear out the womb of your headragged aunt/mother, monkeyman.
And to send you running, tarred and feathered, with your onw balls in your mouth.
Itīs not supposed to be that oorkietoorkies start to spawn and lay eggs over here, incestmonkey.
Where did you escape from pedo?
Kannibaal M

Nieuwe Pekela, Netherlands

#11 Aug 23, 2013
Skint Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you escape from pedo?
Left out of excuses for parasitizing amongst the gavur, monkeyman?

Or to defend your chief of the toorkie-tribe in his pathetic mooslim monkeybusiness?

I bet you like little children, don't you, you creepy toorkie-toorkie mooslim...
Anything's better than a goat or your cousin, or isn't it, little frustrated midget?

I bet you're a true family man, achmet! In the tradition of all mooslims, useless and retarded stuck in a tent or a mud hut in perverted intimacy with the rest of the clan!

...transported to a grubby 3-room appartment, in a filthy ghetto in perfect anonimity in a degraded town all the way in the UK...

It must surely stink where you live, maggotboy.
Skint Bubble

Sidcup, UK

#12 Aug 23, 2013
Kannibaal M wrote:
<quoted text>
Left out of excuses for parasitizing amongst the gavur, monkeyman?
Or to defend your chief of the toorkie-tribe in his pathetic mooslim monkeybusiness?
I bet you like little children, don't you, you creepy toorkie-toorkie mooslim...
Anything's better than a goat or your cousin, or isn't it, little frustrated midget?
I bet you're a true family man, achmet! In the tradition of all mooslims, useless and retarded stuck in a tent or a mud hut in perverted intimacy with the rest of the clan!
...transported to a grubby 3-room appartment, in a filthy ghetto in perfect anonimity in a degraded town all the way in the UK...
It must surely stink where you live, maggotboy.
Boring!!
Congrats..you've bored the fck out of me.
Adios pedo immigrant...yaaaawn
Kannibaal M

Nieuwe Pekela, Netherlands

#13 Aug 23, 2013
Skint Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>Boring!!
Congrats..you've bored the fck out of me.
Adios pedo immigrant...yaaaawn
You're easily distracted, monkeyman?

That comes with braindamage through inbreeding, as happens amongst the flatheaded mooslim toorkers.

To get rid of this problem, complete sterilization of all toorkomonkeys should do the trick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 49
News Libyan rebels in battles outside Gadhafi hometown (Mar '11) Apr '17 Stomach Cancer 10
News How Trump and Putin can save Syria: Carl M. Cannon Apr '17 misbehaved 4
News Libyan Leader's Embrace Of Sharia Raises Eyebrows (Oct '11) Feb '17 Dipsydoodle 79
News Obama: U.S. open to arming Libyan rebels (Mar '11) Dec '16 Anonymous 3
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Nov '16 Stoltenberg of NATO 48
News Britain's Libya intervention based on slippery ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web