Gaddafi was killed by French secret s...

Gaddafi was killed by French secret serviceman on orders of Nicolas Sarkozy, sources claim

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Gaddafi was killed by French secret serviceman on orders of Nicolas Sarkozy, sources claim. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

A French secret serviceman acting on the express orders of Nicolas Sarkozy is suspected of murdering Colonel Gaddafi, it was sensationally claimed today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

janet jacoby

Seymour, IN

#1 Oct 1, 2012
I have had so much to say about Libya and the subsequent events that resulted in the death and destruction of a nation. This was a plan conceived in lies,treachery,greed,betrayal and false propaganda...now the truth is leaking out. The US will suffer for this, and personally, so will Obama, although I dont know how, just that it will happen.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.~Edmund Burke.

I am not a mouth-piece of Sadam or Gaddafi.
Nor i wish to uphold the banalism with a flag.
This is my first spontaneous reaction to expose my ignorance
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#3 Oct 1, 2012
What i miss in Topix world forum is this.

A rational civilized discourse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Libyan rebels in battles outside Gadhafi hometown (Mar '11) Apr '15 swedenforever 5
News Libya peace talks appear on verge of collapse Apr '15 Marix 1
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Mar '15 swedenforever 40
News Tony Blair accused of making billions from 'tox... Feb '15 bettysenior 1
News Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Jan '15 swedenforever 44
News NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Dec '14 swedenforever 108
News Gadhafi, seized after failed escape, meets viol... (Oct '11) Dec '14 swedenforever 27
More from around the web