Libyan aide claims pro-Gaddafi student was behind fatal shot that killed WPC Yvonne Fletcher

Jul 15, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 6

A new suspect has been named in the killing of WPC Yvonne Fletcher who was gunned down outside the Libyan Embassy in London 28 years ago.

Full Story
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#1 Jul 15, 2012
More BS

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Wow! They now actually have a name and it seems also that they know of his whereabouts. Looks like they're going to get the bastard after all. I bet the guy has now got the shits knowing that he's a hunted man.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
Wow! They now actually have a name and it seems also that they know of his whereabouts. Looks like they're going to get the bastard after all. I bet the guy has now got the shits knowing that he's a hunted man.
Sill supporting terrorism and murder I see.So are you working for the terrorist puppet government known as the TNC or are you just a pro israel hasbarat like several others on this board??? Either way you are laughable in your attempts to hide from the facts.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

#4 Jul 17, 2012
The murderer is said to be in hiding in a North African city. That means there are not many places to look for him then. He's probably shitting bricks right now knowing that his pursuers are slowly closing in on him.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
The murderer is said to be in hiding in a North African city. That means there are not many places to look for him then. He's probably shitting bricks right now knowing that his pursuers are slowly closing in on him.
Are you talking about the terrorist bernard henri levi?? He should be hung in the street for his terrorism against Libya.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Also refer to comment number 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libya: Colonel Muammar Al Gaddafi - The Real Story (Mar '12) Nov 20 rebel alliance 63
Officials: Egypt, UAE behind airstrikes in Libya Nov 15 Salem 4
Shoulder-launched anti-aircraft missiles flow a... (Mar '14) Nov 11 europhobe fluffs ... 23
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Oct '14 Swedenforever 61
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Oct '14 Swedenforever 29
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... Sep '14 Retired SOF 13
The Collapse of Libya and the Failure of 'Smart... Sep '14 bottlecap 1

Muammar Gaddafi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE