Libya Congress elects new prime minister

Libya Congress elects new prime minister

There are 3 comments on the Wausau Daily Herald story from Oct 14, 2012, titled Libya Congress elects new prime minister. In it, Wausau Daily Herald reports that:

Ali Zidan, who resigned as a congressman to run as a candidate in the election, won 93 votes, securing him a majority from those present in voting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wausau Daily Herald.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Libyans could all fall off the face of the earth and I would help push them. Remember Benghazi.
u isooo booteefool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Libyans could all fall off the face of the earth and I would help push them. Remember Benghazi.
stil mad of lib v con?! mov on 8kid with yo madoness;) go get yo Hallowee custooonn partee for fun;-000h, hu U wanne b dis one?
Gravediggers

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Obama - FAILURE to ATTEND security briefings!

Obama - FAILURE to KNOW and PROVIDE adequate security to personnel in DANGEROUS countries in UNSTABLE regions of the world DURING 9/11 ANNIVERSARY.....that's just COMMON SENSE!

ESPECIALLY when there had been other attacks preceding the anniversary!

What a pathetic president!

And then he LIES, OBFUSCATES and says it's some damn movie trailer

OBAMA = NO TRUST! GEt off the golf course, you lazy bum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Muammar Gaddafi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gadhafi, seized after failed escape, meets viol... (Oct '11) Jul 27 swedenforever 29
News NATO nations: Gadhafi must go (Apr '11) Jul 27 swedenforever 109
News Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Jul 27 swedenforever 63
News Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Jul 27 swedenforever 41
News Obama Foreign Policy Vaccum Has Let Islamic Ext... Jul 16 Zepppelin 2
News Norwegian elite dominated by anti-Israel haters (Mar '11) Jun '15 VeganTiger 28
News Can Libya Save Itself From ISIS? Jun '15 Zeppelin 1
More from around the web