Egypt: Iran's support for Syria hinders relations

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Trend

Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi warned Iran's foreign minister on Tuesday that better relations between the two Mideast heavyweights are being hindered by Tehran's support for Syria's regime Today`s Zaman reported The promise of greater rapprochement with Egypt is part of a package of incentives and efforts by Morsi to lure Iran, Syria's ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rtloder

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I seek a high elevation unlike Morsi who believes everyone can be reduced to a price like him who seems very cheap to me, where idealism by its very identity will give me access to concept verification so I can find what is at fault causing the misguidance of the once honourable brotherhood and when I do then I will create a contradiction of it
John Syed

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Morsi believes in give and take - a product of environment of corruption and submission. He has openly sided with Saudi Arabia and Turkey, the two main culprits in causing havoac to the lives and infra structure of sovereign Syria.
Both of themg have to be tried as war cr iminals as they funded, trained and supplied arms and ammunition to foreign rebels. Recent death in Syria of the head of Fateh Al Islam, a Saudi financed alter ego speaks volumes of their involvement. Morsi is their mouthpiece.
If I had to pick a jury, I will kick them out in any mode of arbitration.
On the other hand any party endorsing the right cause is not an interested party and is fit to play a role of arbitration e.g.m Iran.
Morsi is not capable of solving his own countrys problems what to say of others. He is a fruit of ill-gotten cohesion, the Arabic Spring in which he or his party had no contribution. He will be remembered as accidental president of Egypt.
Iran should not give in to Morsis demands and submit arbitration to a select committee of MAM members.
John Syed

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

correction:
MAM members be read as NAM members. Sorry for typos.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

So the american israel puppet leader of egypt is showing its true colors.Iran will stand with its friend Syria
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

truth always beats lies wrote:
So the american israel puppet leader of egypt is showing its true colors.Iran will stand with its friend Syria
I really cannot understand why you choose, yes choose, to live in the US with the attitude you have toward her. You should do yourself a favor for heath reasons and find a country that you are happy with and move there.
William

Marlborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Very much expected,Mursi is the new appointed parrot of the GCC trying politics now.
What a shame,wael ghonem must be gutted now with the hijacking of the Egyptian revolution by these dull clowns.
Bill

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Morsi is siding with the terrorists and not with the people of Syria, instead of advocating for dialogue
and a peaceful resolution of the Syrian problem he is parroting the position of his master Obama that Assad must go. The USA, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the IMF give him money he has no choice but to follow their dictates. Morsi doesn't care about the Syrian people especially when the majority of them want a secular government and not the Muslim Brotherhood. It didn't take long for Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood to show their true colors.
Avenger

Waterloo, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

The dictator lovers are crying about who got elected.
lol
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I really cannot understand why you choose, yes choose, to live in the US with the attitude you have toward her. You should do yourself a favor for heath reasons and find a country that you are happy with and move there.
Is that your personal advise jewish hasbarat located on the east coast???
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Bill wrote:
Morsi is siding with the terrorists and not with the people of Syria, instead of advocating for dialogue
and a peaceful resolution of the Syrian problem he is parroting the position of his master Obama that Assad must go. The USA, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the IMF give him money he has no choice but to follow their dictates. Morsi doesn't care about the Syrian people especially when the majority of them want a secular government and not the Muslim Brotherhood. It didn't take long for Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood to show their true colors.
You are correct the newly appointed puppet leader of Egypt is only another american israel puppet and nothing more.just like saudi arabia,qatar,bahrain,jordan,ke wait,Uae etc.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
lol
There was no election there was a puppet implanted and it is obvious.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
As an american tax payer I do not support the war criminals who are controlling the american government for israel and I am also 100% against what israel is doing to the world.Any decent human would feel the same way and I know many who do.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Our Lord created issue by injunction, but the subjective was soon exhausted, so He extrapolated,into material manifestation. O how can I protect what I want from what I am, when everything is Me, I will jettison my memory and become my Son the image of accumulation, to negotiate with the self I gave to Space and Fate, and by their issue of imagination a (p) particle will give birth to what I am as substance undeniable almost free of disintegration. And then I'll send my Son abroad to collect the garage of Morsis brotherhood,and that's soon to b.
jo jo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

1.6 billion comes with commitments...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
lol
Actually they are all Pro Dictator Assad Sock Puppets crawling out of the woodwork and showing up in forums like these!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>As an american tax payer I do not support the war criminals who are controlling the american government for israel and I am also 100% against what israel is doing to the world.Any decent human would feel the same way and I know many who do.
Prove this idiocy!! Don't just make this BS up! Stop the silly childish ignorant nonsensical rants you filthy scumbag! You've been told this a million times but STILL COME BACK WITH YOUR FILTHY IGNORANT LIES AND PROPAGANDA!! We give billions to other foreign countries!! 3 billion a year to just to Pakistan alone!! Now, do some flippin' research and get back to us scumbag clown and tell us how much we give to Arab Muslim countries! Who took foreign aid money from us and other countries and banked it in numerous accounts as his people suffered! Why it was your hero Arafat!! At least Israel does not use foreign aid and train terrorists, harbor terrorist or build mosques to incite hatred!
Some reasons US needs Israel as its staunch ally:
A. Itís the only democracy in the Arab sewer region known as the Middle East
B. It shares boots on the ground Intel with the US Intelligence
C. 60% of Israel's Jews have originated from Arab countries look Arab, and speak fluent Arabic its spies can penetrate where no US spy can
D. Israel took out Saddam's nuclear reactor saving thousands of US GI lives during Desert Storm.
E. When the US needed Intel on a new Russian made radar, Israeli commandos raided Shadwan Island, killing the Egyptian garrison and airlifted the whole radar station to US Intelligence.
F. Recently the Mayor of Los Angeles accompanied LAPD officers to Israel where they were trained by Israel anti-terrorism experts to better protect US citizens
G. Recently Israel formed an military alliance with Canada, Cyprus, and several major African nations, and soon will form an alliance with Vietnam.

The anti-Israel whiners should do some soul searching to try and see what their problem is. Whatever the reason for their personal phobia, psychosis or political reasons they may have it is of no consequence or importance. Israel is very important to the US and it is in our national interest to keep it strong as our ally.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
lol
Yup, these guys love blood and guts stories for bed time reading. It is really amazing to read blogs by actual people in the US and UK ,a total free world and they are blindly faithful to a butcher tyrant, I really do nobt understand how they can be, do they really believe the people in Syria have it better than they do in the US or UK?
alex

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>As an american tax payer I do not support the war criminals who are controlling the american government for israel and I am also 100% against what israel is doing to the world.Any decent human would feel the same way and I know many who do.
my respect...thats the real American..not those sick people.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, these guys love blood and guts stories for bed time reading. It is really amazing to read blogs by actual people in the US and UK ,a total free world and they are blindly faithful to a butcher tyrant, I really do nobt understand how they can be, do they really believe the people in Syria have it better than they do in the US or UK?
Americans are sick and tired of wasting American blood and trillions of their taxpayer dollars on these Middle Eastern wars. It is not America's job to police the entire world and convert every country on earth into a democracy by force, especially when there are so many Americans going hungry and homeless right at home today.
alex

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Americans are sick and tired of wasting American blood and trillions of their taxpayer dollars on these Middle Eastern wars. It is not America's job to police the entire world and convert every country on earth into a democracy by force, especially when there are so many Americans going hungry and homeless right at home today.
you are right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••