Morsi to clean up? Rubbish is piling ...

Morsi to clean up? Rubbish is piling high in Egypt with no plan to deal with it

There are 1 comment on the Al Bawaba story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Morsi to clean up? Rubbish is piling high in Egypt with no plan to deal with it. In it, Al Bawaba reports that:

The red plastic bag of vegetable peelings plummets from the balcony and splits open as it hits the pavement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Al Bawaba.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Egypt is spending it's money on military submarines.

surely this is more important then infrastructure improvements for Egyptian citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohamed Morsi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Globe Trot: Turkish Christians apologize for Ar... (Apr '15) Aug '16 Rockstar 2
News Palestinian official: Gaza border deal reached ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Abdurratln 1
News U.S. military aid for Egypt seen continuing des... (Nov '15) Nov '15 goonsquad 1
News Congress split on cutting aid to Egypt (Aug '13) Sep '15 swedenforever 9
News McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) Jul '15 Sick of Rinos 69
News Egypt deploys scholars to teach moderate Islam,... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Old Pom 5
News Egyptians pelt Clinton motorcade with tomatoes (Jul '12) May '15 Tazo 166
More from around the web