Clashes erupt as Egyptian president's backers, opponents rally ahead of big weekend protest

Egyptian protesters wave their hands and hold national flags during anti-President Mohammed Morsi demonstration in Tahrir Square, the focal point of Egyptian uprising in Cairo, Egypt, Friday, June 28, 2013. Full Story
Jeff

Oneida, TN

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Need to arm the prostesters and create a no fly zone.
Ayatullah19

Abuja, Nigeria

#2 Jun 30, 2013
What else did the Egyptians want after Mubarak has been sent parking. It will be wise they cooperate with the elected president - Muhammed Morsi. I foresee a bleak future for Egypt if Morsi is not given a chance. It seems hooliganism has taken a deep root in Egypt under the many years of Hosni Mubarak rule.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#3 Jun 30, 2013
It's just another fcuked up islumic country.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Jun 30, 2013
They should never stop killing each other. Brainless people don't deserve to die. The same goes for kneegros.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Ayatullah19 wrote:
What else did the Egyptians want after Mubarak has been sent parking. It will be wise they cooperate with the elected president - Muhammed Morsi. I foresee a bleak future for Egypt if Morsi is not given a chance. It seems hooliganism has taken a deep root in Egypt under the many years of Hosni Mubarak rule.
The battle now between old regime guys Vs new regime ( muslim brotherhood)

Don't worry they will not succeed to take muslims off power

Usa attempts will fail again, Morsi has millions of supporters, May ALLAH save him

Now we have to start cleaning the country

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Need to arm the prostesters and create a no fly zone.
end of israel is soon, Number the days

and dont worry about egypt, Morsi in power for next seven years

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#9 Jul 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> The battle now between old regime guys Vs new regime ( muslim brotherhood)
Don't worry they will not succeed to take muslims off power
Usa attempts will fail again, Morsi has millions of supporters, May ALLAH save him
Now we have to start cleaning the country
'allah' Didn't save him.

awwwww..........
alright

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> end of israel is soon, Number the days
and dont worry about egypt, Morsi in power for next seven years
.
morsi got kicked out with the military use of the modern US tanks that obama just sent morsi, how smart was that ? karma achmed karma

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> end of israel is soon, Number the days
and dont worry about egypt, Morsi in power for next seven years
WTF is going on there? Are you in a safe place? It sounds like chaos on the news.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 4, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
'allah' Didn't save him.
awwwww..........
Oh sweetie, its not finished

Morsi succeeded by 52% right? if some people from the 48% opponent rally streets, it doesnt mean they have majority against him

the fact: majority of egyptians with president morsi

Many army leaders still with morsi,hes saved with presidency forces that gave him the support

threats from army leaders against sisi defense minister

Tomorrow, Millions after friday prayer to protest against sisi, Morsi still our president

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Jul 4, 2013
alright wrote:
<quoted text>
.
morsi got kicked out with the military use of the modern US tanks that obama just sent morsi, how smart was that ? karma achmed karma
YOU stupid, Morsi is saved by army forces

Your western media is lying to you

The presidency arms chief gave support for Morsi and so chief of second army, By modern us tanks and weapons, Morsi is still saved

The army is divided over morsi, many officers ready to fight for him too

The gangs of mubarak back to their days again, they shut down media that supports morsi, and now no channel allowed to show protests of president morsi

they practise their old habbits again

The president morsi gave freedom to media that for one year,they were daily insulting him and he didnt shut it down, This is an islamist president

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 4, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is going on there? Are you in a safe place? It sounds like chaos on the news.
cheapo, its conflict on power between old regime and new regime

Mubarak gangs Vs muslim brotherhood,the battle didnt finish yet

Yes, I'm thanks for question

this is hardest time ever in egypt history, New egypt or corrupted old egypt

I hope it doesnt turn like syria, now army is divided and jihadists may turn to be violent

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Jul 4, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> cheapo, its conflict on power between old regime and new regime
Mubarak gangs Vs muslim brotherhood,the battle didnt finish yet
Yes, I'm thanks for question
this is hardest time ever in egypt history, New egypt or corrupted old egypt
I hope it doesnt turn like syria, now army is divided and jihadists may turn to be violent
and

Well I will pray for you even though we follow different religions. But there is only one God. Be safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohamed Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libya debacle casts shadow on Obama war plan Feb 20 barefoot2626 46
Turkey's Evolving Syria Strategy Feb 10 Dander 1
The U.S. is complacent as Egypt repeats its his... Jan '15 Faith 3
Questions and answers on Egypt's Mubarak ruling Dec '14 coyote 2
Analysis: Egypt's revolution is dead Nov '14 mjjcpa 1
Egyptian court jails 23 activists for protestin... Nov '14 disturbing 1
From Jimmy Carter, a harsh rebuke is issued to ... Nov '14 disturbing 1
More from around the web