Brotherhood official urges Egypt's Jews to return

There are 7 comments on the Jan 3, 2013, The State story titled Brotherhood official urges Egypt's Jews to return. In it, The State reports that:

A leading Muslim Brotherhood member and adviser to Islamist President Mohammed Morsi created a stir in Egypt when he called on Egyptian Jews in Israel to return home because Egypt is now a democracy and because the Jewish state won't survive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Khaybar Jew

Toronto, Canada

#91 Jan 17, 2013
Ethio wrote:
<quoted text> You are full o shiit, neanderthal.
Every Caucasian person has Neanderthal in them, if they didn't they'd be un-intelligent Apes that always need to ask for handouts from the Jews and the international-community at large, as did Ethiopia whom even the Egyptians themselves can't stand.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#92 Jan 17, 2013
Khaybar Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Caucasian person has Neanderthal in them, if they didn't they'd be un-intelligent Apes that always need to ask for handouts from the Jews and the international-community at large, as did Ethiopia whom even the Egyptians themselves can't stand.
Look at this idiotic chimping out like it is smart. Neanderthals weren't intelligent, they were primitive just like you, you descend from them afterall. Jews receive more handouts than any other people and this is an indisputable fact. The west owes Africa over $500 trillion. Read a book and get a clue, son of a cheap harlot.
Khaybar Jew

Toronto, Canada

#93 Jan 17, 2013
Every Neanderthal wants an Ethio-pet, they make great Eunuchs.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#95 Jan 17, 2013
Khaybar Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Only African-Americans are sons of cheap Harlots and they are not ashamed of it, otherwise they wouldn't exist in America.
And you speak of the west ?
YOU ARE THE WEST, HYPOCRITE !!!
You live in the U.S. of A.
and you get a monthly welfare check there, to make babies with cheap Harlots, like your Moma was, as it reminds you of the family you grew-up in.
I am not African American, cretin, and I do not want American citizenship nor do I need it.

Let me state once more that Jews receive more handouts than any other people and this is an undeniable and indispitutable fact.

I do not receive a montly welfare cheque. You are the one that receives it. All the women in your family are harlots including the ones that are dead. Islam and Judaism are imbecilic cults for harlots and terrorists.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#96 Jan 17, 2013
Ethio wrote:
<quoted text> I am not African American, cretin, and I do not want American citizenship nor do I need it.
Let me state once more that Jews receive more handouts than any other people and this is an undeniable and indispitutable fact.
I do not receive a montly welfare cheque. You are the one that receives it. All the women in your family are harlots including the ones that are dead. Islam and Judaism are imbecilic cults for harlots and terrorists.
don't forget about christianity, another idiotic cult.
Kay 5

UK

#97 Jan 17, 2013
Ethio, are you calling Christianity an "idiotic cult"? God have mercy on you.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#98 Jan 17, 2013
Brotherhood official urges Egypt's Jews to return to misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohamed Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lara Logan hospitalized for sexual assault comp... Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Libya debacle casts shadow on Obama war plan Feb '15 barefoot2626 43
News Turkey's Evolving Syria Strategy Feb '15 Dander 1
News The U.S. is complacent as Egypt repeats its his... Jan '15 Faith 3
News Questions and answers on Egypt's Mubarak ruling Dec '14 coyote 2
News Analysis: Egypt's revolution is dead Nov '14 mjjcpa 1
News Egyptian court jails 23 activists for protestin... Nov '14 disturbing 1
More from around the web