Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictators Are Awful

Apr 20, 2014 Full story: Silicon Alley Insider 48

MANY people argue that it would have been better if the Arab spring had never happened.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joyce

AOL

#1 Apr 23, 2014
I totally agree that it would have been better if the Arab spring had never happened. Now all of these countries are in utter chaos and their situations are worse than before.Thank God for leaders like Bouteflika.

“Princessa Barça...dats riiite”

Since: Apr 14

Oran, Algeria

#2 Apr 23, 2014
Joyce wrote:
I totally agree that it would have been better if the Arab spring had never happened. Now all of these countries are in utter chaos and their situations are worse than before.Thank God for leaders like Bouteflika.
The Arab Spring was bound to occur because the younger generations are more interested in change and reform than stability. I agree, Bouteflika is to me, akin to Anwar Saddat, who also did great things for his country.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Apr 23, 2014
LOL! The arab spring is another massive failure of muslim "culture". Muslims are a joke!

Oran, Algeria

#4 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
LOL! The arab spring is another massive failure of muslim "culture". Muslims are a joke!
Do you ever research topics before you comment? You have no idea what Muslim culture is. The Arab Spring has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with politics and the drive for democracy. Notice, it is called Arab Spring and not Muslim Spring. Not all Arabs are Muslim. Pick up a book...give it a try.
Your posts have absolutely no logic in them. You are boring.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Apr 23, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever research topics before you comment? You have no idea what Muslim culture is. The Arab Spring has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with politics and the drive for democracy. Notice, it is called Arab Spring and not Muslim Spring. Not all Arabs are Muslim. Pick up a book...give it a try.
Your posts have absolutely no logic in them. You are boring.
Fck off. Muslims are trash, trash. I have a better education than a monkey like you could ever get, monkey.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Apr 23, 2014
Arab/muslims will never have democracy. They hate freedom and they are slaves to a nonsensical, hateful "religion". And that's just fine with Americans. We love seeing those monkeys twisting in the wind while we arm both sides of any given one of their silly "conflicts" Muslims are a joke.

Oran, Algeria

#7 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off. Muslims are trash, trash. I have a better education than a monkey like you could ever get, monkey.
lol...poor little Monkey thinks that she is more educated than I am. lol. ch1ngasa a tu madre...desde la Califa por vida. lol ch1nga mono feo...lol

Oran, Algeria

#9 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost, fck-stick.
Do you have brown or blonde fuzz glued on the top of your head?
I hope it is brown.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Apr 23, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have brown or blonde fuzz glued on the top of your head?
I hope it is brown.
What would you know about fuzz, you little queer?

Oran, Algeria

#11 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What would you know about fuzz, you little queer?
If you are implying that I am homosexual, then you should be referring to me as a lesbian. I know that, because of that bizarre accident you had with the gas can and matches, you are accommodating your bald head with fuzz.
Come on...tell me, is it brown or blonde?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Apr 23, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are implying that I am homosexual, then you should be referring to me as a lesbian. I know that, because of that bizarre accident you had with the gas can and matches, you are accommodating your bald head with fuzz.
Come on...tell me, is it brown or blonde?
Wouldn't you like to know, you monkey fck.

Oran, Algeria

#13 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't you like to know, you monkey fck.
I just need a little assistance from you, so that I can get a precise picture of your fuzzy wad on top of your Monkey head.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Apr 23, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
<quoted text>
I just need a little assistance from you, so that I can get a precise picture of your fuzzy wad on top of your Monkey head.
Eat sht, you muslim twaat.

Oran, Algeria

#15 Apr 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Eat sht, you muslim twaat.
You have a strange fascination with female genitalia.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#16 Apr 23, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a strange fascination with female genitalia.
Nah. I just hate troll scumbags, scumbag.

Oran, Algeria

#17 Apr 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I just hate troll scumbags, scumbag.
Put that mirror down! The last thing I want to see in the morning is you calling yourself names! You are not a troll...well, maybe you are. Or, at least you love to see your name everywhere here in the forums. Anyway...be nice to yourself and stop calling yourself names!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Apr 24, 2014
Maha_Brahim wrote:
<quoted text>
Put that mirror down! The last thing I want to see in the morning is you calling yourself names! You are not a troll...well, maybe you are. Or, at least you love to see your name everywhere here in the forums. Anyway...be nice to yourself and stop calling yourself names!
Blah blah blah. Troll twaat. There is nothing you can say to change the fact that you are a dirty little monkey.

Oran, Algeria

#19 Apr 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah. Troll twaat. There is nothing you can say to change the fact that you are a dirty little monkey.
You have an interesting fascination with the vaginal area. Are you in the closet?
Jennifer

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2014
May I please say bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahai have been reading these threads on my break and knowing I was not going to comment again. I'm sorry I have tears from laughing one just dripped out onto my leg!! No harm to anyone but if you sit back and just read all these threads the comments from the last couple of nights ahhhh lol!

Oran, Algeria

#21 Apr 24, 2014
Faith has a crush on me. {{{Sigh}}} this always to me when I go to a new forum. I must break her heart soon and inform her that I am engaged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohamed Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions and answers on Egypt's Mubarak ruling Dec 4 coyote 2
Analysis: Egypt's revolution is dead Nov 29 mjjcpa 1
Egyptian court jails 23 activists for protestin... Nov '14 disturbing 1
From Jimmy Carter, a harsh rebuke is issued to ... Nov '14 disturbing 1
Whistleblowers say USAID's IG removed critical ... Oct '14 Welfare Recipient 1
The Sisi Doctrine Sep '14 Uzi 7
Path to jihad: from upscale Cairo to Islamic St... Sep '14 IL Principe 3
More from around the web