Egyptian president-elect's wife wants...

Egyptian president-elect's wife wants to be 'first servant' of the people, not first lady

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Egyptian president-elect's wife wants to be 'first servant' of the people, not first lady. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this Saturday, May 12, 2012 photo, the wife of then Presidential candidate Mohammed Morsi, Naglaa Ali Mahmoud, attends a rally during his campaign in Cairo, Egypt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Best of luck to the Egyptian people.

The hardest days lay ahead.

Egypt needs to embrace their neighbors including Israel for trade , prosperity and peace.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
Best of luck to the Egyptian people.
The hardest days lay ahead.
Egypt needs to embrace their neighbors including Israel for trade , prosperity and peace.
The email sex pest is back, get help pervert.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3 Jun 28, 2012
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The email sex pest is back, get help pervert.
Drollus Hocus Pocus

Pocus Most Snitus
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Normally I am against the burka, but in the case of this woman....I think a bag over her head would be a public service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohamed Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egypt's Mubarak gets life in prison (Jun '12) May 9 wow 11
News Breathing new life into a blasphemy law, Egypt ... Apr '16 The Proclaimer 1
News Doublespeak: Unpleasant Reckoning Looming for A... Dec '15 Michiganian 3
News The Latest: Putin's flight halt to devastate Eg... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Stephany McDowell 1
News (Memorial Day) Weekend Reading: Mubarak's Mansi... (May '14) Aug '15 Martin garey 2
News Egyptians pelt Clinton motorcade with tomatoes (Jul '12) May '15 Tazo 166
News Lara Logan hospitalized for sexual assault comp... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web