Video of protester stripped and beaten fires Egypt fury

Feb 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Otago Daily Times

A relative of a man who died in clashes between police and demonstrators mourns during his funeral in Cairo.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
mamdouh motb

Egypt

#1 Feb 3, 2013
i like to have topix reports regularly...

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Some people attack the police and throw molotovs on them....so what do you expect the reaction of police?

Actually police is so soft with those anarchists

Police should kill them all.....those filthy corrupted boys are no more than some cowards who want egypt to abide into instability
leah

Hull, UK

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Some people attack the police and throw molotovs on them....so what do you expect the reaction of police?
Police should kill them all.....those filthy corrupted boys are no more than some cowards who want egypt to abide into instability
They could arrest the miscreants instead of stripping them and beating them in full view of the watching world.
If you let the police get away with brutality they'll be a law unto themself and not for the general good of the people and their country.

And yes, those attacking the police should face a punishment of sorts.
anthony

London, UK

#4 Feb 5, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text> They could arrest the miscreants instead of stripping them and beating them in full view of the watching world.
If you let the police get away with brutality they'll be a law unto themself and not for the general good of the people and their country.
And yes, those attacking the police should face a punishment of sorts.
I agree Leah from Hull he he he ....
They "should" arrest them rather i would say.
anthony

London, UK

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
That's what you get when a country is destabilised.
2 years ago you wished that Algeria will follow the arab spring but the Algerians are to smart to know what comes after a coup d'etat(or a revolution as you call it).The situation is getting out of hand in Egypt,Libya and Tunisia and it's not finished yet.
Better the devil you know.
Algeria WAS the first Arab Spring,it started in 1988 through the end of the 90's with a heavy cost:200000 dead but we manage to eradicate the islamists and thank God today stability is back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mohamed Hosni Mubarak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facing Islamist threats, some Arab nations tilt... 7 hr rip 7
The Sisi Doctrine Aug 18 Muslimamama 4
We need Egypt back in the fold Jul '14 companyiwend 2
Algeria Is A Reminder That Even Friendly Dictat... Jul '14 Faith 48
Clueless In Cairo Jun '14 listen to Jesus n... 3
Hillary Clinton: She's no Obama Jun '14 Jeff Brightone 2
Egyptians Debate Gender Violence After Video Sh... Jun '14 Faith 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••