Montenegro celebrates Independence Day

Montenegro celebrates Independence Day

There are 9 comments on the Balkan Times story from May 23, 2010, titled Montenegro celebrates Independence Day. In it, Balkan Times reports that:

PODGORICA, Montenegro -- Montenegro marked the fourth anniversary of its independence on Friday .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Balkan Times.

Since: Feb 08

Canada

#1 May 23, 2010
Serbs are watching!
Serb Analysis

Australia

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Thats right.Why have you betrayed your Serb brothers and sisters Montenegro. Why have you done this great crime against we, your Slav relatives.WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Hamilcarus

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2012
Serb Analysis wrote:
Thats right.Why have you betrayed your Serb brothers and sisters Montenegro. Why have you done this great crime against we, your Slav relatives.WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Nobody like to be a servoslave.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 May 6, 2012
Montenegro need to become modern-freedom country who not base on nation-religion-racial, need progressive refoms, liberalization of economy, to make euro the national currency, to make english the second official language, to open borders, to make less bureaucracy, and to join EU and NATO.
CG i SR su braca

Belgrade, Serbia

#5 May 14, 2012
Enjoy becoming a minority in your own country in a few years

Don't come crying back to Serbs when whats happening today in Macedonia starts happening in ME. You all seen big Albania maps that include ALL ME

Kako ono kaze Njegos?

Bog vas kleo, pogani izrodi, sto ce turska vjera medju nama ?
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#6 May 14, 2012
Well, Montenegro(a Serbian country) has been independant before.Might as well let them like every other state of the former Yugoslavia make a go of it on their own. But how do the people of Montenegro really feel about this ?

Location hidden

#7 May 15, 2012
CG i SR su braca wrote:
Enjoy becoming a minority in your own country in a few years
Don't come crying back to Serbs when whats happening today in Macedonia starts happening in ME. You all seen big Albania maps that include ALL ME
Kako ono kaze Njegos?
Bog vas kleo, pogani izrodi, sto ce turska vjera medju nama ?
The country who base on nation, will dissolve.
Ginevresus

Thailand

#8 May 15, 2012
Yeah, tell that to UK, france and germany who are not based on a nation but on illegal immigrants. Soon those countries will be called britanistan, germanistan and frankistan. These people are minority in their own countries occupied by islamic scum

While they were looking on their nation's interests they were doing fine. Your EU stories are not fooling anyone, stupid retard. Delete that account now, don't bring disgrace to Holy Orthodox Christian Byzantine Empire.

Location hidden

#9 May 15, 2012
1.Those countries are the most strong countries of planet.

2.Nationaliam is out of Christianism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milo Djukanovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News REVEALED: Russia's secret plot to - ASSASSINATE... (Feb '17) Feb '17 just a guy i knew 1
News For Montenegro, On The Brink Of Joining NATO, T... (Feb '17) Feb '17 truth 1
News Serbia arrests suspect linked to Montenegro ele... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Montenegro's NATO-Russia Chess Match (Jan '17) Jan '17 George 10
News As Montenegro Looks to NATO, Anxiety Grows Over... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Slobodan B Medojevic 2
News Djukanovic was monitored, money, and uniforms s... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Teddy 1
News Unofficial results: Montenegro pro-West ruling ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Strahd 3
More from around the web