Documents tarnish Montenegro's EU bid

Documents tarnish Montenegro's EU bid

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from May 29, 2012, titled Documents tarnish Montenegro's EU bid. In it, Newsday reports that:

An investigation by the BBC and the Organised Crime and Corruption Reporting Project has uncovered documents which cast serious doubt on plans for the tiny Balkan nation of Montenegro to join the European Union.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 29, 2012
Montenegro need immeditely modernization and to join EU and NATO.

Not loose other time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milo Djukanovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News REVEALED: Russia's secret plot to - ASSASSINATE... Feb '17 just a guy i knew 1
News For Montenegro, On The Brink Of Joining NATO, T... Feb '17 truth 1
News Serbia arrests suspect linked to Montenegro ele... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Montenegro's NATO-Russia Chess Match (Jan '17) Jan '17 George 10
News As Montenegro Looks to NATO, Anxiety Grows Over... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Slobodan B Medojevic 2
News Djukanovic was monitored, money, and uniforms s... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Teddy 1
News Unofficial results: Montenegro pro-West ruling ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Strahd 3
More from around the web