Russian political expert: The United ...

Russian political expert: The United States needs Saakashvili after...

There are 2 comments on the ARMINFO news agency story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Russian political expert: The United States needs Saakashvili after.... In it, ARMINFO news agency reports that:

Russian political expert: The United States needs Saakashvili after Washington finally decided on the date of beginning of the war against Iran The latest meeting of the US President Barack Obama and Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili in Washington is the best evidence of the fact that the war against Iran will shortly start, Vladimir Zakharov, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ARMINFO news agency.

U S A Here

Belton, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2012
We have to do i guess what we have to do. But we won't be alone i bet. Iran i think lies and won't come clean.They better hurry.
USSPY DEVICE OVER MOSCOW

Khimki, Russia

#2 May 10, 2012
U S A Here wrote:
We have to do i guess what we have to do. But we won't be alone i bet. Iran i think lies and won't come clean.They better hurry.
neobyzantine wrote:
Russia need to join NATO.
"Cold War" finished.
USA BRINGS OVER ILLEGALLY SPY ELECTRONIC WARFARE DEVICE UNDER RADAR BY MOSCOW SVO AIRPORT, DAMAGES HUMANS IN MOSCOW REGION. UNKNOWNS DO IT FROM DEPT OF DEFENSE. AERIAL DEVICE BELONGS TO TRACKPHONE SPOTTED OVER MOSCOW, RUSSIA. HARMING RUSSIAN CITIZENS, BELONGS TO DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE USA. FOR STALKING, MAIMING, AND EVENTUALLY KILLING. UNKNOWN PERSONS WITH THE DEVICE POSITIONS ARE IN ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA. RUSSIAN MILITARY TOOK PICTURES ON 9 MAY AT 3 PM., DOWNTOWN. TWO BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE KREMLIN. USA IS SPYING AND HARMING RUSSIAN CITIZENS AGAIN. COLD WAR LOOKS GREAT NOW.NATIONAL DEFENSE UNIVERSITY KNOWS THE OWNERS AND THE KNOWNS AND UNKNOWNS OF THE KILLING DEVICE, MAIMED, BURNED, PARTIAL SIGHT LOST OF MANY OF THERE VICTIMS, BURNT FEET, AND BRUISED HANDS FEET, NECK, BACK, ETC COLD WAR ON. I REPORTER FROM CNN REPORTING STORY COLD WAR ON. PRESIDENT OBAMA APPROVED OF THE SPY ELECTRONIC WARFARE DEVICE OVER RUSSIA, AND USA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mikheil Saakashvili Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saakashvili signs deal with U.S. for regional s... Jul '15 George 9
News US to pay salaries of Governor Saakashvili's te... Jul '15 George 31
News a 'True friend of Ukraine' Tony Blair tapped by... Jun '15 ACTUALLY 64
News Poroshenko Is Taking a Gamble on Saakashvili Jun '15 FASCIST Ukraine 5
News Georgians guide Ukraine's reforms path away fro... Jun '15 George 1
News Self-exiled former Georgia president returns as... May '15 Zeppelin 1
News Poroshenko Considering Saakashvili For Governor... May '15 FASCIST Ukraine 3
More from around the web