Is Ethiopia going to war with Eritra?

There are 20 comments on the Apr 14, 2011, Tigrai Online story titled Is Ethiopia going to war with Eritra?. In it, Tigrai Online reports that:

Ethiopia is beating the war drums again. After a lull of more than a decade, the Horn of Africa giant is now threatening to attack its neighbour and foe Eritrea over claims it is working to destabilise the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tigrai Online.

Eri boy

Europe

#212 Jul 5, 2011
Qomalat..no body afrid from u..helf man just like u....the best thing from agame is tenkol and the worst thing is hasot...so don't fast with us. B/e u r qomalat adame
Medeff

Brussels, Belgium

#213 Jul 6, 2011
Eri boy wrote:
Qomalat..no body afrid from u..helf man just like u....the best thing from agame is tenkol and the worst thing is hasot...so don't fast with us. B/e u r qomalat adame
Then why don't you stop su ckin my Agame Shilho?.) Wodi SharmoooTa homo fak offf.
moy

Arlington, VA

#214 Jul 6, 2011
Eri boy wrote:
LLS
moy

Midlothian, VA

#215 Jul 6, 2011
Medeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you stop su ckin my Agame Shilho?.
Fugin fakkit,
QoFoNa

Brussels, Belgium

#217 Jul 8, 2011
moy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fugin fakkit,
wodel homar.
Marsilase

Kampala, Uganda

#218 Aug 19, 2011
War is no good for any one! especially countries like Ethiopia and Eritrea should resolve there stupid issues with diplomacy. if this war start it is going to take so many life and put the two countries 20year behind. Meles and Afewerki should finding better understanding and put there energy on development.
getachew

Fredericksburg, VA

#220 Aug 20, 2011
Hi Big comandonkey.Can You Some times Talk Some thing about Love pls? i mean You are always Talkin fak-in politics. Come on dog Try to change your fak-in life and try to say some good good words to a woman so that you may have a chance to get a girlFriend okay?. Trust me if you got a girlFriend am Sure you'll be Happy The rest of yo life. so Try to get outa DMZ Prison and get free your self. This is just a Friendly Advice.
GomiDa

Tilleur, Belgium

#221 Aug 20, 2011
getachew wrote:
Hi Big comandonkey.Can You Some times Talk Some thing about Love pls? i mean You are always Talkin fak-in politics. Come on dog Try to change your fak-in life and try to say some good good words to a woman so that you may have a chance to get a girlFriend okay?. Trust me if you got a girlFriend am Sure you'll be Happy The rest of yo life. so Try to get outa DMZ Prison and get free your self. This is just a Friendly Advice.
Hello Moy-Mojal pls pls Stop talkin Nonsens about The Agamindo Gerero called COMANDO Specialy when he is in action wid Yo Curva Sista lollol
comandonkey

Cheshire, CT

#222 Aug 20, 2011
^ If I was agame I would prefer beautiful eri women to ugly Agame skanks, too

Lol the truth hurts biotch
AMORA

Antwerpen, Belgium

#223 Aug 21, 2011
comandonkey wrote:
^ If I was agame I would prefer beautiful eri women to ugly Agame skanks, too
Lol the truth hurts biotch
Moy-Mojal for the last Time am gone tell ya the whole truth nothing but the truth ok? here it is )(if you got no money and you are a fakin old guy or gay? Trust me no women on Dis planet will EveRRRRR marry yo black azz. so my Broderly advice 2-Ya is pls pls pls try to hung yo fakin self as soon as you can or keep Sakin the old Signora Buzzy 4-living lololo)
what a fakin low life homosen? Huh Glad am not from Dat shit hole country called Erimitri.YeeeeeeeeeeeeeUk.
comandonkey

Cheshire, CT

#224 Aug 21, 2011
As an AID worker, I will return to tigray soon to feed yo starving worthless family. But if yo momma/sista want some food, she must first do what she does best: shake her phat donkey a$$!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#225 Aug 21, 2011
[QUOTE who="Qoma't-donkey"] As an AID worker, I will return to tigray soon to feed yo starving worthless family. But if yo momma/sista want some food, she must first do what she does best: shake her phat donkey a$$!![/QUOTE]

since when does an Arab slave work for an Aid organization ?? the cheapest and worth of a shit people do not even know who they are but talk like a 48 hrs-Arab channel !! shintam, are you working for an aid organization in shimelba ?? abey zelo fisto - kebdu ndhrit'yu wedey'zi!
comandonkey

Washington, DC

#226 Aug 21, 2011
don't worry, samandingo, i will feed yo starving family too. because always remember your people cannot survive without AID assistance. Agame and aid dependency go hand in hand. now please shut your mouth and be patient, foreign AID is on the way

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#227 Aug 21, 2011
comandonkey wrote:
don't worry, samandingo, i will feed yo starving family too. because always remember your people cannot survive without AID assistance. Agame and aid dependency go hand in hand. now please shut your mouth and be patient, foreign AID is on the way
kikikikikkkk, ata kemey zbele dunzuz af-qrdad'yuzi !! we don't have hungur in our place if your dirty hamshenot were not to wildly eat every thing in shimelba, mai-aini, Semera,.... please collect them and you will see how food sufficient we are !! But even now, we are 100 % better off than you are. dedeb, the problem is we can't handle such huge number of refugees and feed them in one place. Today, if Eritrea refers to the hameshenot, then it is found in shimelba, not around the red sea. degal wurdetegna, you cheap moron make abhorrent noises like gerewinay, but for nothing except for the hot air !! here you can see how we Agames discipline you monjarat Ansebas. hiji do hayish zeb zeb ...!! kiss Musseveni's big Ass in Kampala, kikikkkkkkk, wedi hamesheneiti !!
AgaminDo-Gerero

Antwerpen, Belgium

#228 Aug 23, 2011
Samino2 wrote:
<quoted text>
kikikikikkkk, ata kemey zbele dunzuz af-qrdad'yuzi !! we don't have hungur in our place if your dirty hamshenot were not to wildly eat every thing in shimelba, mai-aini, Semera,.... please collect them and you will see how food sufficient we are !! But even now, we are 100 % better off than you are. dedeb, the problem is we can't handle such huge number of refugees and feed them in one place. Today, if Eritrea refers to the hameshenot, then it is found in shimelba, not around the red sea. degal wurdetegna, you cheap moron make abhorrent noises like gerewinay, but for nothing except for the hot air !! here you can see how we Agames discipline you monjarat Ansebas. hiji do hayish zeb zeb ...!! kiss Musseveni's big Ass in Kampala, kikikkkkkkk, wedi hamesheneiti !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IaQ_wqsfwG4XX
lollolMuhahahahah.... what the fak is Dis? i mean look how DIA walks? lolHuhuhuhuhu when i see his fakin Skinny legs? i thought it was a grop of Spaghetti walkin looool what a fakin cmel Size ugly leg? huh glad he is Not my leader.)
SLAVE HUNTER

Ethiopia

#229 Aug 24, 2011
i hate to say this...but only one solution
distroye eritrea..for once and 4ever..b/c they r just so snake...im ashamed they r african...
so im looking 4 a war..ready to do it...we r ethiopians...we know how to do it...
why is eritrea crying abt badme..why dont come an get it.....try it...yaa...just make one move...thats all we need....then u r history
bobu

Ethiopia

#230 Aug 24, 2011
why People fight ?

I don't understand why all these noise from both sides.

neither the Ethiopian people nor the Eritrean people want fight. so why should we fight ?
may be some parasite from both campus and some mentally blocked and the so called ' partiotic' want it.

these time , we should tell them no , that is It.

No war! no war ! no war! what ever cause does it use.
please guys your mind for peace
abc

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#231 Aug 25, 2011
ABEL wrote:
<quoted text> We can been bented with any nation arab,turky,italian,english it's ok but when u baboons family come to do what a human been do (WE SAY NO)when the king of monkeys haile silase try to do what white man do ,we didn't weast time to start fighting u ahahhhahaha HOW CAN A BABOONS TRY TO ACT LIKE HUMAN hahaahahaha how many lives u have lost in decades more than 700.000 DERG soldiers,maybe even your father,brother,uncle ,they get what they diserve ahahhahahahahhah ,,,ahhahahahhhahhahhahahaha and a crazy bitch is ur country that she stell need our dick ((ASSEB)),ahahahahahahah YE DIRKK DEMBEGNOCH ahahahahahahah FOR THE DOGGYSTYLE ahahhaahh U AND U BROTHER BABOON @ABAY MENTIONED IT MANY TIMES SO AM SURE THAT UR MOMS WAS IN DOGGYSTYLE WHEN U DADS SPERM SKETCH & THEN U BABOONS COME OUT FROM THAT STINKY PUSSYS ahahahahhahaha,,,,,,,ahhahahha hahahahahah so doggystyle is in ur DNA hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha hhahh AMICHE NEGN AWO ahhahahahahahah100% NOT CONFUSED ,AND I LOVE MY COUNTRY ,I DEFENDED HER IN 1999 FROM U HYENAS ahahahahhaahahh
try to convey ur message!
SLAVE HUNTER

Ethiopia

#232 Nov 3, 2011
All of u r Haters...Viva Africa....
buLa

United States

#233 Nov 3, 2011
Shutup agame. Go stand in a food aid line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meles Zenawi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dancing to the Eritrean tune (Oct '11) Apr 6 adam 40
News Ethiopia steams ahead with vision for a mo... Feb '15 MelesThe Great 1
News Public lecture honors former PM Meles Zenawi - ... Jan '15 Bonga 1
News Western activists: Read your own laws before ba... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Selome_ 1
News Re-greening Ethiopia: A Meles Zenawi legacy tha... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Abel 2
News Abdirashid Dulane Rafle: a typical sycophant - ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Habesha 1
News Meles Contributed Immensely to Ethiopian Airlin... (Aug '14) Aug '14 jim 1
More from around the web