Yusuf Mohammad

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Let cease all gossip and innuendo on Prime Minister Meles, his wife and family, with the following categorical truth on his state of health and their collective whereabouts. http://www.london2012.com did give scant mention to his presence at an equestrian event on two consecutive days at the London Olympics. Further to this he was clearly visible in front of cameras on the first of these days flanked by his wife, Azeb Misfen, their daughter and Nigerian son-in-law. A body of Ethiopian non-uniformed personnel was equally evident. Olympics online news suggested that the presence of the family was due to the son-in-law’s keen interest in a range of horse events, he having failed to qualify for his country’s show jumping team. It may interest readers to note that the family owns a horse breeding stud in kabele 2 of the Arsi Lixxa (Bale) township of Adaba. Readers can rest assured that their prime minister is alive and well. This writer’s opinion is that he is in excellent health but suggests he has suffered somewhat from stern warnings over the future of a united Ethiopia by none other than President Barack Obama and is perhaps considering a new line of governmental approach. That he was poisoned, just as was Yassar Arafat and a Russian journalist since, is mere speculation. Comparative photographs shown recently of differing skin pigmentation (a sign of radium injestion) do indeed lead us to ponder however!
marie

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

could you stop this!!!!!!!!!!
etlove

Werribee, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Meles is a hero and a visionary leader that Ethiopia has ever seen in history. He is not a man of joke and luxury life as all of his so called oppositions.
He meant business and that was to take Ethiopia our beloved country out of poverty. He did it and payed with his life. The construction of Nile river dam is a living legacy of him. We will remember him as our visionary leader, intelligent and a man of business.
We will miss you dearest, rest in peace.
helawie

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

meles is the leader who brought a difference in ethiopia in many ways.the transfomation plan is the one that he planned being an engineer.the universties,hospitals,schools, clinics,roads and the change of the mind of the peaple at large is H.E MELES's legacy.he also led Africa critcal issues infering a solution. we all AFRICANS remeber him for ever.
teawet

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

meles agame amhara oromo eritrea killd
now he is dead we are happy
congra
pdd

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

RIP Meles Zenawi!!
Esaias

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

teawet wrote:
congra
" Denkoro Hamasen" get out of this forum and mind ur business.Cry for ur meserable country which is a desgrace to the whole world.
Dawit

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

teawet wrote:
congra
The death of another human even if you disagree could bring you happiness is a very sad statment.Introspection.
hizkiel

Hawassa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

before giving a comment ask the peasants, all of them answer you <he is their 2nd God >
dokle

Trondheim, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

We don't have to worry, by the death of the 21st century dictator Meles Zenawi's death. Ethiopia will start to go ahead inline with true democracy and prosperity.
kukulu Negtwal

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

hizkiel wrote:
before giving a comment ask the peasants, all of them answer you <he is their 2nd God >
Ere anchi balege// belesh belesh Meles Egzer new //// That was all that was left to say. Thanks you said he is your 2nd God....If he is not buried soon, the next post could be
HE IS GOD....
by the way, if he was alive he would not even know what you were talking about.....he did not know GOD..and I doubt if you do..
kukulu Negtwal

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

We the people...Darker than blue...absolutely are being exposed to a culture very much alien to Ethiopian 3000 YEARS of historical, respectful exchange of ideas...Ende enante derom new or ahun seltan kchemetachu behwala indeh balege yehonachut...Ager berku nacheu weyes yemeles memot new endh nalachun yazorachu....Don't worry, change will come and it will come soon, when it does we are not a cruel people...vengence is not our style....you will live, only if you act as equal to any other Ethiopian...Up to now, you have danced on our heads...NO MORE WE ARE IT ATTITUDE...BEKA..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Kukulu Negtwal for all Ethiopians
ewnet

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Geta Eyesus Ye Ethiopian telat bemulu eyechresachew new.hahahahahah
Ethiopia will be free very soon.
We will joy for our freedom.
I miss the day that the devil meles will be buried.
Do they think their God Meles arise?????????keeping for 2weeks.hey there u better find ur place.
Wild never be a government.he has to go to the forest.there will be more comfortable for them.
God Bless Ethiopia
Ahmed Kedir

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

No government is perfect in this world.The point is do the majority of a nation benefit from a certain government.The government of Meles Zenawi has benefited the majority of Ethiopians.Even the opposition at home and in diaspora have benefited,despite some short comings in handling their interests.But, to deny Meles leadership that was bringing Ethiopia to its ancient Glory is madness.Only frustrated,insane people or some strategic enemies of the country could do so.It is logical now for all Ethiopians including the stupid Abebe Gelan to work 24 hours for Ethiopia,STOPING BEING INSTRUMENT OF ENEMIES OF ETHIOPIA.Ethiopia will reach its highest Glory with the help of the Creator and cooperation of all just Nations.
Esaias

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

ewnet wrote:
Geta Eyesus Ye Ethiopian telat bemulu eyechresachew new.hahahahahah
Ethiopia will be free very soon.
We will joy for our freedom.
I miss the day that the devil meles will be buried.
Do they think their God Meles arise?????????keeping for 2weeks.hey there u better find ur place.
Wild never be a government.he has to go to the forest.there will be more comfortable for them.
God Bless Ethiopia
Dear Ewenet, Meles had a great vision for Ethiopia.He will be remembered by all Ethiopians for all his achievements. As a great person he did not lead simple life as you or me do. He faced a lot of challenges but he moved boldly and stareted transforming Ethiopia. I think he does not deserve the way you express your opinion, at least modesty is expected from you. One final point, we have judged you by your own words.
Esayias

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Ahmed Kedir wrote:
No government is perfect in this world.The point is do the majority of a nation benefit from a certain government.The government of Meles Zenawi has benefited the majority of Ethiopians.Even the opposition at home and in diaspora have benefited,despite some short comings in handling their interests.But, to deny Meles leadership that was bringing Ethiopia to its ancient Glory is madness.Only frustrated,insane people or some strategic enemies of the country could do so.It is logical now for all Ethiopians including the stupid Abebe Gelan to work 24 hours for Ethiopia,STOPING BEING INSTRUMENT OF ENEMIES OF ETHIOPIA.Ethiopia will reach its highest Glory with the help of the Creator and cooperation of all just Nations.
Thank you ..you expressed my fieling
Wendu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

shameful people
Wendu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

It is so sad to see how these people act..no matter how they try, the truth will be uncovered soon or later.How many of us suffer because of them.they steal all the possible resourses that the country could offer.They took all the opportunity for their kids and people especially school situations, scholarships, bank loans,land, everythings what left now nothing ...
They were thinking to run that country for ever which is impossible.
let people who benefited from the regime cry not me I still want justice to made for those who work in his regime to support him
Tazabi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Esaias wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Ewenet, Meles had a great vision for Ethiopia.He will be remembered by all Ethiopians for all his achievements. As a great person he did not lead simple life as you or me do. He faced a lot of challenges but he moved boldly and stareted transforming Ethiopia. I think he does not deserve the way you express your opinion, at least modesty is expected from you. One final point, we have judged you by your own words.
Don t call yourself ewnet! Ewnet says a dictator died! He imprisooned journalists lawyers activist! Like any dictator in the word! Innocent blood are crying to God for 21 years so God finished him with his puppet Abune Paulos! In no world history a pope and a leader died together!!! So we rejoice!

Freedom freedom freedom! Those are the 1st bullets who killed meles! Watch the way he bow down when Heroic Abebe Guelaw humiliated him among the world leader!!! Abebe's voice will always resonate I his ears and pursued him till he died!
eth

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

i am just an ordinery person lives in addis.pls u z so called 'diasporas' SHUT UP.u all care 4 ur self but no one.we z people of ethiopia saw z real hero.AND @abebe gelaw dont dare think coming to ethiopia.u r coward.we wish u death

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Meles Zenawi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopia: PM Hailemariam Desalegn's Distraction? Aug 18 dereje 1
World Bank: Epic Fail May '14 Human at Earth 1
Ethiopian Diaspora Frustrated by U.S. Foreign P... (May '10) Apr '14 Hezbollah 13
do you know the name "TIGRIAN"comes from? (Sep '12) Mar '14 gebru 13
Politics at root of quarrels, say church members (Jan '14) Jan '14 Asmamaw 1
Wars for water become reality today (Jun '13) Jan '14 Faith 7
Is Ethiopia going to war with Eritra? (Apr '11) Nov '13 StupidPhilippinoW... 225

Search the Meles Zenawi Forum:
•••