Human rights activist wins Maldives vote

Human rights activist wins Maldives vote

There are 1 comment on the Guardian Unlimited story from Oct 31, 2008, titled Human rights activist wins Maldives vote. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Mohamed 'Anni' Nasheed, an Amnesty International prisoner of conscience, wins country's first democratic presidential poll Randeep Ramesh , south Asia correspondent guardian.co.uk , A human rights activist ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

SADIEDO2OK-AOL-C OM

AOL

#1 Nov 1, 2008
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME ?HELLO MY NAME IS LOUISA MARTIN I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE HEARD MY CRY'S FOR HELP . I HAVE WROTE SO MANY LETTERS AND I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE CAN HEAR ME . MY BABIES WERE SHOT TO DEATH ELEVEN TIMES I HURD A SHOTGUN BLAST THEN ABOUT NINE ROUNDS OF A HAND GUN THEN ANOTHER SHOTGUN BLAST FOR FOUR HOURS THE NORTH LAS VEGAS POLICE AND SWATT TEAM LEAD ME TO BELIVE THAT MY BABIES WERE ALIVE . IT WASENT UNTILL TWO ANIMAL CONTROLL OFFICERS CARRIED MY BRONO OUT OF MY HOUSE IN A CLEAR PLASTICE BAG FULL OF BLOOD AND DROPED HIM ON THE GROUND TO UNLOCK THE SIDE DOOR WHERE THEN PICKED HIM BACK AND FLUNG HIS LIFELISS BODY INTO . AND RETURNED TO THE HOUSE TO RETRIVE MY BABIE BLUE WHO WAS PREGNANT I.IT LOOKED AS IF HER FACE HAD BEEN BLOWN OFF .THIS WAS ALL DONE NO MORE THAN FIVE FEET AWAY FROM ME ..AND ALL DONE OVER HEARSAY .BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID MY HUSBAND WAS INVOLVED IN A CRIME ..I WAS SERVED A SCEARCH WARRENT FOR DNA EVEDENCE . FEB 8,2008 SWATT CRASHED THROUGH MY FRONT DOOR .THEN MY 16 TEEN YEAROLD DAUGHTERS BEDROOM DOOR WHERE MYSELF MY DAUGHTER AND BRONO MY 5 YEAR OLD MASTIFF AND BLUE MY 2 YEAR OLD PIT WERE IT WASSENT UNTILL 30 MIN LATER AFTER THEY TOOK ME AND MY DAUGHTER OUT AND THEM BEING IN THERE WITH MY BABIES THEY WERE SHOT AND KILLED TAKEN AWAY CREAMATED AND END OF WARRENT NO ARREST WERE MADE NO CHARGES FILED .THERES SO MUCH MORE TO ALL OF THIS THE LIES THE COVER UP THEY SAID THEY WOULD PAY FOR THE DAMMAGES THEY TOOK AWAY A PART OF ME MY FAMILY .YOU CANT PUT A PRICE THAT ATLEAST I CANT IM JUST LOOKING FOR JUSTICE FOR THERE WRONGFULL DEATHS MY BABIES WERE HARMLESS THEY WOULDEN'T HURT ANYONE CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE . OR POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECITION SO I CAN SE JUSTICE SERVED PLEASE THANK YOU BARKS UN HEARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumoon Abdul Gayoom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brother of ex-strongman elected Maldives president (Nov '13) Nov '13 Papillon 1
News US concerned lawsuits may delay Maldives revote (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anna 1
News Former Maldives president: 'They have to finish... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ibrahim 1
News China behind scrapped GMR deal to extend footpr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ramesh suresh 2
News Graft, politics, militant Islam shake the Maldives (Feb '12) Feb '12 yon 2
News Graft, politics, militant Islam shake Indian Oc... (Feb '12) Feb '12 yon 2
News Maldives overturns spa closures (Jan '12) Jan '12 george whyte 2
More from around the web