India opposition parties protest econ...

India opposition parties protest economic reforms

There are 3 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Sep 15, 2012, titled India opposition parties protest economic reforms. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

An activist of India’s main opposition Bharatiya Janata Party shouts slogans as she carries an old cooking stove on her head during a protest in New Delhi, India, Saturday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#1 Sep 15, 2012
As an Indian born person, i know there are lot of parties better equipped and qualified than this BJP.
I know the history of this party as many other Indians who live in India.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#2 Sep 15, 2012
According to M.J. Akbar, an erudite Indian journalist who is a Muslim,
“The idea of India is stronger than the Indian;
the idea of Pakistan is weaker than the Pakistani.”
THE SAME IS THE CASE if you replace Pakistan and India with Israelunder Netanyahu and the whole neighbours
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Sorry My above response is not intended to this title. Just ignore.
Thanks
Ramafuchs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manmohan Singh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Delhi: Punjab riots expose Sikh caste fault... (May '09) Feb '16 Nanak Ko Choda 1,335
News Pakistan and the Naxalite Movement in India (Nov '10) Jul '15 mICHEAL 5
News Tamil Nadu CM strongly opposes India's defense ... (Dec '13) Jun '15 Nagavanshi Samant 104
News Dr. Commander Selvam: a Madman (Aug '08) May '15 Mad Monkey Kung fu 3
News Congress to showcase senior leaders, actors for... (Nov '08) May '15 Hampora Dampora 18
News Indian President hosts 'At Home' ceremony for O... (Jan '15) Jan '15 foreigner 4
News 2014: A great year for BJP, nightmare for Congress (Dec '14) Jan '15 Humhainna 50
More from around the web